Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/19 (276 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/19 by dallyemmy: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/19 by dallyemmy: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, June 7, 2019) -

Cover That unclothedness, Please!

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let everything that You have not planted and does not represent Your image in my life, be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, as Your ambassador in this world, please, don't let me do anything that will tarnish or bring reproach to Your name and kingdom, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let my lifestyle and dress sense, promote the culture of Your kingdom, which is, holiness, righteousness, and Your fear, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let my life and lifestyle, never cause any of Your 'little children' to fall from grace or go back into the world, in Jesus' name.

7.Lord, prepare me, a sanctuary,
pure and holy, tried and true and with thanksgiving, let me be a living sanctuary for You, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of immorality and indecent dressing that has crept into Your church, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, restore the old landmark that You have set for us, and let Your standard prevail over every wayward and worldly way, in our generation, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, uphold him till the end, and let him see You, in glory, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Faith And Belief / COZA Pastor, Mr. and Mrs Dakolo Saga / Fatoyinbo Boycotts Sermon, Reveals Next Step Over Busola Dakolo’s Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.