Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,300 members, 7,864,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

No Regret Killing My Neighbour Like A Chicken, Says 21-year-old Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No Regret Killing My Neighbour Like A Chicken, Says 21-year-old Husband (608 Views)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo / “take Back Your Money, I No The Do Again, I Regret Killing My Mother... / No Regret Killing My Neighbour Like A Chicken, Says 21-year-old Husband(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Regret Killing My Neighbour Like A Chicken, Says 21-year-old Husband by dinodangana(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Umar Audu, a 21-year-old man, has been arrested for killing one Abubakar Mohammadu, his neighbour on the suspicion that the deceased was sleeping with his wife.

Umar said in an interview with Northern City News that he did not regret killing Muhammadu.

Umar said: “I don’t regret killing him because Mohammadu decided to die like a chicken. In his next life, he will not make advances to married women.

“I am ready to bear the consequences. Let the law take its course. I am fulfilled that Mohammadu will never see my wife again, Allah will judge him.”

Umar and Muhammadu, lived in Wawa village in New-Bussa, Borgu Local Government Area of Niger State.

It was learnt that sometime last May, the suspect’s wife, Hassan Audu, reported to him that Mohammadu was disturbing her for an amorous relationship, which she turned down.

It was gathered that the suspect had warned the neighbour on several occasions to desist from making advances to his wife but he reportedly ignored the warnings.

The command confirmed the suspect’s arrest on Tuesday, stating that a team of policemen attached to the New-Bussa Division apprehended him over Mohammadu’s murder.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mohammad Abubakar, said that the matter would be charged to court after investigations.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/05/no-regret-killing-my-neighbour-chicken-says-21-year-old-husband

Re: No Regret Killing My Neighbour Like A Chicken, Says 21-year-old Husband by wilsonchilboy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Young gals Stay away from married men

Men stay away from married women

Dis guy na obiakpor sha me u no fit shed blood tho its painful.

Marriage na scam tru tru u no fit sertisfy woman
Re: No Regret Killing My Neighbour Like A Chicken, Says 21-year-old Husband by cassidy1996(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
aboki
Re: No Regret Killing My Neighbour Like A Chicken, Says 21-year-old Husband by grandstar(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
I don't support adultery neither do I support murder.

Adultery is abominable as you're converting something that belongs to another. If you want to sow wild oats, there are millions of single girls out there. There are even prostitutes.

The joy of enjoying what belongs to another thrills them. The wicked will even say married women are the best

Do not forget however, "that because of these things, the wrath of God is coming" Read Ephesians 5:6, Isaiah 55:6-7)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Police Men Killed By Robbers In Rivers State (photos) / Man Sues His Wife After He Discovered The 8 Yr.old Son Wasn't His / Three Nigerians Facing Death Penalty In Cambodia!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.