Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? (727 Views)

Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance / Books Of Peter (Love will cover a multitude of sins) / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by NuclearReactor: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
I John 5:16&17 Good News Bible.
16 If you see a believer commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray to God, who will give that person life. This applies to those whose sins do not lead to death. But there is sin which leads to death, and I do not say that you should pray to God about that.
17 All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which does not lead to death.

Apart from this, There is only one scripture in the New testament that talks about deadly sins God won't forgive, That's when Jesus said that anyone who speaks against the Holy spirit will not be forgiven.
From that scripture its clear that an Unbeliever has more tendency to speak against the Holy spirit than a believer
So which sins was John referring to in this passage, Simply put what are the Examples of unforgivable Sins that lead to death that a believer commits.
#JustCurious
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by ikechukwu21(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hebrews 6:4-6

4. For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
KJV:And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
KJV:If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

If you look carefully at the Scripture you quoted up there it wasn't asking that the prayer shouldnt be made for an unbeliever but rather one who is already in Christ. So Heb. 6:4-6 answers that.
Thank you

PS: it is easier for an unbeliever to obtain forgiveness than for a believer who has followed God for so many years and has done business with God in deep waters to be pardoned if they become reprobate. Thats what happend when Moses and David disobeyed. Although God loved them but it almost cost them eternity.
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:46am On Nov 10, 2019
The guy above nailed it but let me add my two cents...
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:46am On Nov 10, 2019
NuclearReactor:
16 If you see a believer commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray to God, who will give that person life. This applies to those whose sins do not lead to death. But there is sin which leads to death, and I do not say that you should pray to God about that.

Apart from this, There is only one scripture in the New testament that talks about deadly sins God won't forgive, That's when Jesus said that anyone who speaks against the Holy spirit will not be forgiven.
From that scripture its clear that an Unbeliever has more tendency to speak against the Holy spirit than a believer
So which sins was John referring to in this passage, Simply put what are the Examples of unforgivable Sins that lead to death that a believer commits.
#JustCurious
Lalasticlala mynd44 i need this question answered tomorrow morning... gringrin
Heb 10:26-29

26 For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith, he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

So if a MATURED Christian chooses TO WILLFULLY leave christ or WILLFULLY continue to sin after being warned by God, he belittles the covenants of grace he is under and so commits sin onto death.
Baby Christians can't commit sin unto death, but matured Christians!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by Finallydead: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2019
Some would say the only sin is the unbeliever's rejecting Jesus but the truth is that's not it. No one can accept Jesus as Lord except helped by the Spirit in the first place. The sin in question here is of a brother not an unbeliever. This singular scripture in John (not to mention others you referenced) completely rubbishes the belief that once one accepts Jesus as Lord, he has eternal security. So about it, what sin is it.
1. First, understand that this sin can only be committed by a believer.
2. As described in Heb 6: 4-6, the believer is not any misguided, immature believer but one who has passed through all the mentioned levels of development. (most believers don't qualify today. They've not even tasted of the powers of the age to come to begin with)
3. This is not as a result of how grievous the sin is, because the blood of Jesus is enough propitiation for any sin, as long as we can repent from it, and no matter how late we do.
4. This sin is the sin the Lord referred to as blasphemy against the Holy Spirit(Lk 12:10) because it is only obtainable under the dispensation of the Holy Spirit, when we receive the Holy Spirit.
5. This sin is the cause of the great apostasy of believers which happens before the rapture (2Thes 2:3). Note: the stage is being set for this already as the ignorant preaching of a 'grace' that leaves us without any spiritual responsibility toward God spreads on like wildfire. I believe, however, in grace of righteousness outside of oneself that empowers you live a practically God-enabled righteous life that all around you can attest to and to overcome the struggles of sin and the flesh practically.
6. This sin is basically an outright rejection of the grace and mercy of God through faith by believers even when there is sufficient understanding of God by an initial experience of His power and life within
7. A believer who still grieves over his sin (he still listens to his conscience) and seeks a way out of his bondage of sin cannot be guilty of this sin because he is not wilful in sin but just ignorant of how to activate God's grace to overcome sin.
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by JJOF(m): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2019
ikechukwu21:
Hebrews 6:4-6

