Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana (23414 Views)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by ngwababe(f): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ghana people Una weldon OOH

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Ironi: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
SILVERLINES:
Ghana stink

If Ghana stinks, what would Nigeria be

Skuuuuunk !!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by dehi: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
End time husband
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
cococandy:
Someone should catch him and stab him several time too
no one will catch him. we need such legendary men here in Nigeria self. imagine asking your wife for money to pay off a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Blessed13(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Unbelievable shocked shocked
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Okwuuu: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just yesterday, it was all about the 49yrs old widow who was fuucked to death by her 29yrs old lover boy,

Here we are today looking at the case brought before us involving a useless Koffi who's a shame to Ghanian men worldwide.

The truth is, Ghanian men are LAZY and when I say LAZY, they're extremely LAZY.

They are bro ,you don't need to be apologetic about it

No apologies whatsoever to any Ghanian reading this.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by bamasite(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jesu!

Jesus wept.....

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Mbilla(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just yesterday, it was all about the 49yrs old widow who was fuucked to death by her 29yrs old lover boy,

Here we are today looking at the case brought before us involving a useless Koffi who's a shame to Ghanian men worldwide.

I have been to so many countries in Africa, never seen men useless , lazy and stupid like Ghanaian men. Women are the ones hustling, c arrying heavy loads in there heads in Ghana various markets where their men lazy around gossiping and insulting Nigerians doing their businesses.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by paparazzi1987(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
N'Kanbe (Strange but True) grin
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by chrisagyei: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:

you don't need to apologize and we've taken note of this general conception about a country you know nothing about.You think the two million Ghanaians whom your current president sacked in the 80s because Nigerians were crying that Ghanaians were taking all the jobs in Nigeria so Ghana Must Go was not real.No self guilt feelings and I am 100% Ghanaian.The difference between a Ghanaian and a Nigerian is a Ghanaian will do any form of hustling be it cleaning,roaming the entire town as a shoe maker,selling in the middle of highways to survive as you guys tease Ghanaians as shoe makers buh we will hustle right.Don't let me tell you the things a nigerian does to survive.I can't judge you,you know them.Respect us cos we are a very peace loving middle income not because we don't have the brains to fraud or spirit for armed robbery or kidnappings or even ritual money,we just play it safe cos if we indulge in these wayward practices,we will far outpace you guys although our population is just 29 million people and you see our few brothers who does it,does it much better and bigger.You don't know a Ghanaian so keep quite

2 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Mbilla(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
chrisagyei:
firstly,there's no Ghanaian name as "Koffi" as written here.Nigerians wrongly spell "Kofi"(which is the right word)as "Koffi".Secondly the radio station she claims to talk with was not named because all major radio stations has online news portal where their stories are written,thirdly,no particular location was named except generalizing the place as Kanda which is a whole town in Accra.Also Afua and Kofi is a general name after the day of birth of all Ghanaians who bear these 14 common names.Mine is also Kojo cos I was born on a Monday.Kofi is for all Friday male born whilst Akua is Tuesday for all females.Also no Ghanaian has heard of this story and this is the first time of me hearing it from a Nigerian blog with wrong names spelt and no Ghanaian media house has reported this incidence.In short its a fake news designed with a mischief to get at the 5th most peaceful and secured country in Africa and am a 100% Ghanaian with no bias
Your a typical hypocrite Ghanaian. The news is all over Ghana medias . TV, Radio and Ghanaweb.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by KingBaba1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
chrisagyei:
firstly,there's no Ghanaian name as "Koffi" as written here.Nigerians wrongly spell "Kofi"(which is the right word)as "Koffi".Secondly the radio station she claims to talk with was not named because all major radio stations has online news portal where their stories are written,thirdly,no particular location was named except generalizing the place as Kanda which is a whole town in Accra.Also Afua and Kofi is a general name after the day of birth of all Ghanaians who bear these 14 common names.Mine is also Kojo cos I was born on a Monday.Kofi is for all Friday male born whilst Akua is Tuesday for all females.Also no Ghanaian has heard of this story and this is the first time of me hearing it from a Nigerian blog with wrong names spelt and no Ghanaian media house has reported this incidence.In short its a fake news designed with a mischief to get at the 5th most peaceful and secured country in Africa and am a 100% Ghanaian with no bias
nice one. I am also a Ghanian but grew up in Nigeria Osun state to be precise. I am presently at Tarkwa western region now... Don't mind those false news carriers who cant even do without Ghana on their lips.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by slayprint: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
This is serious.

