Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana (23415 Views)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by baratech: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just yesterday, it was all about the 49yrs old widow who was fuucked to death by her 29yrs old lover boy,

Here we are today looking at the case brought before us involving a useless Koffi who's a shame to Ghanian men worldwide.

The truth is, Ghanian men are LAZY and when I say LAZY, they're extremely LAZY.

No apologies whatsoever to any Ghanian reading this.

Lolzzz
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by chrisagyei: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
BornagainThief:
You mean Ghanaians don't do all this you just mention? Will you shut your trap, and stop feeling holy here.
of course we don't do them.Why do you think we are in a whole Western region of Africa filled with demonic countries with decades of civil wars,massive corruption and rot even to their common citizens being victims and perpetrators,terrorism,bombings and killings everyehere from Mali to Nigeria,killings,kidnappings throughout the region buh we are termed the 5th most peaceful and safest country in Africa and 45th worldwide in the global peace index.We were number 1 in Africa in 2012.Of course some of these miscreants will try invading our porous boarders and try destabilizing the nation buh at the end,the Black Star of Africa which is Ghana will outshine even the whitest star.God bless my motherland Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by chrisagyei: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mbilla:
Your a typical hypocrite Ghanaian. The news is all over Ghana medias . TV, Radio and Ghanaweb.com
listen man,there's nothing on anywhere in Ghana.Show me a news station link in Ghana that reported this fake news.I won't entertain you cos throughout all your comments on this forum is about hating on the Black Star of Africa so you're a lost soul beyond redemption thus I won't waste my time on you.

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
chrisagyei:
of course we don't do them.Why do you think we are in a whole Western region of Africa filled with demonic countries with decades of civil wars,massive corruption and rot even to their common citizens being victims and perpetrators,terrorism,bombings and killings everyehere from Mali to Nigeria,killings,kidnappings throughout the region buh we are termed the 5th most peaceful and safest country in Africa and 45th worldwide in the global peace index.We were number 1 in Africa in 2012.Of course some of these miscreants will try invading our porous boarders and try destabilizing the nation buh at the end,the Black Star of Africa which is Ghana will outshine even the whitest star.God bless my motherland Ghana.
You are a bloody hypocrite

P.s. don't come to Nairaland and tell us how holy you Ghanaians are, cause it won't work here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by PetroDollax: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
nigerians and their crass stvpidity. how does it concern you mumus how Ghanaians conduct their lives in their country? and how should this be on the front page of a supposedly pathetic nigerian forum? foolish people grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
A Native Doctor came from God-knows-where to disorganise church activies during church service and a woman was fvcked to death thereby turning her children to orphans and possibly street beggers. A man stabbed his wife because of an olosho(akwuna).., what a shame in a shameless country. *spits*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by theenchanter: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
PetroDollax:
nigerians and their crass stvpidity. how does it concern you mumus how Ghanaians conduct their lives in their country? and how should this be on the front page of a supposedly pathetic nigerian forum? foolish people grin
lol, its a forum....anything goes.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
PetroDollax:
Hey prick! how market?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Slimsly100(f): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmm! Nothing person nor go hear shocked
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Mbilla(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
chrisagyei:
you don't need to apologize and we've taken note of this general conception about a country you know nothing about.You think the two million Ghanaians whom your current president sacked in the 80s because Nigerians were crying that Ghanaians were taking all the jobs in Nigeria so Ghana Must Go was not real.No self guilt feelings and I am 100% Ghanaian.The difference between a Ghanaian and a Nigerian is a Ghanaian will do any form of hustling be it cleaning,roaming the entire town as a shoe maker,selling in the middle of highways to survive as you guys tease Ghanaians as shoe makers buh we will hustle right.Don't let me tell you the things a nigerian does to survive.I can't judge you,you know them.Respect us cos we are a very peace loving middle income not because we don't have the brains to fraud or spirit for armed robbery or kidnappings or even ritual money,we just play it safe cos if we indulge in these wayward practices,we will far outpace you guys although our population is just 29 million people and you see our few brothers who does it,does it much better and bigger.You don't know a Ghanaian so keep quite
Typical Senseless Ghanaian always claim holier-than- thou whereas the most wicked and hypocrite creatures on earth. Don't let remind you the atrocities your useless father's and grandfather's committed in Nigeria that resulted Ghana Must Saga. Your ugly worthless mother's and grandmother's were doing cheap prostitute in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by yommyk222(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
mostmorgan:
is buhari d president of Ghana?