4. For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
KJV:And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
KJV:If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

If you look carefully at the Scripture you quoted up there it wasn't asking that the prayer shouldnt be made for an unbeliever but rather one who is already in Christ. So Heb. 6:4-6 answers that.
Thank you

PS: it is easier for an unbeliever to obtain forgiveness than for a believer who has followed God for so many years and has done business with God in deep waters to be pardoned if they become reprobate. Thats what happend when Moses and David disobeyed. Although God loved them but it almost cost them eternity.
You said the truth, but there are some wrong inferences from what u wrote.
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by ikechukwu21(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
JJOF:

You said the truth, but there are some wrong inferences from what u wrote.

Ok tell me please.
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by JJOF(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
ikechukwu21:

it is easier for an unbeliever to obtain forgiveness repent than for a believer who has followed God for so many years and has done business with God in deep waters to be pardoned if they become reprobate (That scripture was not talking about forgiveness, but repentance. God is always ready to forgive you, but the issue is with the believer because when a believer returns back to his old self, the devil bonds him more than he did before, thus making it hard for that person to want to repent.) [s]Thats what happend when Moses and David disobeyed. Although God loved them but it almost cost them eternity.[/s] (I think this analogy is inappropriate, seeing that David and Moses where under the old covenant.)
I edited the original comment
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by ikechukwu21(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
JJOF:

I edited the original comment

I was referring to the dimensions they touched in God. For God, it didnt matter whether it was old or new testamenent... When a man goes deep in God and looks back the consequence may be severe like in Hebrews 6. Check how God kept pampering the children of Israel but watch what happend when Moses committed an offence not even anywhere as serious as what the children of Israel had been doing for so many years. See how God reacted. But for mercy, Moses wouldnt have entered heaven. When God was passing judgement He didnt seem to consider all the sacrifices of Moses for the children of Israel. Same with David. Its just like a man climbing a ladder or stairs. There's a height you'll get to; if you fall you will be lucky if you get to be limping. Your legs or even spinal cord would be broken or damaged beyond repairs. Now consider one who also falls but from the 1st, 2nd or 3rd step. He may at worst get a few bruises that will heal in one or two days. You see my point? What makes the new testament different is Grace and the Holy Spirit. If these were enough to provide a man "covering" why then did God have to wait till our dispensation to give that warning in the book of Hebrew 6? Thats because He's subtly telling us not to take Him for granted. His standards hasnt changed, His ways hasnt changed. He only made things easier for us by giving us the Holy Spirit and grace. Nobody knows the limit to which grace can cover a man before it is taken away. Thats Why Apostle Paul warned us not to abuse God's grace by sinning continually.
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by orisa37: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
NuclearReactor:

#JustCurious
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Any Breech of Agreement, Contract and Covenant of God can cause Death unless you repent and you are forgiven.
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by NuclearReactor: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
orisa37:

Any Breech of Agreement, Contract and Covenant of God can cause Death unless you repent and you are forgiven.
Physical or Spiritual death??
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by Ihedinobi3: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
NuclearReactor:

#JustCurious
_____, _______, ________
Hello.

This is the Scripture I believe you mean:

[31]"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
[32]Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

Matthew 12:31-32 NASB

Essentially, the Lord Jesus was warning against calling the Holy Spirit a liar. The Pharisees had rejected the witness of His Miracles insisting that they were done in Satan's power. In doing so, they were rejecting the Witness of the Holy Spirit Himself to the Messiahship of the Lord Jesus. If anyone refuses to believe that the Lord Jesus is Who the Holy Spirit says that He is or that He has done what the Holy Spirit says that He has done, then that person cannot be saved. In other words, the unforgivable sin is the sin of unbelief, so you are right that it is only an unbeliever who commits this sin.

I would only add that a believer who turns away from his faith in Jesus Christ also commits this sin. That is the danger that all immature believers should be wary of. If we do not take care to grow up spiritually and to continue to progress in the Truth, we can be deceived through the seductions of sin and the tests of Faith into throwing our Faith away.

I will also add that it is not that God cannot forgive that sin, but that that sin is in itself a rejection of God's forgiveness in Jesus Christ.

