Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media (56229 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million / BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by AprokoGirl: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Popular Nollywood actor, Zubby Michael has slammed Annie Idibia for calling out her husband, Tuface on social media.

DAILY POST recalls that Annie took to Instagram on Thursday night accusing Tuface of spending the night with his ex-lover, Pero.

Annie went ahead to say that the legend’s family do not like her and try to do everything to disgrace her publicly. .

But Annie’s brother responding accused Annie’s mother of using Juju on Tuface, adding that his brother is unhappy and dying slowly.

He demanded that Annie releases proof of his family’s wrongs against her.

Zubby Michale, reacting to the development on Instagram, knocked Annie for bringing her marital crisis to social media, which he described as ‘market square’.

According to him, a God-fearing woman with home training will not post such on social media.

His post read: "Any woman that calls you on out on social media is a wrong woman no matter what because a God fearing with home training will understand that this space is just like market square.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/you-lack-home-training-zubby-michael-chides-annie-idibia/

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by KillMNKnow(f): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Feminist movement and adultery in the South is gaining momentum every hour. Marriage without God is doomed to fail. The men can't control themselves because of Alcohol and Babylon settings while the women have become Devils due to irreligious society

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Onyi22(f): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
What does he know about marriage
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training

165 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Even Eze ndi ara dey give relationship advice ;

Anyways,

I see broke ass redpillers taking sides with 2baba

I see a swarm of feminists rallying behind Annie.

I see faded celebrities trying to blow the dust
Off their mic by coming out with an opponent mouth for a mo'fuc'king opinion.

I see Paul okoye giving tuface tips.

I see an irreconcilable marriage.

This I have seen.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by PrinceOfLagos: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Another one

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Legendrysailor(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Hell no !!!!

Marriage in Nigeria is risky. My advice to real and unmarried gees , focus more on making money .

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by HelloWriter: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Any woman who became a baby mama to a wealthy celebrity is a gold-digging olosho no matter how you try to package her. She can never be a good wife 'material'. So, Annie's behavior is no surprise.

@HelloWriter says so.
KillMNKnow:
Feminist movement and adultery in the South is gaining momentum every hour. Marriage without God is doomed to fail. The men can't control themselves because of Alcohol and Babylon settings while the women have become devil's due to irreligious society
Adultery in the South is the result of an irreligious society bah? And endless mindless killings in the North and in the South by Northerners is the result of what? Religious society?

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by NwaAmaikpe: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2021
shocked

I just came out of hibernation now the cat is finally out of the bag. I gave clues in my last post on this couple just a few months back.

Annie Idibia is evil and the greatest female manipulator ever to exist in the Nigerian Celebrity sphere.
One of the biggest upsets in recent times is not the declaration of the 3rd place winner as Governor of Imo State by the Supreme Court, but how Annie schemed Pero out to become Tuface's legal wife.

If you thought Hanty Lol lipsrsealed was bad, Annie is the worst.

Tuface has been in bondage, he can't and won't say half of what he's seen in Annie's hands. He's only been saving face for the dirty illiterate who felt she could challenge the potency of Okafor's law.

Okafor's law will remain till the end of time,
Some ties can never be broken. Some people come into your life and touch it in a way no one else ever will.
You can ask FFK's first wife who he forever gushes over.

So it is utmostly absurd for a woman to think that her kpekus or her almost-obese daughters are strong enough to break the bond of a couple with three kids together before her union.

Before Annie starts laying claim on Innocent's preek, she should at least give him a male child. We are Africans; so traditionally, Pero has greater rights.

Till then, she should zip up her mouth and stick to interfering with her brother's relationship.

269 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/you-lack-home-training-zubby-michael-chides-annie-idibia/

cc; lalasticlala

She is hurt and angry plus very insecure, don't insult her just pray for her...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by ccffwx: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2021
He should also tell us whether the 2 Face who sleeps around after taking wedding vows lacks training. People and selectivity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Shetemi12(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2021
E no concern me at all.. when they are all enjoying the Sweetness of the marriage, they no call us but now, you wan give us headache for una headache

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Person wey never keep woman for house dey dish advice on top person marital problem.

Woman wey probably get hope say community prick go change, probably fine dey endure many things for the hands of husband family wey no like her.

