Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) (23184 Views)

My First Dog / My First Dog!! / Perol and Peroral, My First Dog Ever (GSD), Check Them Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Onclejoe(m): 12:41am On Nov 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Haroldjunior: 1:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Onclejoe:
I really didn't want to do this on your thread but I haven't gotten answers on my personal thread but a lot of peeps are acting on this thread so pls permit me.
Pls this is my Seven month old dog
Based on my own knowledge she is a short coated GSD. I'm I right?
And pls how's her growth
Yes, she’s short-coated. But there might be some wrong in her purity as a German Shepherd. She’s not a pure German Shepherd. But she’s a fine dog. Her growth rate depends on her lineage. I doubt she’s from very big parents.
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Onclejoe(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Haroldjunior: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Onclejoe:
I have also had the doubts but throughout her growth to this stage, she's been defying those doubts; her agrression is top notch, barks are Soo deep,active and also intelligent just as a GSD and she's really tall even the way her furs have changed; I sometimes look at her old pictures and wonder if it's the same dog
She’s definitely a fine dog
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by RYEOFARMS(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Onclejoe:
I really didn't want to do this on your thread but I haven't gotten answers on my personal thread but a lot of peeps are acting on this thread so pls permit me.
Pls this is my Seven month old dog
Based on my own knowledge she is a short coated GSD. I'm I right?
And pls how's her growth

Simply put she’s not a Gsd
But keep and love your dog and except you intend to breed the it’s better you get another
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Onclejoe(m): 2:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Haroldjunior: 5:28am On Nov 12, 2022
Onclejoe:
I'll watch her growth and if I'm not satisfied with her purity I'll mate her with an 100 percent pure GSD at least I should be able to get a pure GSD from the union
Genetics doesn’t work that way Sir. If there’s a loop in genetics, there’s always going to be that loop. You can’t just change it
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by Onclejoe(m): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Thank you all for the replies. I had to delete my replies so the thread would be about bella only. It'll be nice if you can do the same.
Re: My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) by jayleonjonotha: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Money Breeding Dogs - Starting A Responsible Dog Breeding Business / Cute Pixs Of Puppies And Dogs / Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.