As for 1 John 5:16-17, that is actually a different thing. The warning about sin unto death is clearly about believers. The issue here is that persisting in sin without repentance can eventually result in the discipline of the sin unto death. All sins we commit bring divine discipline on us (Hebrews 12:4-11). If we repent and confess them, we are forgiven and the Lord turns any further suffering we experience into suffering for blessing. If we do not, the discipline only gets worse until the Lord commences the discipline of the sin unto death which results in an embarrassing physical decline until we actually die (1Corinthians 11:30-32; compare the example of King Saul too).
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by JJOF(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
ikechukwu21:

I was referring to the dimensions they touched in God. For God, it didnt matter whether it was old or new testamenent... When a man goes deep in God and looks back the consequence may be severe like in Hebrews 6. Check how God kept pampering the children of Israel but watch what happend when Moses committed an offence not even anywhere as serious as what the children of Israel had been doing for so many years. See how God reacted. But for mercy, Moses wouldnt have entered heaven. When God was passing judgement He didnt seem to consider all the sacrifices of Moses for the children of Israel. Same with David. Its just like a man climbing a ladder or stairs. There's a height you'll get to; if you fall you will be lucky if you get to be limping. Your legs or even spinal cord would be broken or damaged beyond repairs. Now consider one who also falls but from the 1st, 2nd or 3rd step. He may at worst get a few bruises that will heal in one or two days. You see my point? What makes the new testament different is Grace and the Holy Spirit. If these were enough to provide a man "covering" why then did God have to wait till our dispensation to give that warning in the book of Hebrew 6? Thats because He's subtly telling us not to take Him for granted. His standards hasnt changed, His ways hasnt changed. He only made things easier for us by giving us the Holy Spirit and grace. Nobody knows the limit to which grace can cover a man before it is taken away. Thats Why Apostle Paul warned us not to abuse God's grace by sinning continually.
Aiit
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by anukulapo: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
ikechukwu21:

Check how God kept pampering the children of Israel but watch what happend when Moses committed an offence not even anywhere as serious as what the children of Israel had been doing for so many years. See how God reacted. But for mercy, Moses wouldnt have entered heaven.

You need to review this point.
1. You really can't say that God pampered the children of Israel because he dealt with them, and would have crushed them if not for Moses (considering that he was willing to start a new people from Moses).

2. Unlike the children of Israel who turned to idols and other iniquities, Moses "took" God's glory. That's not "an offence not even anywhere as serious as what the children of Israel had been doing for so many years"
Jehovah made it clear that he will not share his Glory with anyone, man or idols.

3. There's no suggestions that Moses was going to be barred from entering heaven. Rather, the physical land of Israel which he was allowed to look at from the mountain top.

P. S.
Just to infer the "Moses" (the law) couldn't take the heirs of life into God's rest but Jesus (grace) can.

Shalom
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by ikechukwu21(m): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2019
anukulapo:

You need to review this point.
1. You really can't say that God pampered the children of Israel because he dealt with them, and would have crushed them if not for Moses (considering that he was willing to start a new people from Moses).

2. Unlike the children of Israel who turned to idols and other iniquities, Moses "took" God's glory. That's not "an offence not even anywhere as serious as what the children of Israel had been doing for so many years"
Jehovah made it clear that he will not share his Glory with anyone, man or idols.

3. There's no suggestions that Moses was going to be barred from entering heaven. Rather, the physical land of Israel which he was allowed to look at from the mountain top.

P. S.
Just to infer the "Moses" (the law) couldn't take the heirs of life into God's rest but Jesus (grace) can.

Shalom

The word "pampering" in that context was used to indicate God's quick reversal of judgement and anger after a little crying from the Israelites or Moses whenever they did wrong. This I say happend because they were viewed as babies - people who chose to remain on the surface rather than go deep like Moses did. It's a choice you know
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by anukulapo: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2019
ikechukwu21:

The word "pampering" in that context was used to indicate God's quick reversal of judgement and anger after a little crying from the Israelites or Moses whenever they did wrong. This I say happend because they were viewed as babies - people who chose to remain on the surface rather than go deep like Moses did. It's a choice you know
OK. I share your view. That's for my point 1.
Point 2 and 3?
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by ochibuogwu5: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2019
Any sin you continue in till biological death is *sin unto death* which can be committed by an unbeliever who *continues to disbelieve the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified until biological death* or *a person who presumed to have believed the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified and continues in sinful living until biological death*...…... This is what 1 John 5:16-17 is defining as *sin unto death*
Sin not unto death is *sin committed by any human being whether believer or non-believer* but the person is still alive biologically then there is room for repentance and believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified. That is why you can pray for such a person to receive grace of repentance and believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified even as you share/witness to him/her.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: What Are The "Types Of Sins" That Lead To Death?? by oaroloye(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2019
SHALOM!

