Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Natural Remedy For Sperm Leakage-eda - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Remedy For Sperm Leakage-eda (2088 Views)

BEECHAM AMPICLOX And The Craze For "Sperm Washout" : Warning (VIDEO) / Fertility Clinics In Lagos Pay N50k For Sperm - Doctor Tells Masturbators / Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedy For Sperm Leakage-eda by geniewilliams(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
1.Ingredients: Bara, Abere and malt drink
Preparation: Get 1 Bara, Abere -, crush the Abere, remove back of Bara and the seeds inside, cut the inside into pieces,, put in the Eva bottle and put the already crushed Abere, pour like three can of malt drink,, don't mix with water,, drink 2 shot in the morning and night,, it purge reduce to one shot after two days, I repeat,, it purge so take with wisdom and thank me later.
2. Ingredient: abeere and shea butter
Preparation: Grind abeere to powder mix it with Shea butter and apply it on your upper thigh close to your virginal area i.e outside of your virgina do that for good 2week and be amazed.
Finally if you have a retroverted uterus which can only be confirmed by a scan, when having sexual intercourse with your spouse let him come from behind (REAR ENTRY) Having your partner enter you from behind while you're either lying on your abdomen or kneeling, could potentially promote a better shot at getting pregnant, as research published in the Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy found this position allows the penis to reach the recess at back of the cervix and, therefore, may allow sperm to be ejaculated closer to the cervix.
, I believe I have convince you on the natural remedy for sperm leakage.

YOU CAN CONTACT DR WILLIAMS ON 07036507238
Re: Natural Remedy For Sperm Leakage-eda by Khalifatulai30: 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pls what's Abere in English. I'm not in a Yoruba speaking community
Re: Natural Remedy For Sperm Leakage-eda by oderemioyedoyin(f): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abere is called hysteria seed

(1) (Reply)

12 Amazing Things You Didn’t Know About The Boobs / .. / I Need Help On Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.