Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

My Partner And I Are Fertile But Can't Still Conceive! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Partner And I Are Fertile But Can't Still Conceive! (283 Views)

Fertile Dream NGO Shares Face-Masks In Lagos To Cushion Effect Of COVID-19 / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Partner And I Are Fertile But Can't Still Conceive! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
A lot of couples trying for a child repeatedly but without success had suspected and even accused each other of being the cause, until they consulted a doctor who after appropriate test(s) declared them medically fit for reproduction.

WHAT THEN COULD BE THE CAUSE OF THEIR CHILDLESSNESS WHEN NEITHER OF THEM IS STERILE?

Every menstrual cycle has two (2) major group of days;

(1.) Fertile days
(2.) Safe days

Simply put, fertile days are when she is MOST LIKELY to get pregnant from any unprotected intercourse while safe days are the exact opposite of “most likely.”

COULD IT BE THAT THESE COUPLES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAVING SEX ON THE SAFE DAYS ALONE?

Yes,..unknowingly to them. undecided

Looking at a typical 28 days menstrual cycle, you would think the fertile and safe days were equal halves of 14 to 14.

Guess what?

The fertile days for pregnancy throughout every menstrual cycle are only just 11.

Yes!
Eleven fertile days.

And in a typical 28 days cycle, minus these 11 fertile days would leave a longer safe period of 17 days where the woman is LEAST LIKELY to conceive no matter how much sex.

Can you now see the high probability that those couples might actually be doing the right thing but on the wrong days?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/5229440/calculate-ovulation-fertile-safe-days for my next post on how to calculate your ovulation dates and know your fertile and safe days with ease.

(1) (Reply)

Improve Erectile Function / How To Get Rid Of Pimples With Liquid Waste (urine) / Drinking Water In A Correct Way Is Good For Your Prostate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.