Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" (23501 Views)

Leaked Audio: Kogi State Inec Rec Under Pressure To Rig Election Against Dino M / IN DETAIL: All The New Charges Filed Against Dino Melaye / FG Opens Case Against Dino Melaye In Alleged False Information Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by HeWrites(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2019
As the November governorship election in Kogi State draws near, the opposition People’s Democratic Party in the state has continued to implode under the weight of internal wrangling, Igbere TV reports.

The latest, Igbere TV report that is coming from the camp of the immediate past Governor, Idris Wada, whose camp have been locked in war of words against the Senator Dino Melaye camp.

All hell broke lose recently when the Senator declared his intention to run for the Kogi top job in the Lugard House.

One of the stunch supporters of the Wada camp Ojonimi Abdullahi on Wednesday in a Facebook post he titled; “Appeal to Aspirants, described Wada as the candidate that needed no introduction as a former governor of the state and urged the PDP to give him the ticket to challenge the Yahaya Bello in November.

He went further to describe Senator Dino as a man who is only famous on social media, known for negative attributes.

“For Senator Dino, he is a future Governor of the state when the electorate need a singing and dancing Governor, after all Ukraine just elected a comedian as President and a former WWE wrestler was a Governor of a state in US in the nineties.”

Here is the full post by Ojonimi Abdullahi;

"APPEAL TO ASPIRANTS.

I wish to appeal to all aspirants for the governorship ticket under PDP in the November election in Kogi state. I am aware that over 30 candidates from the East and 1 from the West for now have shown interest and preparing for the primary. These candidates are all eminently qualified to be Governor as provided by the constitution.

The questions the PDP members from my constituency (central) and west are asking are –who is this person?, where is he coming from?, what’s his experience in governance? etc.

The party has no luxury of time to start to introduce or market individuals. The candidate the members know is Capt. Wada without any introduction, being the former Governor of the state. They also know Senator Dino through social media but with negative attributes. I can see many future Governors in many of you aspirants.

For Senator Dino, he is a future Governor of the state when the electorate need a singing and dancing Governor, after all Ukraine just elected a comedian as President and a former WWE wrestler was a Governor of a state in US in the nineties.

There is an adage in Ebira which says “It is a person who has the knowledge of the shrine that sent by the community to perform the sacrifice.”

The PDP community should present Capt Wada for the governorship contest because of his experience and previous performance when he was Governor. In addition Capt. Wada is the candidate whose previous performance can be compared to that of the present Gov Yahaya Bello and APC.

The campaign issues in November election include: good governance, security, education, health, salary of civil servants, tourism, experience, maturity. character etc. These are issues that will be canvassed and this is where comparison comes in between Capt. Wada and GYB and APC financially agree that Capt. Wada will come top on all issues.

Kogi state is not a Guinea pig and PDP can’t afford to experiment with this election. Impositions, manipulation, and gambling will not be good for us and the party. Also the governorship ticket is not for sale to the highest bidder.

Finally, I appeal to all aspirants to support the candidacy of Capt.Wada morally and financially to win the election for all of us. Your future will be assured.

Happy Sallah."

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/749836/just-in-kogi-2019-wada-camp-kicks-against-sen-dino-melaye-says-you-are-a-comedian-not-fit-to-govern/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by skelewu404(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
first to comment
space booking is bea.
the goat below me as something to say

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by yarimo(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Thank God his people knows he is a comedian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by id911(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2019
I know Capt Idris Ichala Wada personally because my sister was once his P. Secretary when he was flying but I don't think PDP should give him the ticket again because he's a failure and incompetent. I don't see any spectacular thing he did in his first term as Governor. Senator Dino Melaye may be at the disadvantage at the main election because he's from the Okun minority stock but PDP shouldn't dare give it to Capt Wada, they should look the way of a competent and popular Igala aspirant not Wada please.

I no be zombie where go support anything without mind of their own grin

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
id911:
I know Capt Idris Ichala Wada personally because my sister was once his P. Secretary when he was flying but I don't think PDP should give him the ticket again because he's a failure and incompetent. I don't see any spectacular thing he did in his first term as Governor. Senator Dino Melaye may be at the disadvantage at the main election because he's from the Okun minority stock but PDP shouldn't dare give it to Capt Wada, they should look the way of a competent and popular Igala aspirant not Wada please.

Noted

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by fergie001: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
I served in Kogi under the Wada administration.....

Ironically, in Dino's Community.....

One thing for sure, Wada is a big-time failure, who only last year, lured his first wife to come contest in the Abia race.(Ikwuano/Umuahia)

Dino himself stands no chance been from Okun,and that's a fact....

The truth is,only an Igala man can beat Yahaya....so the PDP if they really want to stand a chance must pick outside this two; within the Igala-stock.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
The truth is any Igala man presented under any major party will win. If Dino is presented from Okun Yoruba as PDP's Candidate and Yahaya Bello as APC's Candidate, Yahaya Bello will win

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by mjbaba: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
In life, especially when you are a public officer, be mindful of how you act and how you comport yourself.

It can come back and haunt you. All those flaunting of wealth, singing and dancing will always be used against Dino when he is seeking any very highly competitive position.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Kayouzka(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
;Dhahaha ;Dhahaha
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by we12: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
o yeah , i cant believe this. though they are right

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
If kogi PDP wanna wrestle power from that irresponsible useless governor called yahaya Bello with all the federal might and money and security that he would have at his disposal then only Dino can do it. No matter what we say we Nigerians Love Dino and only him can get the vote the PDP needs

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by we12: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
ok i see
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by johnkay1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
We know it already.

Both Yeye bello and Drama Melaye are no no for Kogi

Else Kogi will be in Sifia pain

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
yahaya bello till 2024 abeg

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by fasudre: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
What is wada camp sef

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Olukat(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Taking Kogi people out of the pains and misery they face now demand some comedy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Abd15978(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
SDM FOR KOGI STATE GOVERNOR

10 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
A comedian, Vladimir Zelenski is the president of Ukraine.

Leave him to test his popularity.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by osuofia2(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
I STAND WITH DINO, WADA WAS ONCE A GOVERNOR AND HAD NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. EVEN THE ROAD LEADING TO HIS HOME TOWN IN DEKINA IS AN EYESORE . WHAT WAS WADA CONTRIBUTION TO THE PDP IN THE JUST CONCLUDED ELECTION

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by JohnFrankling(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
If a Comedian can be elected as the President of Poland a comedian can also be elected to be the Governor of KOGI State

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by bashir1451(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Haba Dino Melaye as Governor? That's government of jokers.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by babyfaceafrica: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
dino can't win
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Guyman02: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
PDP should get a good and prominent Igala person as Deputy to an energetic Dino who will bring back some vibrancy in Kogi State.
Wada didn't achieve much in his first term in office, he owed backlog of salaries which Kogi civil servants wont forget in a hurry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
True Actually!

But can't Kogi get another worthy contestant apart from these two?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Mjshexy(f): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
I believe Dino is the only candidate that can stop Y. Bello, we know Dino can be childish @ times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by kernel01: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
yarimo:
Thank God his people knows he is a comedian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why your people know Femi Gbajabiamila as an ex-convict.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 234bakoyoko: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
ok this is great
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by madenigga(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
I won't lie but who is this wada I have never heard of him.

Wada cannot win Bello in any election. Dino and Bello has been opponents for long, I believe only Dino should be the one to stop Bello from relection

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
id911:

Talk true, the Wada guy banged your sis he no pay am grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by vicfajeze: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
WHO IS WADA BY D WAY?WADA KO,WADAHI NI.EBIRA PPLE WITH THIER USELESS AGENDA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer / Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.