Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Tiwa Savage Hints That She’s In Love After Falling Ill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Hints That She’s In Love After Falling Ill (1242 Views)

Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki / Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra / Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Hints That She’s In Love After Falling Ill by Eeldris1000001: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tiwa Savage has been giving us hints that she’s in a relationship and she did it again today. She is in Lagos and she was felling sick so she went to the hospital. The medicine and the doctor couldn’t make her feel good enough, but her boo can.

She shared a sexy picture and wrote “ Had a tough day yesterday, doctors, medicine but you just put that smile on my face today ” she directed the message to her mysterious boo.

Tiwa was married before but she’s now divorced. A source close to her told Nigeriatunes that she’s dating a very handsome guy. And it may not be Wizkid, although many people think she has something going on with Wizkid.
Her ex-husband’s name is Tunji Balogun and they have a child together. Their child’s name is Jamil Balogun.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/tiwa-savage-hints-that-shes-in-love-after-falling-ill/

Re: Tiwa Savage Hints That She’s In Love After Falling Ill by Megatrix: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Stop jumping into conclusion, she might be talking about her son. Nothing in the post suggests she is referring to a man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Hints That She’s In Love After Falling Ill by wallex1983(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
B
Re: Tiwa Savage Hints That She’s In Love After Falling Ill by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Celebs and imaginary boos undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Hints That She’s In Love After Falling Ill by ambu2: 12:12am On Jun 20, 2019
This will surely unsettle her wimp of ex-husband and he will once again get emotional on instagram.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Still In Dubai Prison – Source Gives More Incriminating Details / I Went Into Acting Without Knowing How To Act — Baaj Adebule / Which Nigerian Artiste Can't You Wait To See Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.