Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi (9825 Views)

"Enjoyment Allowance" To Senators, Part Of Running Cost - NASS Management / 9th NASS: Management Bars Journalists From Covering Inauguration / NASS Management Sells Office Equipment To Outgoing Lawmakers At Give Away Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by akinhanger: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
The National Assembly management has given outgoing members of the eighth Senate three days to hand over their office keys.

The announcement was made by the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, on Thursday, at the beginning of the valedictory session of the eighth assembly at the National Assembly, Abuja.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the announcement was the fourth agenda on the Order Paper of the day.

The eighth Senate, which was inaugurated on June 9, 2015, would come to an end on June 6.

Reading the letter by the Committee on Recovery and Preparation of the eighth Assembly Offices’ Furniture and Equipment for Ninth Senate titled: “Handing Over of Office Keys, Furniture Equipment,” Saraki urged the lawmakers to hand them over between Thursday and Saturday.

“Please inform all the distinguished senators that the handing over of office keys, furniture and office equipment will commence today, Thursday, June 6 through to Saturday, June 8.

“Distinguished senators are, accordingly, enjoined to contact the committee in charge of the exercise in the Senate Committee Room 107 which is in the new Senate Building between the hours of 9:00 a.m., to 5:00 p.m., for the handing over,” he said.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/nass-management-gives-outgoing-senators-three-days-to-handover-office-keys-equipment.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by rusher14: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by akinhanger: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Oloye Saraki..

Good Bye

5 Likes

Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Las Las no be anybody house

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by Onyeedum(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Three days many na shocked
Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by Runaway: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Good for all
Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by johnkay1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Do they want to withhold the keys before?
Oooh may be they think it is budget that they withhold for six months?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by ainas247: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin big tommy everywhere

rank your website to google
page 1 great great result chat now

1 Like

Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by SimSify(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
I didn't really support all the actions of Sen. Bukola Saraki but..

Mark my word.. Nigerians will miss not having this man in helm of affairs of the red chambers..
Buhari's puppet will be worse..

Welcome to the era of the Senate being a RUBBER STAMP for the presidency.

I just hope Buhari's plans backfires.. for the good of Nigerians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by article1: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
I wonder what will be running through the minds of the likes of Bukola Saraki now.
Saraki: So, like play like joke my four years tenure as Senate President has elapsed. Where do I go from here? I just hope my people in Kwara will forgive and accept me back

4 Likes

Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by Elfather12: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Retired senator Godwill Apkabio
Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by Bimpe29: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
The same fate shall befall Muhammadu Buhari and all public servants accordingly.

Your office is a public trust, keep it sacred.
Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by Seetto: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Make they hand over now now, before I carry koboko follow them for yansh..
Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by Marcelinho(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Will this senate receive June salary and allowance, just curious to know.
Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by Samanza89: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sen. Bukola Saraki, my love for you is beyond comprehension. My politician of the year.

Despite all the scandals and attacks, you still stood strong just to ensure that the Senate wasn't hijacked by unscrupulous elements.

What I have learnt from you is so vast that I can't list it. Bless you boss!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by zibya: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Marcelinho:
Will this senate receive June salary and allowance, just curious to know.
They will most likely receive 3 months salary as a severance package. They are that greedy you know
Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by Cherrybae(f): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
See how Igbos and yebos led saraki to his downfall

Lord never allow my name be associated with Igbos or yebos

I don't want to be a failure in life.

Amen

5 Likes

Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ned Nwoko ao market?
Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by gnykelly(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Cherrybae:
See how Igbos and yebos led saraki to his downfall

Lord never allow my name be associated with Igbos or yebos

I don't want to be a failure in life.

Amen

You're a wise woman grin
Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wat is dis shocked grin
Seems like Nairaland next level na shrine o
Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by Jgovt(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
No matter how wise a woman is, the most foolish man is likely to be better than Her, so also the Foolishness of God is wiser than the wisest man .
gnykelly:

You're a wise woman grin

1 Like

Re: NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi by BuhariAdvocate: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
R.I.P to political career of bukola Saraki. You should be warming up for prison.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Effort To Secure International Loans Hit Deadlock - Daily Trust / Will The Killings Ever Stop? / Bayelsa Guber: APC Cautions FG Against Releasing N7bn VAT Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.