Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,904 members, 7,952,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck (40861 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Died, 4 Others Seriously Injured In Anambra Auto Crash / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos / Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by Allansmith: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amen.....Some sanity need be brought to that Cele all the way to Mile 2 axis...I wish Sanwo can look into that area as fast as possible,I saw at 2nd Rainbow bus stop sometime last month a trailer conveying floor tiles fell on a side and all of the tiles shattered on the road and this is as a result of trying to avoid collision with a public bus that was facing one way from Cele,the bus driver hurriedly turned around and faced Cele where it was coming from but the driver conveying the goods and the owners are sure in debt and that's because one idiot decided to face one way....God help Nigeria

SammieLowkey:
sad

Oh my God! Saw the aftermath on my way back from work about an hour ago. Didn't know it was this serious. lipsrsealed

May God continue to shield you and me from all these misfortunes as we go about our daily hustle..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by openmine(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Why would they sit in the bus and keep mute when the driver faced one-way, knowing fully well how heavy duty trucks ply that area?

Were they mad or something? Because I know who the gods want to kill they first make mad.

The way we so embrace lawlessness in this Country ehn, it's alarming.

Now see the end product angry
Great submissions!
This is exactly what I have been saying!
meanwhile instead of appealing to the state government to seek ways to curb these recklessness on our roads,some one on this thread is ignorantly praying that God should not allow such accidents to happen to them! As if that is the solution to the problem...smh
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by openmine(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
zikter:
Don't be surprised one person in the bus will object but the rest will shout him down, giving more morale to the cursed danfo driver
True!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by openmine(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Bro, if they protest and he doesn't heed their protest, they could've all dropped off the bus.

I was in a public bus not quite long ago and the stupid driver and his conductor were about refueling the vehicle from a keg containing petrol they had kept aside for such purpose. The engine was still running and they were about embarking on such stupid venture.

I protested I would have none of that except the engine was switched, the conductor just insulted me and said I was forming. I dropped and stayed a little far away while other sheep's that called themselves passengers stay put.

When the refueling was concluded, I rejoined the bus and continued my journey.

Although life has no value in Nigeria, but u as the owner of the life must do everything possible to prolong Ur life
Seriously,if there were more people with you mindset, no driver will be reckless while driving!
The problem has always been passengers who go mute when they are seeing their death! As if driver used juju to control them!
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by kiddkash(m): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Her village people after hearing the news
[img]https:///view/wtfdance-funny-wtf-lol-omg-gif-5056011.gif[/img]

They still wanna see her alive yet wasted

Pukesangry

Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by Caseless: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Why would they sit in the bus and keep mute when the driver faced one-way, knowing fully well how heavy duty trucks ply that area?

Were they mad or something? Because I know who the gods want to kill they first make mad.

The way we so embrace lawlessness in this Country ehn, it's alarming.

Now see the end product angry
we are always in a hurry, so expect no one to caution him.
Re: Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck by drmikeadams(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Yeah I saw her inside army pick up around isolo chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS) / Calabar Mega City Master Plan (AKWACROSS 2040) / The Beauty Of A Kenyan Safari . Here's My Journey In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.