Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish (593 Views)

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media / Wanim Replies Those Talking About Her Tooth After Responding To Ljesha's Case / Seun Akindele Chides A Danfo Driver Who Scratched His Car In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by Gistpeeps: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Hello Nigeria Let's b smart, it's not everything u hear or read you should believe, sureties has been ready from the day they granted him bail, but we gotta wait for EFCC to go confirm the sureties address, so we still waiting for them to confirm and court still need to sign the release paper.

To everyone talking rubbish your time will come. Amin

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/sureties-is-ready-naira-marleys-management-chides-those-talking-rubbish.html

1 Share

Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by axcer: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2019
kiss
Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by iamsheybozz(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2019
smiley
Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by officialteemi(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2019
dia time will come as how.
if truly this niqqa is innocent celeb would have started a twitter movement for him nah.
Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by Witlee(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2019
officialteemi:
dia time will come as how.
if truly this niqqa is innocent celeb would have started a twitter movement for him nah.

Bros its a court case, how many court cases has celebs started a twitter movement for?
That's why they have team of lawyers
Innocent until proven guilty

3 Likes

Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by Witlee(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2019
Push this to front page abeg

1 Like

Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by Witlee(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
johnkay1:
What I know is that all online scammer that have being making online business difficult for legit hustlers will die a miserable death. Stray bullet will be their lot.

And any one that has eating out of their proceedings and money, even to drinking their water will die a more miserable death, now you can say another Amen to that.
Awon online hypocrite
Don't come here and tell me you have not, I don't care and I don't know you
Say your Amen alone

1 Like

Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by johnkay1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
Witlee:

And any one that has eating out of their proceedings and money, even to drinking their water will die a more miserable death, now you can say another Amen to that.
Awon online hypocrite
Don't come here and tell me you have not, I don't care and I don't know you
Say your Amen alone

Hahaha....
You people just begin if government law is not effective against you online scammers curse we locate you.

I declare mourning on every online scammer house that have swindle innocent ones.

Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by Witlee(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
johnkay1:

Hahaha....
You people just begin if government law is not effective against you online scammers curse we locate you.

I declare mourning on every online scammer house that have swindle innocent ones.

Lol, don't allow curse follow your broke family so that they will not be rendered useless, I'm not an online scammer, I'm just telling you the real fact bro

I don't know how old you are but sense fall on you man
Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by johnkay1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Witlee:

Lol, don't allow curse follow your broke family so that they will not be rendered useless, I'm not an online scammer, I'm just telling you the real fact bro

I don't know how old you are but sense fall on you man

Your wretched family is already useless. So, to prevent coming generation from seeing scam (which your family is surviving on) as career, mysterious stroke will wipe you people off the face of the earth.

How about that?

Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by Witlee(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
johnkay1:

Your wretched family is already useless. So, to prevent coming generation from seeing scam (which your family is surviving on) as career, mysterious stroke will wipe you people off the face of the earth.

How about that?

You are just a small child eating from his parents lol
Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by johnkay1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Witlee:

You are just a small child eating from his parents lol

Thanks bro Ancient of days. I thank God I'm not a scammer, like you.
Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by Witlee(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
johnkay1:

Thanks bro Ancient of days. I thank God I'm not a scammer, like you.

Look at an armed robber calling a person scammer
Come let me school you little boy
Re: Sureties Is Ready - Naira Marley's Management Chides Those Talking Rubbish by johnkay1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Witlee:

Look at an armed robber calling a person scammer
Come let me school you little boy
Your illiterate family we need the schooling more than me. Especially that you bedridden mother that refused to teach you the importance of social and moral etiquette.

I think I have your time.

(1) (Reply)

If You Get Divorced Three Times And Marry Again ,that’s Your Fault – Jaaruma / 15-year-old Girl Forced To Marry Her Boyfriend Who Got Her Pregnant / COZA Pastor's Rape Allegation: Ikorodureporta Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.