Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Fainted This Evening Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Fainted This Evening Please Help (837 Views)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) / Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger / My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fainted This Evening Please Help by mekuso89(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
So guys I went to see a friend along the way it started raining heavily so I ran about 10 to 15 minutes before I could get to a place were I will enter, immediately o got there my heart started beating fast my ears were overwhelmed with sound and my eyes filled with stars all of a sudden I found my self on the ground trying to get up

please what could be the cause and what should I do

lalasticlala please help
Re: I Fainted This Evening Please Help by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hospital....Now!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Fainted This Evening Please Help by HarunaWest(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
mekuso89:
So guys I went to see a friend along the way it started raining heavily so I ran about 10 to 15 minutes before I could get to a place were I will enter, immediately o got there my heart started beating fast my ears were overwhelmed with sound and my eyes filled with stars all of a sudden I found my self on the ground trying to get up

please what could be the cause and what should I do

lalasticlala please help
Run to a hospital tomorrow morning......just pray it ain't signs of high BP

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted This Evening Please Help by clive2u(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
If you've ever used that line gimme space i want to faint then i think its happening nw.

Kidding o, go for bp test. Ur fine
Re: I Fainted This Evening Please Help by mekuso89(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
HarunaWest:

Run to a hospital tomorrow morning......just pray it ain't signs of high BP
THANKS I will do just that
Re: I Fainted This Evening Please Help by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
The meaning of fainting is like the body survival technique to get your to stay alive, how? Brain was running short of blood so it had to knock you out so you would fall parallel to the ground hence sending more blood to the brain.

Cause of this is blocked blood vessel under pressure, You need to eat fruits more do more of exercise to burn calories and corlesterol

Eat more of water melon, avocado and cucumber.
Drink bitterleaf.

5 Likes

Re: I Fainted This Evening Please Help by mekuso89(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
aaronson:
The meaning of fainting is like the body survival technique to get your to stay alive, how? Brain was running short of blood so it had to knock you out so you would fall parallel to the ground hence sending more blood to the brain.

Cause of this is blocked blood vessel under pressure, You need to eat fruits more do more of exercise to burn calories and corlesterol

Eat more of water melon, avocado and cucumber.
Drink bitterleaf.
Thanks so much I reported it to a pharmacist he advice I should go for cholesterol text and sugar level , it use to happen to me each time I run very fast buy I have never felt it like this before so tomorrow by the grace of God I will go to hospital. Thanks again
Re: I Fainted This Evening Please Help by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
mekuso89:
Thanks so much I reported it to a pharmacist he advice I should go for cholesterol text and sugar level , it use to happen to me each time I run very fast buy I have never felt it like this before so tomorrow by the grace of God I will go to hospital. Thanks again
The hospital will prescribe just how i have prescribed to you.

1 Like

Re: I Fainted This Evening Please Help by mekuso89(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
aaronson:
The hospital will prescribe just how i have prescribed to you.
OK Thanks
Re: I Fainted This Evening Please Help by mekuso89(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2019
Fainted for the first time in my life last night, and i couldn't sleep I was afraid I would die in my sleep
Re: I Fainted This Evening Please Help by truthfulparrot(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
mekuso89:
Fainted for the first time in my life last night, and i couldn't sleep I was afraid I would die in my sleep
Lot of things could be responsible. Get to the hospital and get tested for the following:

1. Full Blood Count

2. Iron and Vitamin B12 levels tests

3. Blood cholesterol

4. Blood Pressure

5. Blood sugar test.....and potassium level.

How are you feeling today?
Re: I Fainted This Evening Please Help by mekuso89(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Lot of things could be responsible. Get to the hospital and get tested for the following:

1. Full Blood Count

2. Iron and Vitamin B12 levels tests

3. Blood cholesterol

4. Blood Pressure

5. Blood sugar test.....and potassium level.

How are you feeling today?
Am stable now. Thanks
Re: I Fainted This Evening Please Help by mekuso89(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
Discharged from hospital about a week and. diagnose "CELEBRA MALARIA" never in my knew malaria could be this mean almost killed me, blood presure was reading ERROR and some kinda seisure any little sound my heart would want to fly from my mouth and my eyes darkens immidiately constant fear, heart was beating like our primary school band back in the days. never knew i would be alive today thank you guys for bein there for me i apreciate. I JUST WITNESSED GODS SPEEDY INTERNVENTION in my life once more i bless his holy name

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Potent Natural DHT Blocker For Hair Loss / Lose 15-30kg Or More Without Exercising With TLC CBD Products / Government Announces Total Lockdown Effective Monday 13th April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.