Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? (729 Views)

How Do Christians Interprete This Yahweh Verses? / I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? by aLgoridim(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hi people of knowledge, I came across this Sacred circle while going through my late grandfather's spiritual items, I'd be glad if anyone with spiritual knowledge can interpret it. I would really appreciate your contribution. Thanks

Lalasticlala
Re: Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? by jawalis(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
celestian binding row
Re: Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? by aLgoridim(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
jawalis:
celestian binding row

Thanks for your response. If i may ask, what is the main function?
Re: Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? by Ranchhoddas: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Loj
Re: Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
aLgoridim:
Hello,

I have an idea about what this is, BUT I may be able to better help if you give more context to it:

- Which spiritual groups did your grand pa adhere to (or identified with) ?
- How many languages could he speak?

And more importantly,

- Why do you want to know this, if your grand pa didn't tell you himself?
Re: Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? by aLgoridim(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2019
LoJ:

Hello,

I have an idea about what this is, BUT I may be able to better help if you guide more context to it:

- Which spiritual groups did your grand pa adhere to (or identified with) ?
- How many languages could he speak?

And more importantly,

- Why do you want to know this, if your grand pa didn't tell you himself?

Thanks for your response.

As far as i can remember, he was an Anglican christian and also a member of Reformed Ogboni Confraternity (APENA).

I believe he could speak foreign languages like French, German and Spanish.

Well, he died when i was 9years old, and i can still remember that before his death, there was a sacred room that only my grandfather, myself and our maid(Male) were allowed to enter. Also, i have assisted him to carry a unique type of Sword (His name boldly written on the sword)to particular house whenever he was having special ceremony with his Ogboni members in our town. Infact ,during a special festival in my home town, i was also the only one that used to carry the same sword with HIM to meet with the Oba of our town. Strangely, before the age of 10, i was taken away from home without his consent and before i came back @ age 10, he had died. And after his demise, I didn’t come back home after 25years. So, he didn’t tell me much about himself or the usefulness of the spiritual items he left behind, infact, some have been looted already, but i was able to lay my hands on some stuff and his spiritual item catalogue
Re: Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2019
aLgoridim:
Hello,

I wanted to be sure about your intentions. Congratulations to your grand father, he was likely a very noble man. From what I see, this is a quite advanced protection tool. There are many different languages there, including french and persian arabic. I fail to see how you can use it for anything else but divine protection and mercy.

There are divine attributes listed there and powerful curses against anybody trying to harm.

I also believe your grand father loved you so much.

Greetings baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? by aLgoridim(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
LoJ:

Hello,

I wanted to be sure about your intentions. Congratulations to your grand father, he was likely a very noble man. From what I see, this is a quite advanced protection tool. There are many different languages there, including french and persian arabic. I fail to see how you can use it for anything else but divine protection and mercy.

There are divine attributes listed there and powerful curses against anybody trying to harm.

I also believe your grand father loved you so much.

Greetings baba.
Thank you for this contribution sir. I’m grateful. As a matter of fact, you are right about the meaning of scared circle and it’s attributes because I only shared one half of this spiritual tool and other half showed exactly the real interpretation of the whole Seal at large. I would be glad to share the other half with you if you permit me. Having gone through some of your thread on this platform, I believe you can be helpful in spiritual guidance (Understanding & Practice). I want to know if it’s wise to thread in my late grandpa spiritual route because I also believe in spiritual inclination. There were dreams I used to experience when I was a boy that I couldn’t interpret or shared with anyone. I also believe that I have some abilities which I don’t even know how to put into proper use because of lack of mentorship and guidance. Thank you again for time. May wisdom never desert you.
Re: Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
aLgoridim:
Thank you for this contribution sir. I’m grateful. As a matter of fact, you are right about the meaning of scared circle and it’s attributes because I only shared one half of this spiritual tool and other half showed exactly the real interpretation of the whole Seal at large. I would be glad to share the other half with you if you permit me. Having gone through some of your thread on this platform, I believe you can be helpful in spiritual guidance (Understanding & Practice). I want to know if it’s wise to thread in my late grandpa spiritual route because I also believe in spiritual inclination. There were dreams I used to experience when I was a boy that I couldn’t interpret or shared with anyone. I also believe that I have some abilities which I don’t even know how to put into proper use because of lack of mentorship and guidance. Thank you again for time. May wisdom never desert you.
Hello, thank you for the kind words. Feel free to shoot me a mail, I would be glad to help if I can.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Was This Rape Saga An Arrangement Between The Coza Man And His Secret Group / What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? / del

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.