I Customized 3D phone case. please check my profile
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
chrisagyei:
you don't need to apologize and we've taken note of this general conception about a country you know nothing about.You think the two million Ghanaians whom your current president sacked in the 80s because Nigerians were crying that Ghanaians were taking all the jobs in Nigeria so Ghana Must Go was not real.No self guilt feelings and I am 100% Ghanaian.The difference between a Ghanaian and a Nigerian is a Ghanaian will do any form of hustling be it cleaning,roaming the entire town as a shoe maker,selling in the middle of highways to survive as you guys tease Ghanaians as shoe makers buh we will hustle right.Don't let me tell you the things a nigerian does to survive.I can't judge you,you know them.Respect us cos we are a very peace loving middle income not because we don't have the brains to fraud or spirit for armed robbery or kidnappings or even ritual money ,we just play it safe cos if we indulge in these wayward practices,we will far outpace you guys although our population is just 29 million people and you see our few brothers who does it,does it much better and bigger.You don't know a Ghanaian so keep quite
You mean Ghanaians don't do all this you just mention? Will you shut your trap, and stop feeling holy here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Juniorangel(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Whàt the bleep is this?

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by KanuSE: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
wizzzmike:

really kenke eaters? you Nigerians should learn how to respect other countries

No vex abeg...u don't even have a sense of humour. undecided

Nawa o,grin are you Ghanaian?

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by izubext007: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
nigeria good
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
BornagainThief:
You mean Ghanaians don't do all this you just mention? Will you shut your trap, and stop feeling holy here.
No mind the mumu Ghana boy Chrisagyei no be him brother they do Sugar Mummy

https://www.nairaland.com/5228444/elikem-confirms-breakup-edith-queen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by macello4(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nairaland with there satanic news.

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by ogene144(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=chrisagyei post=79081831]firstly,there's no Ghanaian name as "Koffi" as written here.Nigerians wrongly spell "Kofi"(which is the right word)as "Koffi".Secondly the radio station she claims to talk with was not named because all major radio stations has online news portal where their stories are written,thirdly,no particular location was named except generalizing the place as Kanda which is a whole town in Accra.Also Afua and Kofi is a general name after the day of birth of all Ghanaians who bear these 14 common names.Mine is also Kojo cos I was born on a Monday.Kofi is for all Friday male born whilst Akua is Tuesday for all females.Also no Ghanaian has heard of this story and this is the first time of me hearing it from a Nigerian blog with wrong names spelt and no Ghanaian media house has reported this incidence.In short its a fake news designed with a mischief to get at the 5th most peaceful and secured country in Africa and am a 100% Ghanaian with no bia
Nairaland is nw a dumping ground?
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dickhead02:

And the clown keep going how Ghanaians don't this Ghanaians don't do that grin grin

The Kingdom of heaven suffer violence. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by chrisagyei: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
KingBaba1:
nice one. I am also a Ghanian but grew up in Nigeria Osun state to be precise. I am presently at Tarkwa western region now... Don't mind those false news carriers who cant even do without Ghana on their lips.
Ohk bro,nice tell me the kind of discrimination or bad experience you had in Nigeria as a Ghanaian cos the hate I see on this forum even unprovoked is very serious.I mean things that go on in Nigeria are soo ugly it can't be reported amidst living together with terrorism forever and for crimes and murders,the least said the better buh they fish out these fake news to console themselves of a hell of a society they have created.Or you could blend with them so they hardly realised you're a Ghanaian?

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
can anything good come out from this Ghana...after dem go say na naija bad pass....

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
BornagainThief:
And the clown keep going how Ghanaians don't this Ghanaians don't do that grin grin

The Kingdom of heaven suffer violence. grin grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by chrisagyei: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dickhead02:

even American play boys dey do sugar mummies grin,let us think charlie buh seriously the hate on Ghana is "yuge" in Donald Trump's language.Let me give you another filla if that is what will make you Nigerians sleep well at night..Currently,two Canadians have been kidnapped in Kumasi,Ghana.Chew on that one so I will give you another one if that's what you are looking for.Look for the news online,paste it here and cry for all fellow Nigerian haters to feed on another mishaps in the land of The Black Star of Africa
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by deliveryboy: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
We are constantly being bombarded with anti-men narratives on social media, making it seem like being a man is a defect. I bet most of you beta males don’t know this, you keep bashing men and believing all the men hating topics shoved down your throats. Hyper gamy is worse than feminism.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by SOFTENGR: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:

It seems Ghana wants to overtake Kenya and Zimbabwe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Plantain In Bayelsa, Tied With Rope & Arrested By Police / 40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo / Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.