Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) (35508 Views)

Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger / Nurse Who Fainted On Live TV After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Is Dead / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted (2) (3) (4)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by GistMedia0: 12:26pm On Mar 07
A good Nigerian lady found herself in a legal battle after rushing a cleaner, who fainted, to the hospital. The incident unfolded when the lady, a health worker, witnessed the cleaner collapse and immediately took action to get her medical help.

Despite not knowing the cleaner personally, the lady believed it was her duty to assist and swiftly transported her to the hospital. However, upon arrival, the situation took a distressing turn. When asked to provide details for the cleaner's medical folder, she explained she was not acquainted with the patient and therefore couldn't offer the required information.

To her shock, the medical director of the hospital allegedly accused her of assaulting the cleaner. Authorities were called, and the lady was arrested and charged with assault.

Taking to Twitter to share her ordeal, she expressed her disbelief at the situation. She revealed that despite the cleaner now being conscious and refuting any claims of assault, she is still facing legal repercussions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9CYmGgtFvw

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:29pm On Mar 07
Naija my country shocked shocked So helping people in dying situation is now a crime grin grin grin grin grin that is why I always mind my fuckin business

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Daniel7543: 12:30pm On Mar 07
If to say she mind her business nw, she for no enter wahala
I don quickly understand say with the way Nigeria dey now anybody can faint in ur front at any momentโ€ฆ so if u jst faint for my front na bye bye I go tell u ooo

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Nomerci: 1:30pm On Mar 07
Just like a gun sound,every one go take off. The cleaner fainted,why didn't u take off.now Court go use u chop bailmoney

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by emperor4love(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07
De cleaner is only witness who can save her unless that was a setup nd she fall fr it, first u don't rush someone when such happens, there are some transferable disease like epilepsy, first know de history to the seizure or faint...I knw Nigeria are good hearted but don't fall to such but on that if it was mob that or crowd the case won't be lik this just she took it upon her sef nd that de result

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by GodHimself: 4:00pm On Mar 07
Epilepsy is non-communicable.

Google is your friend.

emperor4love:
De cleaner is only witness who can save her unless that was a setup nd she fall fr it, first u don't rush someone when such happens, there are some transferable disease like epilepsy, first know de history to the seizure or faint...I knw Nigeria are good hearted but don't fall to such but on that if it was mob that or crowd the case won't be lik this just she took it upon her sef nd that de result

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Babangidapikin: 4:42pm On Mar 07
angry This Kontri sef , just get a lawyer and counter sue ... I think Chief Woke Olanipekun can offer you a Pro Bono service... What nonsense.. making people afraid to help ...and it could be the CMD's relative next time... tomorrow he would be asking "God Why" and God would reply "Why Not"

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by ValCon888: 4:48pm On Mar 07
Some people will say mind your business, but the truth is that she did the right thing no matter the outcome.

In fact, this particular outcome is a result of the flawed system we have in Nigeria where you need some form of documentation before stabilizing a patient.

You may be healthy today, but you don't know tomorrow. Imagine you needed emergency medical help, I'm sure you wouldn't want people to mind their business and leave you to die.

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Tjra: 6:06pm On Mar 07
the medical director of the hospital allegedly accused her of assaulting the cleaner.

Imagine this nonsense from a so-called learned person cool

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07
Nawa oooo...
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Chibuzoripob: 8:08pm On Mar 07
May we NOT do GOOD SAMARITAN enter PRISON ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by BodyCount: 8:09pm On Mar 07
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Anguldi(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07
tongue
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Cassandraloius: 8:09pm On Mar 07
This is not fair shocked

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Fryx: 8:09pm On Mar 07
GistMedia0:
A good Nigerian lady found herself in a legal battle after rushing a cleaner, who fainted, to the hospital. The incident unfolded when the lady, a health worker, witnessed the cleaner collapse and immediately took action to get her medical help.

Despite not knowing the cleaner personally, the lady believed it was her duty to assist and swiftly transported her to the hospital. However, upon arrival, the situation took a distressing turn. When asked to provide details for the cleaner's medical folder, she explained she was not acquainted with the patient and therefore couldn't offer the required information.

To her shock, the medical director of the hospital allegedly accused her of assaulting the cleaner. Authorities were called, and the lady was arrested and charged with assault.

Taking to Twitter to share her ordeal, she expressed her disbelief at the situation. She revealed that despite the cleaner now being conscious and refuting any claims of assault, she is still facing legal repercussions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9CYmGgtFvw

Lol.

I was once a nice guy. But, as the saying goesโ€ฆ โ€œwhen you are in Rome, you behave like a Roman.โ€

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Kharol1234: 8:10pm On Mar 07
That's why to help for Nigeria they tire person because them fit rope person and our Nigeria police na criminals...

Aunty sorry
Good turn to bad for your head.

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Parydelegate: 8:10pm On Mar 07
Omo

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by pharmagba: 8:11pm On Mar 07
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Naija my country shocked shocked So helping people in dying situation is now a crime grin grin grin grin grin that is why I always mind my fuckin business
I don't think it happened in Nigeria
More like UK or European stuff
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:11pm On Mar 07
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by PheelzAlmighty: 8:11pm On Mar 07
Nothing works in this cesspit called Nigeria.

Even Batidiots know it, they are just ashamed to admit it...

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by EreluRoz: 8:11pm On Mar 07
It was later resolved

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Bluffly: 8:12pm On Mar 07
ValCon888:
Some people will say mind your business, but the truth is that she did the right thing no matter the outcome.

In fact, this particular outcome is a result of the flawed system we have in Nigeria where you need some form of documentation before stabilizing a patient.

You may be healthy today, but you don't know tomorrow. Imagine you needed emergency medical help, I'm sure you wouldn't want people to mind their business and leave you to die.
Don't be fooled. Try it in the UK and see for yourself. Without cameras everywhere, justice can't be served.

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by chineduisaac(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07
I became furious when I read that the now conscious cleaner explained to them that they were absolutely wrong, but the good Samaritan is still being charged for assault angry angry >: angry

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07
Inukwa ooooo
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by TANID(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07
Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by donbenie(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07
Nomerci:
Just like a gun sound,every one go take off. The cleaner fainted,why didn't u take off.now Court go use u chop bailmoney
One day you or yours might be the fainted..
Hope you would still insist everyone should take off?๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿฝ

20 Likes

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by Phineky: 8:13pm On Mar 07
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
It's not about minding your business.
It's a cover up story by the oga of the org.
The lady collapsed probably because she has been overworked. You know how these private coys use their employees like rags.

Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by deavicky(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07
emperor4love:
I didn't know epilepsy is transferable.

The Food Given To Doctors At UNTH, Enugu (Photo) / All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! / DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October