Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons (28985 Views)

NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others / FG Revokes Itobe-ajaokuta-okene Highway Contract / June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by BleedingPen: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2019
The Federal Government has revoked five oil mining licences (OML) and one oil prospecting licences (OPL) belonging to five companies, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement issued by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) on Thursday, and obtained by Igbere TV, it said the revocation was based on a presidential directive to “recover legacy debts” owed by the companies operating the licences.

The five companies affected were listed as Pan Ocean Oil Corporation (OML 98); Allied Energy Resources Nigeria, (OML 120 and 121); Express Petroleum and Gas Company (OML 108); Cavendish Petroleum Nigeria (OML 110) and Summit Oil International (OPL 206).

http://igberetvnews.com/749909/breaking-fg-revokes-six-oil-licences-see-list/

3 Likes

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Karemarealty288(m): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2019
Which one belongs to Danjuma self. grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Amuocha: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2019
What about Oando sef?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2019
No wonder every elite is now in opposition

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by sarrki(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2019
More reason they don’t want him re elected

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Waakanda: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2019
Same same cool
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Guyman02: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Buhari is vindictive, I wont be surprised TY Danjumas oil block will be included in the list for warning Nigerians about his Sharia plans and Fulani expansionist agenda.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by MillerJnr(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
myboy2111:
No wonder every elite is now in opposition

exactly

35 Likes

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Mopolchi: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dem no touch Arthur Eze and Emeka Offor ownshocked

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by richard870(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
This man is just hysterically vindictive

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by athaboi(f): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
What different will it make, are they not going to be awarded to some other people close to the president? Will it be given to a poor man? Will it have a direct effect on the poor masses out there? Will it give the people of Niger delta the recourse control they have been clamouring for? Will it give speedy acceleration to the deregulation of the oil sector? Will it encourage more refineries to be built? Will it reduce the price of petrol? He has just retrieved the licence to be given to people close to him simple

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by kikake: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Lol.
Theophilus Danjuma's oil block on the mind.

4 Likes

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by wowmenow: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
They are owned by Southerners
Buhari will give all of them back to northerners
Just watch

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Kendumazy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mheen! This is getting serious. Even, the elites are not spared. This is getting interesting.

Last batch of men long sleeve shirt from India on
clearance sales. 1500 per piece. Check link https://
www.nairaland.com/5224414/clearance-sale-last-
batch-men
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
pan ocean just go like that, them go soon seize that their fine office for ligali

3 Likes

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Actually Sapetro is not on here. I know summit belongs to the Abiolas and Cavendish to the Deribes.

SAPETRO is run properly and engaged in massive projects like Akpo and Egina with petrobras, total and cnooc.

It's gone beyond a rent collecting operation. They're literally a small IOC in their own right. Diversified with assets across select basins on the continent.

It'd be tricky to meddle into that. Even for Buhari

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by salbis(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Rob Peter to pay Paul.
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by 9jaRealist: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
BleedingPen:

The Federal Government has revoked five oil mining licences (OML) and one oil prospecting licences (OPL) belonging to five companies, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement issued by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) on Thursday, and obtained by Igbere TV, it said the revocation was based on a presidential directive to “recover legacy debts” owed by the companies operating the licences.

The five companies affected were listed as Pan Ocean Oil Corporation (OML 98); Allied Energy Resources Nigeria, (OML 120 and 121); Express Petroleum and Gas Company (OML 108); Cavendish Petroleum Nigeria (OML 110) and Summit Oil International (OPL 206).

http://igberetvnews.com/749909/breaking-fg-revokes-six-oil-licences-see-list/

Summit Oil is MKO Abiola’s oil company...
Interesting timing a few days to June 12 (and I believe they operate OPL 205, not OPL 206).
>

3 Likes

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by barrypro: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
WHat are the reasons for the revocation
For your professional web design service. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Guyman02:
Buhari is vindictive, I wont be surprised TY Danjumas oil block will be included in the list for warning Nigerians about his Sharia plans and Fulani expansionist agenda.
Karemarealty288:
see them, common men who has zero knowledge of the industry. i was an ex auditor and i can tell u what goes on in this industry. u see pan ocean the man Fadeyi owes over 100b to skye bank. pay back he wont but he can spend on Toke makinwa. abeg abeg make una leave buhari outta this. how do u think diamond bank also crashed oil companies too

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by olatade(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
richard870:
This man is just hysterically vindictive

vindictive to who?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by MillerJnr(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
We can see some of the reasons why some of these elites hate this man with a passion, and their last card looks like the Religious and Tribal criticisms and we the masses thinks they do that for us.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by johnkay1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ok
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by rusher14: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Cavendish owned by Mai Daribe.

3 Likes

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by enemyofprogress: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
No wonder palm oil is now very expenses in the market
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by AngelicBeing: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amuocha:
What about Oando sef?
Oando belongs to my friend the Tinubus, if Buhari touch it, I will set Aso Rock on fire and I will tell the military to take over, if you like Buhari warn him not to touch my license, l am Jagaban, and I will continue to eat egunje from the treasury of Nigeria cheesy

6 Likes

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by MAXIMAL123(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Oyel Money is going gradually ;DOyel Money is going gradually

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Chief Awolowo,HID,Mrs Osinbajo's Mother And Others / Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria / Eniafe, Dele Momodu's Son Graduates From UK University [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.