Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" (23512 Views)

Leaked Audio: Kogi State Inec Rec Under Pressure To Rig Election Against Dino M / IN DETAIL: All The New Charges Filed Against Dino Melaye / FG Opens Case Against Dino Melaye In Alleged False Information Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Guyman02:
PDP should get a good and prominent Igala person as Deputy to an energetic Dino who will bring back some vibrancy in Kogi State.
Wada didn't achieve much in his first term in office, he owed backlog of salaries which Kogi civil servants wont forget in a hurry
you a good point a popular sellable igala guy as deputy can do the magic
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Simongm(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Abd15978:
SDM FOR KOGI STATE GOVERNOR

Dino is the only candidate that can defeat Yeye bello, he can match bello with anything he's bringing to this race.

Dino should just pick a popular candidate(late Audu' son or Ibro son)from the east and he is good to go.
Kogi west votes is locked down for Dino already.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
EarthKing:
[b][/b]Just last month a full-time comedian became a president of a country, how much more governor. Even with Dino's antics, he is still one of the best senator in the 8th assembly. Take it or leave it.

Wada's failure is the reason why we are here. That is not the case right now. The goal is to kick out Yahaya Bello.

Before anyone start spewing trash, I'm am Igala-- I'm not a nepotist, all I want is the good of my state(Kogi).

Wada did not fail. It might interest you to know that Wada won the last election by over 25000 votes but he was rigged out. Ever wondered why Audu died mysteriously? One word Karma! Kogi does not deserve Wada, the man is too civil for that state. Na bello and Dino fit Kogi
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Simongm(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
5oyad:
Wada is the best governor Kogi has had so far. Civil servants have come out to refute the backlog salaries issue . Wada never owed anybody salaries. I think Wada is even too good for Kogi. They deserve the Bellos and the Dinos

Facts shows it was late Audu and not Wada.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by EarthKing(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
5oyad:

Wada did not fail. It might interest you to know that Wada won the last election by over 25000 votes but he was rigged out. Ever wondered why Audu died mysteriously? One word Karma! Kogi does not deserve Wada, the man is too civil for that state. Na bello and Dino fit Kogi
. Civil in what sense? Some how I have affiliation to Wada(its some how that I said o), but if you want to access him I'd rate him 4/10 it's not fair enough. I appreciate his transport initiative. Though they've been twated by this aligogo of a gov.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by id911(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
5oyad:

No need for you to argue with me because you know you posted falsehood.

I don't banter with ignorant folks. Idris has been a family friend and we have known him for almost 30 years. Just leave it at that
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by garfield1: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
Nigerians are not the ones to vote Dino it's kogi folks and Dino is from the minority Okun...his chances are slim...for wada should pdp pick him then yahaya bello will coast to lugard house for a second time...they need to look at d side of a popular igala without blemish and sellable...i mean see wat apc did with sanwo olu...pdp should try to use their sense small...
You are trite and onpoint.dino is managing to win his constituency unlike bello that massively controls kogi central.the most popular igala man is senator echocho in apc.pdp can get ibrahim idris or late audu's sons.but i still see bello returning.he's too ruthless
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by garfield1: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you a good point a popular sellable igala guy as deputy can do the magic
It wont actually bello deputy is igala plus his powerful chief of staff onoja.the igalas want power immediately but they will manage and wait for four years for bello to finish and handover to them than 8 years with dino.igala votes will surely be divided giiving bello reelection
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
garfield1:

You are trite and onpoint.dino is managing to win his constituency unlike bello that massively controls kogi central.the most popular igala man is senator echocho in apc.pdp can get ibrahim idris or late audu's sons.but i still see bello returning.he's too ruthless
it won't be easy d whole media ll be focused on kogi and inec has shown de won't take nonsense if anyone cross d boundary like de did with zamfara...let's see how it goes...bello no use im head coupled with bad pr...which is why he seems struggling
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by id911(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
garfield1:

Which Bello?! It's like you have not been to Kogi before esp of recent. Yahaya Bello can't win and APC hierarchy knows...Bello na bad market to APC if they present him
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by garfield1: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
it won't be easy d whole media ll be focused on kogi and inec has shown de won't take nonsense if anyone cross d boundary like de did with zamfara...let's see how it goes...bello no use im head coupled with bad pr...which is why he seems struggling
What happened was primaries induced not based on elections.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Simongm:

Facts shows it was late Audu and not Wada.

Even Late Audu acknowledged that Wada was God sent and that he did not know how Wada was managing the state with such lean resources. It might interest you to know that nobody has borrowed as much funds as late Audu in the history of the state. He borrowed over 30 million dollars to build low quality infrastructure that have all given way today yet the state is still paying off the loans. That is aside the 11 billion naira he transferred directly to his personal stock booking account from state coffers. It is people that don’t know history that say what you are saying.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
id911:

I don't banter with ignorant folks. Idris has been a family friend and we have known him for almost 30 years. Just leave it at that

It is that personal beef you have over his refusal to make your father chief of staff that is disturbing you. Whereas everybody knows it was friends like your father that misguided him in the beginning- when he retraced his steps and refused to work for friends- people like you started hating him
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
madenigga:
I won't lie but who is this wada I have never heard of him.

