Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Can I Tell You How To Lock Your Laptop Using Your Mobile Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Tell You How To Lock Your Laptop Using Your Mobile Phone? (556 Views)

How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / Face ID Vs. Password Vs. PIN Vs. Fingerprint: Which Is The Best Way To Lock Your / How Do I Deactivate An App That Has App Permission To Lock My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Tell You How To Lock Your Laptop Using Your Mobile Phone? by Talkativedotng(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Windows 10 allows you to automatically lock your computer or tablet when you step away from it. With the Outlined steps below, you will be able to lock your Windows 10 PC or laptop anytime you are away as long as you have a smartphone.

At first, you need to pair your computer with your smartphone via Bluetooth. Then select the Start button on your Windows device and go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.

check Under Dynamic lock, select the “Allow Windows to automatically lock your device when you’re away” check-box.

The computer will automatically be locked after about one minute if the Bluetooth connection between the computer and the mobile device is broken.

Although, the range of Bluetooth varies depending on the device but generally it’s around 10meters
You may also check the alternative steps Below.

Follow The Steps Below;
https://myguideout..com/2019/06/how-to-lock-windows-10-pc-with-smartphone.html

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Beta: Iapkmod / Quick & Important Infinix Hot 5 Phone Specs To Consider Before Buying / Offer Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.