NuclearReactor:

#JustCurious
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE TRADITIONAL INTERPRETATION OF THE BEEN BIBLE- HANDED DOWN BY THE OYINBOS- IS USUALLY ALL WRONG.

The "APOSTLES" betrayed Lord Yeshua.

. MARK 14:27-31.

27. And Jesus Saith
unto them,

"All ye shall be offended
because of me this night:
for it is written,

'I WILL SMITE
THE SHEPHERD,
AND THE SHEEP
WILL BE SCATTERED.'

28. "But after that I am risen,
I will go before you into Galilee."

29. But Peter said
unto him,

"Although all
shall be offended,
yet will not I."

30. And Jesus Saith
unto him,

"Verily I Say unto thee,

'THAT THIS DAY,
EVEN IN THIS NIGHT,
BEFORE THE COCK CROW TWICE,
THOU SHALT DENY ME THRICE.'

31. But he spake the more vehemently,

"If I should die with thee,
I will not deny thee in any wise."

Likewise also said they all.

IT IS AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS THING TO TELL A PROPHET OF GOD THAT HE IS LYING.

Yet, these people killed and buried ANANIAS and SAPPHIRA without any apparent remorse, nor compassion, having done exactly what they had accused them of, without evidence.

. LUKE 9:51-56.

51. And it came to pass,
when the time was come
that he should be received up,
he stedfastly set his face
to go to Jerusalem,
52. And sent messengers
before his face:
and they went,
and entered into a village
of the Samaritans,
to make ready for him.
53. And they did not
receive him,
because his face
was as though
he would go to Jerusalem.
54. And when his Disciples
James and John saw this,
they said,

"Lord, wilt thou that we
Command Fire to come down
from Heaven,
and consume them,
even as Elias did?"

55. But he turned,
and rebuked them,
and said,

"Ye know not what
manner of spirit ye are of.
56. "For The Son of Man is not
come to destroy men's lives,
but to Save them."

LORD YESHUA WAS NOT A KILLER, AND NEVER AUTHORIZED HIS DISCIPLES TO KILL ANYONE.

. ACTS 5:1-11.

BUT a certain man
named Ananias,
with Sapphira his wife,
sold a possession,
2. And kept back part
of the price,
his wife also being privy to it,
and brought a certain part,
and laid it at the Apostles' feet.
3. But Peter said,

"Ananias, why hath Satan
filled thine heart
to lie to the Holy Ghost,
and to keep back part
of the price of the land?
4. "Whiles it remained,
was it not thine own?
And after it was sold,
was it not
in thine own power?
Why hast thou conceived
this thing
in thine heart?
Thou hast not lied unto men,
but unto God."

5. And Ananias hearing these words fell down,
and gave up the ghost:
and great fear
came on all them
that heard these things.
6. And the young men arose,
wound him up,
and carried him out,
and buried him.
7. And it was about the space of three hours after,
when his wife,
not knowing what was done,
came in.
8. And Peter answered
unto her,

"Tell me whether
ye sold the land
for so much?"

And she said,

"Yea, for so much."

9. Then Peter said unto her,

"How is it that ye
have agreed together
to tempt
The Spirit of The Lord?
Behold,
the feet of them
which have buried
thy husband
are at the door,
and shall carry thee out."

10. Then fell she down straightway at his feet,
and yielded up the ghost:
and the young men came in,
and found her dead,
and, carrying her forth,
buried her by her husband.
11. And great fear
came upon all the Church,
and upon as many
as heard these things.

YOCHANNAN WAS VAGUE ABOUT "THE SIN UNTO DEATH" BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT US TO KNOW WHAT THEY WERE.

