Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility (5235 Views)

Mtn 3g Vs Glo 4g Lte Internet Speed Test(Shocking Result) / Glo 4g Lte Is Bae / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Jacobokwusi(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hello guys, I leant Tecno Camon CX Air works with glo 4G so I decided to get one and I bought a glo 4G SIM but I am not getting the 4g network. I've switched to 4G only but no network. Is it from the device? I am extremely sure sure it is not the location
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Jacobokwusi(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Any help will be appreciated
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by iliyande(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jacobokwusi:
Any help will be appreciated

Are you sure there is Glo 4g coverage in your area?

1 Like

Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Sunkyphil(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jacobokwusi:
Hello guys, I leant Tecno Camon CX Air works with glo 4G so I decided to get one and I bought a glo 4G SIM but I am not getting the 4g network. I've switched to 4G only but no network. Is it from the device? I am extremely sure sure it is not the location
glo 4g network may not b in ur area check their website for a list of available places dat support glo 4g network
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Bossman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
If you have 4G in your area then it should have worked (according to specs, the device is compatible with GLO's 4G network). Unless may be it takes a while for GLO to activate their 4G. I can't imagine that the case though.

Jacobokwusi:
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Jacobokwusi(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
iliyande:

Are you sure there is Glo 4g coverage in your area?

I am, my boss is using it on his s7
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Jacobokwusi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bossman:
If you have 4G in your area then it should have worked (according to specs, the device is compatible with GLO's 4G network). Unless may be it takes a while for GLO to activate their 4G. I can't imagine that the case though.

I chatted glo rep and they confirmed my SIM. It is very disappointing
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by iliyande(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jacobokwusi:

I am, my boss is using it on his s7
Then check to be sure the sim is 4G enabled sim

Option 2. Change your APN
Glo Ng
Gloflat
Flat
Flat
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Jacobokwusi(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
No network at all when I switch to 4G mode
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Jacobokwusi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
iliyande:

Then check to be sure the sim is 4G enabled sim

Option 2. Change your APN
Glo Ng
Gloflat
Flat
Flat

I guess the phone doesn't really support the glo 4G band 28.
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by iliyande(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jacobokwusi:

Have you tried the APN changing option?
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by beinstein(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Camon cx air doesn't support glo 4G service, only Camon cx does. If you like carry am go their head office, you won't be able to access Glo 4G service with it using cx air.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by guji12(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jacobokwusi:
Bro it's cx nor cx air
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by GraGra247(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jacobokwusi:

You don henter one chance!! Lol! Camon CX Air has Glo band 28/700mhz clearly displayed in its config but there's nothing you go do in Africa to make it work with Glo.

I once fell for it last year, went to Glo office, they spent solid 8 hours plus trying and later called different Glo technical experts on phone yet no show.

Only Camon CX works. You can also opt for Glo 4G mifi. Cheaper now at 16k.
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Bossman(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
According to this specs here, it supposed to work. Unless if somehow the specs are not correct.

https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/c16e424c

Jacobokwusi:

Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Jacobokwusi(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
You've all done well. I appreciate your comments. Obviously the phone is not for me, I am not really a fan though. Olx/jiji I go...

1 Like

Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by BRYAN99: 12:23am On Jan 20, 2018
Jacobokwusi:
You've all done well. I appreciate your comments. Obviously the phone is not for me, I am not really a fan though. Olx/jiji I go...
bro! camon cx air does not support glo 4g. only the cx does so if you want glo 4g just sell that cx air then add 10k and buy the cx........camon cx air network band clearly written on the back of the phone box is 28A while on the cx's box it says band 28 and this is what glo uses as their network carrier(28) not 28A....28A is for mtn and the rest... so to avoid further heartbreaks just go get the cx. at least the cx is even better... i dont know why glo decided to choose that network band in the first place.... hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by bobo65(m): 3:43am On Jan 20, 2018
BRYAN99:
bro! camon cx air does not support glo 4g. only the cx does so if you want glo 4g just sell that cx air then add 10k and buy the cx........camon cx air network band clearly written on the back of the phone box is 28A while on the cx's box it says band 28 and this is what glo uses as their network carrier(28) not 28A....28A is for mtn and the rest... so to avoid further heartbreaks just go get the cx. at least the cx is even better... i dont know why glo decided to choose that network band in the first place.... hope this helps

beinstein:
Camon cx air doesn't support glo 4G service, only Camon cx does. If you like carry am go their head office, you won't be able to access Glo 4G service with it using cx air.

True
Only cx supports it
Cx air doesn't
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Jacobokwusi(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2018
Any other cheaper brand that supports the glo 4G?
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Dam5reey(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2018
Jacobokwusi:
Any other cheaper brand that supports the glo 4G?

Nokia 2,3,5 ........ Up to 8

1 Like

Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by harri25(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2018
Jacobokwusi:

you should have bought infinix zero 5 it works with glo 4glite

Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Ejadike(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
I think there's no 4g network in your area.
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by omoalajah(m): 2:36am On Jan 22, 2018
Glo 4g wont work on your device bro
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by datyorubaboy: 2:48am On Jan 22, 2018
I think 4g doesnt work on the Air.
Ejadike:
I think there's no 4g network in your area.
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by missslimzy(f): 2:54am On Jan 22, 2018
I dont think its compatilble with that phone
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by tafat: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
how sure are you? atimes it might be network issues
Jacobokwusi:
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
This Glo 4G mifi does it work well? Glo has poor network signal in most states, how reliable is this?
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
How reliable is Glo 4G mifi ? Glo has poor network signal in most states, would the mifi being of assistant?
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by saxby(f): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
i feel it myt be an issue with your network provider o,because atimes glo network can so misbehave
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Jacobokwusi(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2018
Fixed, I bought CX and immediately I inserted my SIM (boom) 4G has been on standby
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by talk2ekpa(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Camon Cx Air Glo 4G Compatibility by Samgreguc(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please I'm having same issue with my Camon 12.. the glo 4g isn't coming up at all..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen / Top 8 Whatsapp Tricks You Must Know! / Phone Locked To Network? Check Here For Free Services (Paid At The Moment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.