Lolz, I know what I m saying ooo, ehhh
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by chrisagyei: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
BornagainThief:
You are a bloody hypocrite

P.s. don't come to Nairaland and tell us how holy you Ghanaians are, cause it won't work here.
nobody reads yen.com.They are a useless blog site that post 90% fake news to generate headlines besides if you buy mortuary water for 7,000 cedis,what should we do about it.Has anyone being killed.People buy a dog for 3,000 dollars or golden meat for 10,000 dollars.We are not holy buh we are 1000% times better in terms of peace and security than Nigeria.Argue with that.5th most peaceful and safest country in Africa is not a joke boy in the middle of the zoo called West Africa.We are better than any country and I will shout it and be proud of it everyday.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by chrisagyei: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mbilla:
Typical Senseless Ghanaian always claim holier-than- thou whereas the most wicked and hypocrite creatures on earth. Don't let remind you the atrocities your useless father's and grandfather's committed in Nigeria that resulted Ghana Must Saga. Your ugly worthless mother's and grandmother's were doing cheap prostitute in Nigeria.
hahahaha,a Nigerian talking about prostitution,WTF!!!Why am I replying these useless trolls.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
If nah my sister the man stabb like dat.......May the man consider his self dead
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by KingBaba1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
chrisagyei:
Ohk bro,nice tell me the kind of discrimination or bad experience you had in Nigeria as a Ghanaian cos the hate I see on this forum even unprovoked is very serious.I mean things that go on in Nigeria are soo ugly it can't be reported amidst living together with terrorism forever and for crimes and murders,the least said the better buh they fish out these fake news to console themselves of a hell of a society they have created.Or you could blend with them so they hardly realised you're a Ghanaian?
Well I am actually popular in my hood as a Ghanian living in Nigeria with the rest of my siblings, but I think the reason why most Nigerians feel bad about Ghana as a country is simply because they feel Ghana as a country is doing better than Nigeria as big as it is. I know how people relate with me when they know I grew up in Nigeria here in Ghana, and it's just because of the bad reputation of Nigeria as a country, but we can say that about Ghana because the image of the country is still better than that of Naija. seems that's where the beef sometimes come from

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
A husband from hell who is currently on the run, reportedly stabbed his wife multiple times for refusing to give him money to pay a prostitute. Akua, the wife who was stabbed by her husband for refusing to give him money to pay a prostitute, disclosed that the incident happened on Monday, 27 May 2019 at Kanda, Accra. Speaking at a radio show, she said her husband whose name she gave as Koffi, had slept out that night and engaged the services of a prostitute.

She further revealed that her husband came home with the prostitute who demanded payment for her services. However after she refused giving Koffi money to pay off the prostitute, he stole her money which led to a heated argument. The hairdresser who said she woke in the evening of the same due to a sharp pain in her skull, stated that her husband stabbed her multiple times with a knife.

According to her after she begged and screamed for help, Koffi who feared the consequence of his action fled the house. While the suspect is yet to return home, Akua was rescued by her neighbours who took her to the hospital and reported the incident to the police.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/06/husband-stabs-wife-multiple-times-for-refusing-to-give-him-money-to-pay-a-prostitute/

The story made sense till the bolded.

The husband stabbed the wife's head/skull several times in her sleep and she did not wake up screaming in pain? She did not pass out in her blood? She did not die?

They should come back with a more believable story.

This story nor jell.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Simbrixton(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Just yesterday, it was all about the 49yrs old widow who was fuucked to death by her 29yrs old lover boy,

Here we are today looking at the case brought before us involving a useless Koffi who's a shame to Ghanian men worldwide.

The truth is, Ghanian men are LAZY and when I say LAZY, they're extremely LAZY.

No apologies whatsoever to any Ghanian reading this.
this is how bigotry starts, from generalisation
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
embarassed nkan nsele ooo
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Just30: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ironi:

If Ghana stinks, what would Nigeria be

Skuuuuunk !!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
there isnt a word to describe Nigeria

it is beyond redemption
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Freeman59: 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Just when I thought I'd heard it all
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 07, 2019
all this type of crazy news we normally hear it from kenya not ghana.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by wizzzmike: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2019
KanuSE:

No vex abeg...u don't even have a sense of humour. undecided

Nawa o,grin are you Ghanaian?

lol very funny sense of humor my ass.....u talk like kenke is the snakes and human you eat in Nigeria
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by KanuSE: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol very funny sense of humor my ass.....u talk like kenke is the snakes and human you eat in Nigeria

Now you're scratching the healing wound...smiley

Be careful ok!
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by KanuSE: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
all this type of crazy news we normally hear it from kenya not ghana.

Ugali eaters are coming for you.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2019
KanuSE:

grin
KanuSE:

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2019
grin all these nigeria vs ghana fights on nairaland are rather hilarious. anyway na normal tin for brothers to fight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40-Year-Old Paedophile Defiles Police Officer's Daughter In Delta. Photo / Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. / ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.