Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? (2138 Views)

Mtn 3g Vs Glo 4g Lte Internet Speed Test(Shocking Result) / Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility / Glo 4g Lte Is Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? by vision202020: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please would like to know if its worth it to buy the glo mifi?
I got a Redmi Note 7 but it doesn't support Glo 4G. Now thinking of buying a Glo 4g Mifi to augment the deficiency. I am a glo subcriber and the 3G network is bad both at home and office.
My location is Abuja
Re: Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? by bigl: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
vision202020:
I got a Redmi Note 7 but it doesn't support Glo 4G. Now thinking of buying a Glo 4g Mifi to augment the deficiency. I am a glo subcriber and the 3G network is bad both at home and office.
My location is Abuja

Be mindful of the bands supported by the mifi.

Now, there different between 4G and 4G LTE, so buy mifi that supports 4G LTE.

And also, i'll advise u go for airtel mifi (alcatel mw40) which supports almost every band in Nigeria and outside.

I use it personally and it works with mtn, airtel, ntel, etc and its super fast! Just google the name.

Try get the used one for cheap and find a way to unlock it (which is what i did)
Re: Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? by vision202020: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thanks so much. I appreciate
bigl:

And also, i'll advise u go for airtel mifi (alcatel mw40) which supports almost every band in Nigeria and outside.

I use it personally and it works with mtn, airtel, ntel, etc and its super fast! Just google the name.

Try get the used one for cheap and find a way to unlock it (which is what i did)
Re: Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? by bigl: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
vision202020:
Thanks so much. I appreciate

You are welcome boss!
Re: Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
bigl:

Are you for real? You mean I can insert my mtn 4g sms on airtel's mifi?

1 Like

Re: Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? by elldeb101(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
vision202020:
My location is Abuja
GLO 3G IS A TEST OF PATIENCE BUT THEIR 4G IS VERY FAST...GET AN UNLOCKED HUAWEI E5573s-606 AND USE 4G ONLY. YOU WILL COME AND TESTIFY HERE. cool

1 Like

Re: Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? by vision202020: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
elldeb101:

GLO 3G IS A TEST OF PATIENCE BUT THEIR 4G IS VERY FAST...GET AN UNLOCKED HUAWEI E5573s-606 AND USE 4G ONLY. YOU WILL COME AND TESTIFY HERE. cool
How much is it please
Re: Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? by bigl: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

Are you for real? You mean I can insert my mtn 4g sms on airtel's mifi?

Since when? I've been using it since mid 2018 when i got it unlocked and it has never disappointed.

Once any of the networks mess peren, i insert another sim from another network, with data, and just continue as if nothing had happened.

Check the screenshot attached

Re: Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? by otokx(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
Glo Mifi battery in my own experience does not last long.
Re: Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? by bigl: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
elldeb101:

Of course the mifi u are recommending is 4G LTE modem which is super fast and i'm not sure of the DL and UL speed but for my alcatel, its got DL speed of up to 150 Mbps/ UL 50Mbps

Note:
DL - download
UL - upload
Re: Is Glo 4G Mifi Worth It? by fredie107(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2019
vision202020:
My location is Abuja

I use glo 4g mifi, it's da bomb.. As long as u have 4g in ur area... Enjoy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get FREE 500mb Now / Bluedio T2s Bluedio T3 Headphones & Panasonic EM-2800A For Sale / Share Your Data Usage For May (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.