Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years (35830 Views)

Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix) / Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo / Simi And Adekunle Gold Honeymoon In Cape Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by Amanda4life: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Me i m going to germany for my second honey. Money moon �
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
verly lomantic

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by Amanda4life: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
My husband and i are going to germany for honey money money moon.�

When we get there i will tell hubby to back niaja, a yam coming soon�
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by Amanda4life: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
demolinka:
By Archimedes principle of esoteric and Newtonian flotation, can we confidently posit with unbridled juxtaposition that the prognosis of this honeymoon is accentuated by the modalities of...I don even forget wetin I wan type

For which dictionary all these words dey?
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by ngwababe(f): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amanda4life:

Trust as in?

We build trust overtime �.

You don't just wake up and start trusting someone you have not had an encounter with.

Actions build s trust. Bros

Like you really have issues with trust, babe?
I'm Sis though!
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by mamajj17(f): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
amaben2020:
Why not build a house?

Life is more important than Material things.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by Mydazz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Man is his own enemy,..... it's obvious you can't afford it why waist 6 years savings on it, smh. The wife isn't a wife material for allowing such waste, anyway, may God help the two of them.
Do quick, come back and use four years to save for vacation in the Caribbean
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by Amanda4life: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
ngwababe:

Like you really have issues with trust, babe?
I'm Sis though!

Onye obekanyi. Ndi Otu inu

Yeah its just my nature i build trust overtime
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by Amanda4life: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ngawababe luv luv�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by demolinka(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amanda4life:

For which dictionary all these words dey?

Na advanced Webster's dictionary volume 93112
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
Noble of you.
When some mumus are busy getting 10 side chicks.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
mamajj17:

Life is more important than Material things.
tell him the house will remain and be inherited, but u die with beautiful memories u shared with loved ones. This no one can take from us..
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by trapQ: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sorry oga, did you find a woman you wanted to take to Paris that refused to contribute?

Keep acting like slay queens are the cause of your setback in life.
wilsonchilboy:
Industrious woman wey won contribute no be all dis senseless slay mama always asking for money to buy wig, shoe or cloth just for de gram
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by wilsonchilboy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
trapQ:
Sorry oga, did you find a woman you wanted to take to Paris that refused to contribute?

Keep acting like slay queens are the cause of your setback in life.

Senseless Slay mama spotted
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by Olodo24: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
What if you had divorced before now?
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by ngwababe(f): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amanda4life:

Onye obekanyi. Ndi Otu inu

Yeah its just my nature i build trust overtime

Adanne a no m ya!
Yes, I know trust its been built overtime, but it's just want they want!
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by egopersonified(f): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Guy, this one na vacation, no be honeymoon
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by Darevofpeace(m): 3:58am On Jun 07, 2019
amaben2020:
Why not build a house?
is it your money,he had fulfilled the promise he once made to his wife.6yrs.patience is real hardwork.
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by Phenomenal16(f): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2019
demolinka:
By Archimedes principle of esoteric and Newtonian flotation, can we confidently posit with unbridled juxtaposition that the prognosis of this honeymoon is accentuated by the modalities of...I don even forget wetin I wan type
..see as u don confuse urself
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by demolinka(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..see as u don confuse urself

Nor be small tin o
Re: Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years by trapQ: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Dumb fvck
wilsonchilboy:

Senseless Slay mama spotted

(1) (2) (Reply)

'' I Don't Wanna Be Single Anymore'' - Onyii Alex Cries Out / Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter / Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.