Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck (40702 Views)

New Groom Dies In Ondo Accident, Wife Seriously Injured / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos / Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by Sommydisaster(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
jerry447:
You shall not see any good thing in life.... If only 5 people will like or share... It shall cease to pass....

Cmon bro, why speak such are trying to be God

Pleser modify that and be good with yourself and everyother person

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by Olukat(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
angry
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by TANID(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Oh My God Such A Pretty Girl Would Now Be Without Leg
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by 9jaRealist: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
magicminister:
No emergency services in Nigeria. If you get hurt, you’re fucccked!!!

Lagos actually has pretty good emergency services...
LRU has been one of the abiding legacies of Lagos governments.
>
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by mistyebby(f): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Auto josh or who else cares should please keep calling out this government to the consequences of keeping mile 2 Apapa wharf in that state.

These danfo's now take one way thanks to the bad road. That road is a federal road for Christ sake.

For some selfish reasons these wicked souls ruling us have turned a blind eye.

This could have been avoided if that road was fixed!

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by clays: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
The governor really has alot to do. Imagine passengers paying for one man's stupidity. Please the driver should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by kinsnazzy: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
I thank Jehovah God ! Cos my mom and my sister were inside the bus but they've returned home safe o. Just injuries .according to my mom they were inside the same bus that the woman's leg was cut .I can't really understand this .pls oh nairalander shld pls thank God for my family.oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by 9jaRealist: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Why would they sit in the bus and keep mute when the driver faced one-way, knowing fully well how heavy duty trucks ply that area?

Were they mad or something? Because I know who the gods want to kill they first make mad.

The way we so embrace lawlessness in this Country ehn, it's alarming.

Now see the end product angry

You are wrongly presuming the passengers did not protest...
And that if they did so, the drivers/conductors would heed their protest. undecided

The conundrum is that we Lagosians recognize Danfo for the madness they are...
But many will nonetheless attack/criticize someone like Ambode when he proposed replacing them.
>
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by Regiomontanus(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Why would they sit in the bus and keep mute when the driver faced one-way, knowing fully well how heavy duty trucks ply that area?

Were they mad or something? Because I know who the gods want to kill they first make mad.

Usually both driver and passengers are happy and do nothing when the driver choses to go against a one way road. Their love for fast things and impatience lead them to disregard the law. They are all at fault.
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Cumtroller:
Afonja’s will use the dismembered leg for rituals.

Aunty Abeg carry your leg wey cut before your destiny go cut like bet9ja ticket.
Trolling is not acceptable now, please. This is very tragic!!!
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by montumonami(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
That doesn't justify their carelessness anyways
9jaRealist:

As if that justifies madness... undecided
Meanwhile, it’s because most drivers do not obey basic rules that traffic gets out of hand.
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by mistyebby(f): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:

If you know Cele mile 2 Apapa road, you wont blame anybody both the truck and danfo driver.

If Sanwo olu wants to get to Apapa through cele, he must drive against traffic. Why, because the other lane is not motorable. This road is a Federal road, this road leads to Apapa wharf, this road is in Lagos state which is acclaimed to have the largest IGR.

Im sad and pissed!!!!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by Ikpongiton: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
buhari don finish nigeria
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by faithfulson: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
OMG! It wont take anything to adhere to a 60secs traffic na? why the unnecessary rush? see the doom the driver has caused for the passengers. Quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by zikter(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Don't be surprised one person in the bus will object but the rest will shout him down, giving more morale to the cursed danfo driver

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by easzypeaszy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
magicminister:
No emergency services in Nigeria. If you get hurt, you’re fucccked!!!
Lagos is worst...my first time in Lag...we wer struglin to enter bus so a man just slum...omo dats how everybody just left him...me I even drop to assist omo...hours nobody hlp d guy ooo....I don't even kW what happened to d guy las las..bros no pray mk somtin do u fr lag...Nig film na wash
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by BlueRayDick: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
9jaRealist:

You are wrongly presuming the passengers did not protest...
And that if they did so, the drivers/conductors would heed their protest. undecided

The conundrum is that we Lagosians recognize Danfo for the madness they are...
But many will nonetheless attack/criticize someone like Ambode when he proposed replacing them.
>

Bro, if they protest and he doesn't heed their protest, they could've all dropped off the bus.

I was in a public bus not quite long ago and the stupid driver and his conductor were about refueling the vehicle from a keg containing petrol they had kept aside for such purpose. The engine was still running and they were about embarking on such stupid venture.

I protested I would have none of that except the engine was switched, the conductor just insulted me and said I was forming. I dropped and stayed a little far away while other sheep's that called themselves passengers stay put.

When the refueling was concluded, I rejoined the bus and continued my journey.

Although life has no value in Nigeria, but u as the owner of the life must do everything possible to prolong Ur life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by BlueRayDick: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
mistyebby:

If you know Cele mile 2 Apapa road, you wont blame anybody both the truck and danfo driver.

If Sanwo olu wants to get to Apapa through cele, he must drive against traffic. Why, because the other lane is not motorable. This road is a Federal road, this road leads to Apapa wharf, this road is in Lagos state which is acclaimed to have the largest IGR.

Im sad and pissed!!!!!!!! angry

Are u saying everyone on that roaf drive against traffic? I don't want to believe that. The way the news was reported shows the danfo deliberately drove against traffic.

Early in the morning on my way to the island you will see those stupid danfo drivers driving against traffic on Carter bridge close to idumota and the worse part is they are always on high speed and nearing running into Ur own vehicle that is on its own course.

See people just enjoy lawlessness in Lagos ni jare

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by BlueRayDick: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
zikter:
Don't be surprised one person in the bus will object but the rest will shout him down, giving more morale to the cursed danfo driver

Exactly! Their impatience usually makes them support the drivers. Now see where it has landed them
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by ofem89(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
foster212:
Eyah. E don spoil her slaying confidence now.

is that u can only think? in such situation
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by ofem89(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
foster212:
Eyah. E don spoil her slaying confidence now.

is that wat u can only think? in such situation?
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by FuckDaMods: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:

There's is nothing you can do oooo.. When the normal way is already blocked with those evil truck.
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by BLUEJAYY: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Imagine a dysfunctional, lawless country. Now, imagine an overpopulated city in such country. There you go, that's Lagos. A cauldron of disorderliness.

For the life of me, I can't reside in Lagos. No fvcking way. Where I live isn't overpopulated and this sh1t rarely happens.

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by chrischina(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
That one way thing, I better stay all day on the normal road and still get to my house. Nigeria is fucccck
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by opemite: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
God have mercy on us
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by Akinmola1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Subhanalah.... shocked
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by darkelf: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
jerry447:
We will still blame the devil as usual

Its the sad black mentality bro.

They will refuse to avert but would rather hope it doesn't happen to them as it has happened end to others.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:

They probably encouraged the driver to use one way,after all they are in a hurry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident At Otukpo-Enugu Round About Kills Many (Graphic Photos) / New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project / Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.