Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS (16899 Views)

Labour Party Stalwarts Meet Lagos APC PC On Alliance For Sanwo-Olu / Ihedioha Destroying State Infrastructure – Imo Youths / Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by Cherrybae(f): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
South west states are states with vision while SE states are the worst states in Nigeria.

Argos beings to yorubas hence fat heads must respect their hosts.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by adaweezy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
deomelo:

I thought you said Ambode did not work?

Clown Oshi
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by deomelo: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
[s]
adaweezy:

I thought you said Ambode did not work?

Clown Oshi
[/s]

Lagos state government agencies and their staff members do their job regardless of the governor in charge, something they don't know how to do in your ipob village..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by AutoReportNG: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
I just got to know about this agency last week when they came to Onikan to inspect a government facility. Wish them well, Ambode has vision to create this unit so that they won't be paying contractors to be repairing government facilities, they train them inhouse and retain them.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by deomelo: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
AutoReportNG:
I just got to know about this agency last week when they came to Onikan to inspect a government facility. Wish them well, Ambode has vision to create this unit so that they won't be paying contractors to be repairing government facilities, they train them inhouse and retain them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9569057_11_jpegf7f163af78812e58c4d3c47b4e396ae6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9569058_22_jpeg2ddb582a11acd6f750cc3f46aaa54520

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9569059_33_jpega92a52309725091d43be35e39c8d617d

LAGOS STATE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT AGENCY LASIAMA

Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (formerly Office of the Facility Management and Maintenance (OFMM) is charged with the tasks of ensuring proper management and maintenance of all Lagos State assets and infrastructure and to help better manage public facilities cost effectively and energy efficiently so that public agencies can better deliver services to the people of Lagos.

Though it commenced operation mid-year 2012 as Office of the Facility Management and Maintenance (OFMM), the enabling Law establishing the Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency was formally enacted by the Lagos State House of Assembly in December 2014 with facility management and maintenance as the core content.

http://lasiama.lagosstate.gov.ng/?fbclid=IwAR09RaDPnTCYTy_CNSCe1lZXaDEuYcj_XX_SNmoX6AIL0mx7u0_TZbyxSC4

Ambode did not create this agency, Fashola did.

Fashola created LASIEMA in 2012 and later cemented it into the LASG constitution as a dedicated state agency in 2014.

Even though you blog about Lagos state and love to prop up Ambode even when it's uncalled for, you know little about Lagos state, always do your research or do a simple google search.

Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by AutoReportNG: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
deomelo:

Ambode did not create this agency, Fashola did.

Fashola created LASIEMA in 2012 and later cemented it into the LASG constitution as a dedicated state agency in 2014.

Even though you blog about Lagos state and love to prop up Ambode even when it's uncalled for, you know little about Lagos state, always do your research or do a simple google search.

OK Sir, never knew its a sin to highlight the works of a govenor and how he has fared.

Like I said, I got to know about this unit only last week so work and research is ongoing on them Sir...

Regards

1 Like

Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by deomelo: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
AutoReportNG:

OK Sir, never knew its a sin to highlight the works of a govenor and how he has fared.

Like I said, I got to know about this unit only last week so work and research is ongoing on them Sir...

Regards

AutoReportNG:

You did not highlight the governor's work, you said: "Ambode has the vision to create this unit" when in fact he did not create the unit, Fashola did.

You misappropriated and miscredited Fashola's vision and achievement in favour of Ambode and I corrected you with facts.

All I'm saying is, do your research before posting wrong and misleading info.

Seems governing in Lagos state to you started with Ambode, but it actually started with 4 governors before Ambode and they did great work before Ambode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by theenchanter: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
More like a "maintenance culture" thing.

Very needed in d country as a whole sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by Bluntemperor: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Good.but we have seen the Mission and Vision,where is there Job description? where do they cover?We want govt to be responsible,where is there level of accountability and responsibilities listed out on this agency?.until then,no show for now.God Bless Nigeria,God Bless Lagos State.
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by AutoReportNG: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
deomelo:

You did not highlight the governor's work, you said: "Ambode has the vision to create this unit" when in fact he did not create the unit, Fashola did.

You misappropriated and miscredited Fashola's vision and achievement in favour of Ambode and I corrected you with facts.

All I'm saying is, do your research before posting wrong and misleading info.

Seems governing in Lagos state to you started with Ambode, but it actually started with 4 governors before Ambode and they did great work before Ambode

OK Sir, lets not drag this issue beyond proportion... Thanks Fashola for the vision, kudos to Ambode for sustaining and thanks to Sanwo for continuation

God bless Lagos State

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by deomelo: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
AutoReportNG:

OK Sir, lets not drag this issue beyond proportion..

Agreed.

Thanks Fashola for the vision, kudos to Ambode for sustaining and thanks to Sanwo for continuation

State agencies are designed to function and do their job regardless of the governor in power and they have statutory budgets to function and do their job with regardless of the governor in charge so exactly what are we thanking them for?

Btw, I'm happy Ambode did not destroy this agency like he did LAWMA.

