Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze (14317 Views)

Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' / No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by igwesylv: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
The leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, OYC, on Thursday declared that the South-East region would no longer fold its hands and allow herdsmen to continue to kill, terrorise and destroy properties worth millions of naira of Igbo in the zone.

The group made this known through a press statement signed by the OYC President-General, Mr. Okechukwu isiguzoro in Abakaliki, capital of Ebonyi state.

The statement reads in part: “Ohanaeze has Studied the recent threat of Genocidal Ethnic Cleansing by Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria against the people of the South East for ” their alleged Stubbornness “and subsequently the denial of Alhaji Gidado Siddiki, Zonal Chairman, Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria Southeast zone, for his apologies and Explanations to the people of South East are Dead on arrival, as it’s a diversionary tactics to get back to the people of South East Unawares, Unprepared and to.....read full:

https://ugobestiky.com/bakassi-boys-to-return-to-fight-fulani-herdsmen-ohanaeze/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by oilPUSSY(f): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nice but very dangerous..
Nigeria Govt might find a way to demonise it due to Igbophobia which which could give rise to unrest and crisis.
You know anything Igbo drives Buhari crazy. Every other tribe has their own, but If Igbos start, they will be accused of "Forming a government in government " or "Arming their youths for another civil war "
Igbophobia will destroy Buhari and his gangs.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by oteneaaron(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
This looks like war to me. . . .

We're already suffering with

- Millitants in the south south

- Cultism and killings in the south-south, south-east, and south-west

- Bokoharam in the North-east and North-west

- Fulani disturbing everybody everywhere

- SARS on every young man's case

and now

You bring the Bakassi boys into the party. .our troubles have just begun.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by kettykin: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Watch how the good for nothing military and useless police men will start arresting bakassi boys and lai Mohammed an unrepentant satanist will label them terrorists

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by kettykin: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
oteneaaron:
This looks like war to me. . . .

We're already suffering with

- Millitants in the south south

- Cultism and killings in the south-south, south-east, and south-west

- Bokoharam in the North-east and North-west

- Fulani disturbing everybody everywhere

- SARS on every young man's case

and now

You bring the Bakassi boys into the party. .our troubles have just begun.

Fulani herdsmen will be tamed. The problem has never been the herdsmen but some useless bastards that give them cover.
Watch how satanists will forget herdsmen and start condemning and fighting bakassi boys

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by orisa37: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Supported.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by T9ksy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
orisa37:
Supported.

Be ni o!!!

Else, these people will just continue using us for target practise. We southerners are ALL sitting ducks for the fulani marauders with active connivance of the federal govt.

Reminds one of the Janja.weed (Fulani nomads on horsebacks actively armed by the sudanese muslim govt ) and the genocide they visited on the black sudanese people of southern sudan

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by Gorillacrew: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Do it already. No need telling anybody, just do it already. The Fulani guys didn't inform anyone before going on rampage. Anyway to protect your own people is away.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
gringringrin

After the war bakassi boys......
Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by atiku07(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
I support it o! OPC too should get their acts together pls and deal decisively with those bastards kidnapping in the west

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
About time.
Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by 9jabull: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bakassi boys can do the job but every body need to defend him self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by backnbeta(f): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Gorillacrew:
Do it already. No need telling anybody, just do it already. The Fulani guys didn't inform anyone before going on rampage. Anyway to protect your own people is away.
Can I give 100 likes?
Fulani didn't do press conference before they started their jihad, why then are we making unnecessary announcements? Call bakassi boys, call OPC, Agbekoya...just do it!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
atiku07:
I support it o! OPC too should get their acts together pls and deal decisively with those bastards kidnapping in the west

I think opc just nab one Fulani in Ondo recently
https://www.nairaland.com/5229464/fully-armed-fulani-herdsmen-nabbed

