Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Have This Question To Ask About Ifa. Yorubas/traditionalist Pls Come In - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Have This Question To Ask About Ifa. Yorubas/traditionalist Pls Come In (488 Views)

The White Man That Came To Learn About Ifa Oracle / Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piƧ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have This Question To Ask About Ifa. Yorubas/traditionalist Pls Come In by donewithifa: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please pardon me for being anonymous.

One of the greatest mistake I've made in my life is to do that thing called ifa because then I wasn't having enough knowledge about it and I was pushed to do it and up till now I've not taken it to Igbodu. I don't want to anyway.

Its been up to 6 years now that I've done it.

Right now i want to separate myself from it. I am seriously tired of washing/worshipping it occasionally because it disturb me when me when its dry and I don't have time.

Now my question is this;

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEPARATE MYSELF FROM IT?

IS THERE ANY RITUAL TO BE DONE FOR THE SEPARATION BEFORE I DISPOSE IT BECAUSE I WILL DEFINITELY.

And please do not remind me of the benefits again.

Note: As i am now i dont have anything yet. Am as broke as hell in fact I have been attacked with a sickness that medical treatment couldn't detect. Both scans and xrays didn't see anything in my bones and I do feel severe pains on my left leg that makes me unable to walk which am battling with spiritually for a solution so don't start thinking that it has given me fortune/protection or whatever.

I just want to be done with it.

Thank you.

Cc
Babalawos
Omoosanyin
Re: I Have This Question To Ask About Ifa. Yorubas/traditionalist Pls Come In by LuciferMessiah: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: I Have This Question To Ask About Ifa. Yorubas/traditionalist Pls Come In by baby124: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
What is your Ifa for? I doubt you have knowledge of traditional religion because Ifa does not give you an idol. You must be worshipping a particular Idol.

(1) (Reply)

The Yoruba Princess Adopted By Queen Victoria / Estate Inheritance In Ohafia Clan Of Abia State / Why Do You Have A Spiritual Wife Of Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.