The Disciples hated everyone who had not been there for them to fight the Sanhedrin's Thugs. The New Testament is their deliberate revenge against the World, to make It destroy Itself, wearying itself trying in vain to find The Door.

. MATTHEW 20:1-16.

"FOR The Kingdom
of Heaven is like unto
a man that is
an householder,
which went out
early in the morning
to hire labourers
into his vineyard.
2. "And when he had
agreed with the labourers
for a penny a day,
he sent them
into his vineyard.
3. "And he went out
about the third hour,
and saw others
standing idle
in the marketplace,
4. "And said unto them;

'GO YE ALSO
INTO THE VINEYARD,
AND WHATSOEVER IS RIGHT
I WILL GIVE YOU.'

And they went their way.
5. Again he went out about
the sixth and ninth hour,
and did likewise.
6. And about
the eleventh hour
he went out,
and found others
standing idle,
and saith unto them,

WHY STAND YE HERE
ALL THE DAY IDLE?'

7. "They say unto him,

"BECAUSE NO MAN
HATH HIRED US.'

He saith unto them,

"Go ye also
into the vineyard;
and whatsoever is right,
that shall ye receive.
8. "So when even
was come,
the lord of the vineyard
saith unto his steward,

'CALL THE LABOURERS,
AND GIVE THEM THEIR HIRE, BEGINNING FROM THE LAST
UNTO THE FIRST.'

9. "And when they came
that were hired
about the eleventh hour,
they received every man
a penny.
10. "But when
the first came,
they supposed
that they should
have received more;
and they likewise
received every man
a penny.
11. "And when they had received it,
they murmured against
the goodman of the house,
12. "Saying,

'THESE LAST
HAVE WROUGHT
BUT ONE HOUR,
AND THOU HAST MADE
THEM EQUAL UNTO US,
WHICH HAVE BORNE
THE BURDEN
AND HEAT OF THE DAY.'

13. "But he answered
one of them,
and said,

'FRIEND,
I DO THEE NO WRONG:
DIDST NOT THOU AGREE
WITH ME FOR A PENNY?
14. 'TAKE THAT THINE IS,
AND GO THY WAY:
I WILL GIVE
UNTO THIS LAST,
EVEN AS UNTO THEE.
15. 'IS IT NOT LAWFUL
FOR ME TO DO
WHAT I WILL
WITH MINE OWN?
IS THINE EYE EVIL,
BECAUSE I AM GOOD?'

16. "So the last
shall be first,
and the first last:
for many be called,
but few chosen."

A PROOF OF THE HATRED OF THE FIRST DISCIPLES WAS THEIR ATTEMPT TO BAN CIRCUMCISION AND THE BIBLE- IN ACTS 15.

Just because people say that they speak for God, that does not mean that they actually speak for God.

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out Devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
Therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by The Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being Evil,
speak Good Things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy words
thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned."

THERE WAS NO ATONEMENT FOR DELIBERATE SIN.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

THE TWELVE DISCIPLES DEFINITELY TRANSGRESSED THIS COMMANDMENT: THEY SINNED DELIBERATELY.

.    MATTHEW 18:1-14.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called
a little child unto him,
and set him
in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE
BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME
AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

10. "Take heed that ye
despise not one
of these little ones;
for I Say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

11. "For The Son of Man
is come to Save
that which was Lost.

12. "How think ye?
If a man have
an hundred sheep,
and one of them
be gone astray,
doth he not leave
the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains,
and seeketh that
which is gone astray?
13. "And if so be
that he find it,
verily I Say unto you,

'HE REJOICETH
MORE OF THAT SHEEP
THAN OF
THE NINETY AND NINE
WHICH WENT
NOT ASTRAY.'

14. "Even so it is not
The Will of your Father
Which is in Heaven,
that one of these little ones
should perish."

THE SAME JUDGMENT WHICH YOCHANNAN SO SLYLY IMPOSED UPON WANNABE CHRISTIANS APPLIED TO HIM AND HIS COLLEAGUES, TOO!

They wanted us to fight among ourselves, rather than be Saved and excel beyond them.

(1) (Reply)

The War That Happened In Heaven / Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless / People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.