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by BaaleOko: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Man I miss the Bakassi boys, anyone who lived in Aba and Onitsha in those prime early 2000's era would know it was no joke.. Then organized crime was at its peak of sophistication, and those men of the underworld have residents HELL. The situation went far and beyond the abilities of the Nigerian security forces who were been killed like chickens by armed robbers, then Bakassi boys came in and those mad men had to cool down by force. Back then in Aba the sight of those Bakassi boys could send shivers down your spine(I remember seeing them ones in Aba during one of my visits for the first time in my life, I nearly pissed my pants). Whenever they stormed a major highway or street in their unique styles, people just steered clear off their path...even army and police dey show them respect. Tall, muscular, blood shot eyed motherfu*kers with bullet chain belts and amulets strapped across broad chest, guns, knives, and machetes all brandished at the ready... who born you to stand in their way? Back then Fulani sef no dey dare mess up anywhere in the East... Don't know what's happened to them, but I reckon they operate mostly on a very subdued level due to severe sanctions against them from our useless state governors and Federal government.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by Earthquake2: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fake news from fake website

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by kettykin: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
ezenwajosh:
OH REALLY?

So KANU is no longer deceiving gullible igbos

My brother we left the message and attacked the messenger. Thank God the military didn't kill him. Posterity will vindicate him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by kettykin: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
backnbeta:

Can I give 100 likes?
Fulani didn't do press conference before they started their jihad, why then are we making unnecessary announcements? Call bakassi boys, call OPC, Agbekoya...just do it!

Was it not fulani who vowed to deal with abia state mercilessly for not giving them grazing land. Now abia has restrategised we can't hear word again.
You will see how quickly the fulani will be domesticated when bakassi is reinvigorated.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
kettykin:

My brother we left the message and attacked the messenger. Thank God the military didn't kill him. Posterity will vindicate him.

That has always been the case....leaving the message to attack the messenger I thank God most Igbos didn't listen to what other tribes who the course of BIAFRA doesn't even concern are saying

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by Amatarasha(f): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Isakabba owende isakabba ,biko wipe dem out ijn

Iiiiii ssssakabbaaaaa grin

Cc afamed buhariadvocate adaibeku immhotep iammo lzaa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Venza 2012 model is available for 4.5 its working perfectly well, it's full option u can reach me on 08169217408 Nd watsapp with same number,loaction Ogun state

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by Banmeallday: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bakassi Boys lol

Herdsmen should start with Ohaneze fools.....
Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by TooMuchStuff: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
This Next Level is full of Actions everywhere u go...

War or serious gbege dey hover round Nigeria....!

God abeg helep us. Amin aseeeeeeee
Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by tsdarkside(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
kettykin:
Watch how the good for nothing military and useless police men will start arresting bakassi boys and lai Mohammed an unrepentant satanist will label them terrorists

you can not just label people terrorists anyhow....you have to have prove that that group deserve the title....according to nigerian constitution,ipob is a terrorist group....

you say others dont think so,then its the nigerian constitution against other nations constitution then....

this always led to war disconsiderin other peoples constitution....
you igbos seem to dont understand how this world function for thousands of years....

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by zibya: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
SilasNwude:
yellowbar Muslims will be sad now
cifia pains kiddo grin
Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by Barryseal: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Herdsmen, boko haram, yahoo boys, head hunting ritualists, ipob, pant robbers, cultists, kidnappers, Sars, militants, Junkuns, now add bakkasi boys to the mix. Nigeria is like clown bus with every character fully represented.
Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by SilasNwude: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
[s]
zibya:
cifia pains kiddo grin
[/s]
e pain am well well tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by tsdarkside(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
thinkin that nigeria will just roll over and accept defeat and scrape the constitution that they fought each other to even get this far sef is stvpid way of thinkin....
Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by BaaleOko: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

you can not just label people terrorists anyhow....you have to have prove that that group deserve the title....according to nigerian constitution,ipob is a terrorist group....

you say others dont think so,then its the nigerian constitution against other nations constitution then....

you igbos seem to dont understand how this world function for thousands of years....
Your useless constitution unfortunately is a massive joke, in the eyes of the world and every sane person out there, Ipob is not a terrorist organization, that tag only exists in a clime as animalistic as obtains in Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze by kettykin: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
tsdarkside:

So Nigerian constitutional considers ipob that doesn't carry ammunition and has not murdered anyone terrorists and fulani herdsmen that are armed with guns and has wiped out villages as non terrorist and people swore to defend that constitution.
Like i said before the problem is not the herdsmen but the satanist who gives them cover like the satanic constitution that people swear to obey

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today / APC Governors Visit IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Kano State Governor, Big Church Foundation To Be Honoured Northern Peace Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.