Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Naira Marley And 2019 Election. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley And 2019 Election. (520 Views)

APC And PDP Are The Same People Fooling Us - Wizkid React To 2019 Election / Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley And 2019 Election. by Switruth: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Just watched “Issa goal”. Never knew he was the one that sang it. Olamide just run leave the guy. Most politicians used his song to gather votes. Well not supporting crime but who else hears about the speakership choice. �����
Re: Naira Marley And 2019 Election. by Bridget95(f): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2019
Switruth:
Just watched “Issa goal”. Never knew he was the one that sang it. Olamide just run leave the guy. Most politicians used his song to gather votes. Well not supporting crime but who else hears about the speakership choice. �����
No one associates with an internet fraud promoter except the person wants to end up in the net of EFCC.

Say no to internet fraud.
Re: Naira Marley And 2019 Election. by Rosay15(f): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2019
So because Olamide didn’t post about him means he abandon him abi?.
Not everyone put everything on social media, some do their things on low key and d most reason I respect Olamide till date..

(1) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Die Celebrates Sons 9th Birthday With A Mansion / How We Saved Kechi Okwuchi-sosoliso Survivor. The True Story / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Governor Sanwo-olu Over U-turn On Ending Apapa Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.