God bless Lagos State

Always..
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by deomelo: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bluntemperor:
Good.but we have seen the Mission and Vision,where is there Job description? where do they cover?We want govt to be responsible,where is there level of accountability and responsibilities listed out on this agency?.until then,no show for now.God Bless Nigeria,God Bless Lagos State.

The info is on their website, it's easy to locate, just google.
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by Dreew(f): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
I see them using Midea AC. Can anyone confirm their ACs are good and long lasting?
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by AutoReportNG: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
deomelo:

Agreed.

State agencies are designed to function and do their job regardless of the governor in power and they have statutory budgets to function and do their job with regardless of the governor in charge so exactly what are we thanking them for?

Btw, I'm happy Ambode did not destroy this agency like he did LAWMA.

Always..

Yes bro... Biko tell your people to come do advert oo, make una remember us the bloggers wey never get long legs.

All the best bro, its a new dawn in Lagos and in Nigeria
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by SmartMen: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
deomelo:
These guys are going to be extra busy under Sanwo Olu for sure..

sanwo is winning my heart even though I no like APC embarassed
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by luluosas(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Are they not government officials? Na waoh for you ooooooo
deomelo:

I don't think so, I think they work solely on government facilities.
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by DisGuy: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Maintenance culture with no health and safety?

Or the budget contract didnt extend to getting them safety boots. Not safe to be putting these young guys at risk with all the slippers they are wearing at work sites.
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by Realdeals(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
The fountain at Abule egba is no longer working, they should come and fix it.
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by Bragalane: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
You did not know but gave kudos to Ambode is that not a very foolish n senseless thing to do ?

I hope you don’t go on make such senseless claims, you have every right to be sentimental to whoever you like but make sure mistakes like this do not repeat it self because the response you’d will be receiving will not only chastise your mistake but resounding message to will you originate from will be flowing in your medulla like milk n honey. To before warned is to be fore harmed.
AutoReportNG:

Regards
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by AutoReportNG: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bragalane:
You did not know but gave kudos to Ambode is that not a very foolish n senseless thing to do ?

I hope you don’t go on make such senseless claims, you have every right to be sentimental to whoever you like but make sure mistakes like this do not repeat it self because the response you’d will be receiving will not only chastise your mistake but resounding message to will you originate from will be flowing in your medulla like milk n honey. To before warned is to be fore harmed.

You know you can make an intelligent contribution and rebrutal without sounding like touts or illitrate. Someone corrected me on something which we have both concluded and learn from and the best you can do is to be calling me names... Is this how you were brought up Sir? We learn daily and I don't deny that, the best you can do is make your contribution and leave the rest, your name calling is rather going too far.

I am sure if you see me physically, you can say what you wrote here to me.

Respect is resprocial and I try to humble my little self but please let's be mindful of what we say, not everyone is a baby... if you want to correct, please do that in love and not with insults or attack.

Have a lovely night rest
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by deomelo: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
luluosas:
Are they not government officials? Na waoh for you ooooooo

Check out their name, Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency.

It's a state government institution created by the state to maintain and service state assets and infrastructures, not private buildings or assets.
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by Bragalane: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
What you said is what I just did. I can be a lot harsher, I don’t come on NL to act nice. I am being extremely respectful n mild with my complain about that mistake knowing that your biased is tilted towards Ambode which I do not have a problem with even if you are to deny it. I simply care less but pls be factual on your post.

AutoReportNG:

You know you can make an intelligent contribution and rebrutal without sounding like touts or illitrate. Someone corrected me on something which we have both concluded and learn from and the best you can do is to be calling me names... Is this how you were brought up Sir? We learn daily and I don't deny that, the best you can do is make your contribution and leave the rest, your name calling is rather going too far.

I am sure if you see me physically, you can say what you wrote here to me.

Respect is resprocial and I try to humble my little self but please let's be mindful of what we say, not everyone is a baby... if you want to correct, please do that in love and not with insults or attack.

Have a lovely night rest
Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by deomelo: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
SmartMen:
sanwo is winning my heart even though I no like APC embarassed

He won my heart with his energy, determination and preparedness before the elections,.

He was ready and prepared to govern and what he's doing now straight out of the gates is a reflection of Sanwo and his team doing their homework, they zeroed in on the most critical issues facing Lagosians from Apapa gridlock to waste management and flood control.

I'd put my money on the 3 Wise Men. Sanwo, Hamzat and Okunola.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS by SmartMen: 6:00am On Jun 07, 2019
deomelo:

He won my heart with his energy, determination and preparedness before the elections,.

He was ready and prepared to govern and what he's doing now straight out of the gates is a reflection of Sanwo and his team doing their homework, they zeroed in on the most critical issues facing Lagosians from Apapa gridlock to waste management and flood control.

I'd put my money on the 3 Wise Men. Sanwo, Hamzat and Okunola.

Well, I heard a lot from him but man I thought it was another politician's talk.

I love the way he is going about this things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency / He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records / Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.