Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Top Three Popular Senators On Social Media That Didn’t Make It To The 9th Asmbly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Three Popular Senators On Social Media That Didn’t Make It To The 9th Asmbly (391 Views)

Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Three Popular Senators On Social Media That Didn’t Make It To The 9th Asmbly by ddddaves: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2019
– The 8th National Assembly will be winding up Today with a valedictory speech from the Outgoing members of the Assembly

– This means 309 of the 469 members which comprise of the 8th National Assembly will not return to the 9th Assembly which is expected to take place next week Tuesday

According to the confirmed report, the 8th Assembly will be winded up today as the outgoing members are expected to give their valedictory speech.

Also, the report had made it known that the National Assembly which comprises a total of 469 members (Senate and House of Representatives) will only see 160 members return to the 9th Assembly while 309 members will not be returning.

See more on https://idonsabi.com/top-three-popular-senators-on-social-media-that-didnt-make-it-to-the-9th-assembly/

Re: Top Three Popular Senators On Social Media That Didn’t Make It To The 9th Asmbly by dadavivo: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2019
If I click that link make my phone enter water

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Agitation Will Stop When Equal Right Is Maintained Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe / I Have Known Femi Gbaja For 40years, He’s Not A Criminal – Fani Kayode / Anambra Politics: Another Victims Of Ogbunike Cave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.