Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos (20666 Views)

Kevin De Bruyne Has Been Demoted From His Role As Man City's Vice Captain / Asisat Oshoala Appointed As The New Captain Of Super Falcons / Danger For The Super Falcons As CAF Reinstates Equatorial Guinea To AWCON 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by naptu2: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Super Falcons coach, Thomas Dennerby, has made Asisat Oshoala the deputy captain of the Super Falcons. This comes weeks after he appointed Desire Oparanozie as the captain of the team.

36 year old Onome Ebi, who is appearing in her 5th World Cup, was previously the captain of the team, while Rita Chikwelu was her co-captain, but Thomas Dennerby stated that he wanted someone that will always be on the pitch as the captain and so he appointed Desire Oparanozie as captain.

Picture 1) A message from Desire Oparanozie to Asisat Oshoala. "Congratulations girl @asisat_oshoala. Let's get to work"

https://mobile.twitter.com/sam4wigan/status/1136368536408997888

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by naptu2: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Meanwhile, a team of photographers from Getty Images have been taking the official FIFA photographs of the players.

1) Francisca Ordega, aka Franny.

2) Ngozi Okobi, aka Okobinho

3) Asisat Oshoala, aka Super Zee.

4) Faith Michaels (nee Ikhidi)

2 Likes

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by naptu2: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2019
The photo shoots were quite interesting. Other players took directions from the photographers, while Oshoala decided to create her own poses, which the photographers liked very much.

Uchenna Kanu turned her photoshoot into a dancing session.

You can see videos of the photoshoots in the link below
https://mobile.twitter.com/FIFAWWC_NGA

1 Share

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by naptu2: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2019
They couldn't use the green screen because Nigeria's jersey is green, so they used a blue background.

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by naptu2: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2019
More pictures from the photoshoot

1 Like

A team from FIFA had a meeting with the Falcons to inform them about the rules of the competition. Issues like media and doping rules were discussed at the meeting.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by naptu2: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2019
End

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by Timmyking01(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
It's her time, let her shine.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Poor photography

4 Likes

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think they should have covered their hair so they won't seduce the referees and other male staffs. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by 7Alexandre: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
I hope they make the quarterfinals...

That’s my minimum expectation...

3 Likes

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by Calistus85: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nice One! Go Super Falcons! We wish you all the best!
Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by Lordknowz: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Oshey Star girl!! Loke loke!!

4 Likes

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by henrydadon(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
And I guess with that single act she has change the world forever

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by athaboi(f): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Go girls...we dey una back
Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by Waakanda: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Osho cheesy
Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by revelation2013(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Great!
Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by Charlesmore(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lord help me

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by WeighWordSon(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think they should have covered their hair so they won't seduce the referees and other male staffs. sad

are you sure you are not from Mars?

Why your body dey hot anti-Clockwise?

4 Likes

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by Charlesmore(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
Collins61:
See below
guy man cool cool cool
Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
Frasica Ordega very rude girl

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by Ategberoson(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
GoTV:

go and reconcile with your sense. this is stale already

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by Echebobifa: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Make una make us proud o
I no want hear stories
Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by chucs: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
GoTV:
If you can be seduced by mere hair,then u have a psychiatric problem( sexual disorder).

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by Opiletool(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
If dm lose, we Don see wetin we go take bash dm.
Re: Oshoala Appointed Vice-Captain Of The Falcons As They Take Their Official Photos by bayuuso: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
HAPPY for Her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Messi: Argentina Struggled With Nervousness In First Game Back. / Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! / Maurizio Sarri Reveals When Kepa Will Return To Starting XI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.