All these years, we never heard anything about her marital problems, the one time she had enough and lost it, one torzo is insulting her that she lacks home training.

Issokay.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2021
hey hey !!!! na wa oooo women came to this world to suffer for men,imagine that women will be asked on how to vent their anger and frustration even when the husband is silently frustrating and choking her to death.When a person behaves like a market person then his or her matter can be table in the market square and if you don't like it then desist from behaving like a market person its that simple.

13 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Donspicey: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Zubby Eze ndi Ara have spoken cheesy.....

Make dem try settle Abegggggg....

Las Las 2Baba na Legend cool

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:
Person wey never keep woman for house dey dish advice on top person marital problem.

Woman wey probably get hope say community prick go change, probably fine dey endure many things for the hands of husband family wey no like her.

All these years, we never heard anything about her marital problems, the one time she had enough and lost it, one torzo is insulting her that she lacks home training.

Issokay.
Imagine Zubby too has guts to talk and insult while leaving the man who has total disrespect for marital vows smh

11 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Donspicey: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just came out of hibernation now the cat is finally out of the bag.
I gave clues in my last post on this couple just a few month's back.

Annie Idibia is evil and the greatest female

manipulator ever to exist in the Nigerian Celebrity sphere.
If you thought Lo.. was bad, Annie is the worst.

Tuface has been in bondage and was only saving face for that dirty illiterate who felt she could challenge the potency of Okafor's law.

So 2baba told you he has been in bondage? shocked

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by kponkedenge(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2021
When you wash your dirty laundry in the open, you shouldn't complain when others start putting mouth and taking sides.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Iliveforever(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Zubby Michael is wrong.
You’re not a family member so on what basis are you calling Annie out??

They’re other celebrities who just shut up and mind their business.
No wonder he’s called Eze ndi ara

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Manigie: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
What does he know about marriage
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training
Aunt, it doesn't take being married to know " it is wrong for any man or woman or to come out on air to discuss her marital problems". Get pass the messenger and dwell on the message

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by tillaman(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2021
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Onyi22(f): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Annie Idibia is evil and the greatest female manipulator ever to exist in the Nigerian Celebrity sphere.
If you thought LOL.. was bad, Annie is the worst.

Tuface has been in bondage and was only saving face for that dirty illiterate who felt she could challenge the potency of Okafor's law.
Who dy talk
Abeg hide

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by iamyemiakins(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Zubby no suppose shook mouth enter this matter, she was wrong on that though but it might have gotten to an extreme point for her where she felt social media is her only rescue point.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you thought LOL.. was bad, Annie is the worst.

Food don land for NwaAmaikpe grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Davash222(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Issokay.
Zubby is right.
A lady with home training won't do what Annie did. Coming on social media to rant about her family is evil and must be condemned.

Learn to stand by the truth, Roman.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

Zubby is right.
A lady with home training won't do what Annie did. Coming on social media to rant about her family is evil and must be condemned.

Learn to stand by the truth, Roman.

A woman who has never brought a family issues to social media suddenly does so and all of a sudden, she lacks home training and the sin of the man is forgotten?

Abi?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by tutudesz: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2021
If you start your marriage on social media, na the same social media the marriage go end

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Kingcalls: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Correct....only badly raised women do this.... if u meet a woman that loves to post too many stories on IG, wasap status, twitter, Facebook, runaway from such women...they are the ones that will take ur personal issues to the world to see

16 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Matheusmartin: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
I do not support what Annie did.
But zubby should shut his mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Connected1: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
So true.

The woman doesn't have manners at all.

Why bring something that's should be sorted by prominent family members to the public.

She's just trying to look for sympathy.

But she won't see men are getting wiser everyday and only her fellow scornful women will support her.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Tuface is a father to many children. Husband to many wives. Baby daddy to many sugar mummies. Slain by many slay queens but still standing tall. Yet he chose Annie to become his wife. What a privilege.
By the time all these joint products of Tuface start with her, She will know that it is better to become a bye product than to become a normal loss.
Nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by saddler: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
kiss

Nairaland dey cash out
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by HeadNigga: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Even Eze ndiala, a mad man called zubby dey advice person on marriage. No be juju be that?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs / Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Patapaa Gets A White Girlfriend, Sarkodie Congratulates Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.