Wada cannot win Bello in any election. Dino and Bello has been opponents for long, I believe only Dino should be the one to stop Bello from relection

Wada won Audu sef, who is bello. All you can say is wada cannot won buhari and INEC and security
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by CaptainFM1: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
adajiboyy:
If kogi PDP wanna wrestle power from that irresponsible useless governor called yahaya Bello with all the federal might and money and security that he would have at his disposal then only Dino can do it. No matter what we say we Nigerians Love Dino and only him can get the vote the PDP needs

Its only Kogites and her residents that will vote. I love Dino too, I hope his candidacy sells back home. All politics are localised.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
If truly wada is irrelevant and a featherweight? Why are they devoting all this attention and energy to fighting him on the internet. Dino is just consumed by the small luck he got in the last election. Na God save am then. He should not push his luck too far.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by id911(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
5oyad:

It is that personal beef you have over his refusal to make your father chief of staff that is disturbing you. Whereas everybody knows it was friends like your father that misguided him in the beginning- when he retraced his steps and refused to work for friends- people like you started hating him

I don't hate him, he's a very gentle person and not flamboyant in his lifestyle. What I'm saying is, someone more popular should be nominated to fly the PDP's flag to defeat the incumbent Governor
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
EarthKing:
. Civil in what sense? Some how I have affiliation to Wada(its some how that I said o), but if you want to access him I'd rate him 4/10 it's not fair enough. I appreciate his transport initiative. Though they've been twated by this aligogo of a gov.
I don’t have any affiliation to him but I appreciate his commitment to paying salaries as at when due. Ask your self - wada had the least resources as governor, the highest wage bill, yet he was able to take revenue generating projects to almost near completion- projects that yaya bello has come to inflate, collect money and refuse to complete. Wada started this rice revolution that buhari is making noise about, kogi people did not appreciate, he started microcredit scheme for traders that is still running till today, paid attention to education, kogi house abuja is standing there almost completed- he collected the land back from Audu who had converted it to personal property and put it to work for the state. Look wada only problem is that he does not make noise and is civil. Tell me how many ex governors can you count that did not build mansions after one year in GOVT house. Wada did not do that. Look that Man is too good for Kogi. 2019- the choice for kogi is bello or Dino. Good luck to them
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by akinbode1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Awada kerikeri man.....
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 77up(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
adajiboyy:
If kogi PDP wanna wrestle power from that irresponsible useless governor called yahaya Bello with all the federal might and money and security that he would have at his disposal then only Dino can do it. No matter what we say we Nigerians Love Dino and only him can get the vote the PDP needs
Here we go again, always beating chests for nothing.

Keep sending your votes from Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Tabuku: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
This guy complaining about Dino is a big fool. He said Dino is a comedian. Haha.. but that’s what makes him happy. Do you know who is the president of Ukraine? He is a comedian that defeated the main political rival. Dino will win by the special grace and gift of God, through the special blessing of Yehoshua. Amen

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by omokiri5(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
id911:

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
fergie001:
I served in Kogi under the Wada administration.....

Ironically, in Dino's Community.....

One thing for sure, Wada is a big-time failure, who only last year, lured his first wife to come contest in the Abia race.(Ikwuano/Umuahia)

Dino himself stands no chance been from Okun,and that's a fact....

The truth is,only an Igala man can beat Yahaya....so the PDP if they really want to stand a chance must pick outside this two; within the Igala-stock.

Wada is not a failure that is for a fact. Wada wife is not from Abia. That is another fact.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
77up:
Here we go again, always beating chests for nothing.

Keep sending your votes from Abia State.
my man I dey Lagos oo
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
sogodihno:

wch Nigerian? u will say we yeebos, unfortunately for u guys, ur votes doesn't count in Kogi.
I no b ibo oo.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by fergie001: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
5oyad:

Wada is not a failure that is for a fact. Wada wife is not from Abia. That is another fact.
At least,if you don't know something don't be too presumptuous to call it a fact....

Wada failed....you know that..

If his first wife is not from Abia....who is Ijeoma Wada, Mr. Fact?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2018/10/04/2019-ex-kogi-governor-idris-wadas-wife-looses-pdp-rep-ticket-abia/amp

https://www.nairaland.com/4605307/meet-mrs-ijeoma-f-wada#69181632
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by skelewu404(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
màynd44 and seun, rule 2 violated
iz like ur head is paining u make I no see u for my comments again
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Simongm(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
5oyad:

Wada is a bad market just like bello...kiss the truth.
Wada won by 25000 votes in your dream right?
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Simongm(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
5oyad:
If truly wada is irrelevant and a featherweight? Why are they devoting all this attention and energy to fighting him on the internet. Dino is just consumed by the small luck he got in the last election. Na God save am then. He should not push his luck too far.

Winning Six out of Seven local government is what you just called luck. Now I see reasons why I need not to argue with you again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Won’t Get Up To 30 Percent Votes – Crusoe Osagie / Why Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Coalition Collapsed - Okupe, Umeh / Umahi, Uzodimma, South-east Leaders Absent At Shettima’s Unveiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.