Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

A Nice Smooth Face - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Nice Smooth Face (1332 Views)

Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) / Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado / 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nice Smooth Face by datnigga: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2010
has anyone eva tried using banana peel on dere face, i heard to cures spots and pimples. aw true is this?? I av a lot of spots and pimples on my face and ve tried practically a lot of things. they seem to work for a while bt after sometime, i'm back to square one
Re: A Nice Smooth Face by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2010
hmmm I will stick to normal skin care products thank you grin
Re: A Nice Smooth Face by babyx(f): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2010
@Poster, when it comes to pimples and spots, before you try any stuff, be it natural or procesed, you need to know what type of skin you have, is it oily, dry or combination or normal? then again you consider your diet, do you like greasy/fatty meals, like fried eggs, dodo, fried yam, fried anything! also consider your water intake.
Further more, your personnal hygiene is key, sometimes your facial skin may be reacting to an unclean towel which you use to clean your entire body (very sensitive facial skins react by breaking out in pimples or rash). Again when you have breakouts, using your fingers to poke n pinch the affected areas will result to dark spots!

So friend, no this your facial skin is as sensitive as the bum of a baby, extra care is need to maintain it.
Re: A Nice Smooth Face by datnigga: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2010
ok tanx, bt u dint reply ans the questn tho wich is av u used banana peel b4. plus i alsoe heard deres a cream and saop cald to-to dt can cure spots. av y'all ever heard of it b4?
Re: A Nice Smooth Face by sophy09: 1:58am On Oct 01, 2010
Banana peel is used to cure pimples and acne. Rub the inside of the banana peel on the affected face. But the thing with pimples and acne is that you need to take your lifestyle into consideration.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Stop Using Shampoo ASAP. / Fav Ways To Use Of Aloe Vera / Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.