Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Neymar's Model Rape Accuser Filmed Attacking Him In Hotel Leaked Clip (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar's Model Rape Accuser Filmed Attacking Him In Hotel Leaked Clip (Photos) (491 Views)

Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar's Model Rape Accuser Filmed Attacking Him In Hotel Leaked Clip (Photos) by mysportdab: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2019
A Leaked footage has emerged online of PSG Star Neymar and his rape accuser in an hotel room in which she attacked him, MySportDab reports.

Apparently filmed on a secret camera, Neymar can be heard saying, “No, no, no, do not hit me, no”

While the woman is yelling, “But I’m going to hit you. Do you know why? Because yesterday you attacked me and left me here alone!”

Many social media users have come to the conclusion that the entire incident was a “setup” and that the woman was trying to provoke him to hit her back and then cut the video to show only that part.

The accuser, who works as a model, admitted that she liked Neymar and wanted to have sex with him, but says that the situation changed after their first meeting at a Paris hotel.

“He was aggressive, totally different than the boy I got to know on the messages. Since I really wanted to be with him I said, OK, I’m going to try to handle this”, she went on to claim, adding that after some kissing, “he started to hit me… then he began to hurt me a lot, and I asked him to stop because it hurt”.

The accusations against Neymar surfaced last week, even though the alleged incident took place on 15 May 2018 at the Hotel Sofitel Paris Arc de Triomphe.

Watch Video;
See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/06/neymar-rape-accuser-filmed-attacking.html

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Neymar's Model Rape Accuser Filmed Attacking Him In Hotel Leaked Clip (Photos) by mysportdab: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Video HERE, Fans React;

Re: Neymar's Model Rape Accuser Filmed Attacking Him In Hotel Leaked Clip (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Angry Man Scatters Television, Fight His Brother After Loosing Money To Bet(vide / How To Watch Nigerian/Super Eagles Matches FREE! / How Ighalo Rescued Broke Eagles In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.