Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] (34560 Views)

Family Forgives Woman Who Poured Hot Water On Her Sleeping Niece, Sparks Outrage / Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) / Mother-In-Law Dies After Her Daughter-In-Law Poured Hot Water Mixed With Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by Elemosho478: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2019
Look at how poverty stricken and dirty they look, and still harming themselves
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by megareal: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2019
I don't know why women in abusive relationships like making excuses for their partners. As the man don do without repercussion, next will be to murder her.
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by OTayobami(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2019
Niaraland freaking full of tribalist
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2019
Stupid man...

If your woman is mouthed. Just leave her. Don't do anything stupid....

Now you have shown how much of a beast you are... Happy now
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by seanjy4konji: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2019
poverty no good.

i myself get angry for no reason and i am not poor..not just there yet...

so money is a big headache when woman come get bad mouth...

the house go be war zone
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by mchc1001: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2019
The same rule should apply to the husband, just cook a pot of soup and pour it on him as well, useless idiot called himself husband
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by Bossjakande: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2019
For her to be begging show she still love her hubby and forgive him wat d man did is wrong but u dont put mouth in person marriage.let dem settle it and thier marriage will be stronger.d woman has heart of gold.
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by KanuSE: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Yeebow kwenu.

No wonder their wives always seek solace outside their marital homes.

Nawa ooo

Lol

Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by Toju200(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2019
What kind of soup did he pour.if it's egusi u get luck but if na Banga soup ......hmmm
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by enemyofprogress: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2019
See as the woman shaved her armpit,I hope na so she dey shave her pussy
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by Ryan03(f): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2019
stanley000:
What did she do first to the husband?
The thing wen dey worry you big pass your whole village
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2019
I wonder what you guys would say if it was d wife that poured Hot soup on the Husband.... sad

1 Like

Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by sheller(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2019
I can't imagine doing this to the mother of my kids .......God forbid....like seriously not all man should be called man ......the like of this is what I mean
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by Houseofglam7(f): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2019
Fuqman:
You professed you love her as friends and families witnessed your heart desire. With amusement you hurriedly paid her bride price and made her the mother of your kids with great enthusiasm..... Yet, she's assaulted. Honestly, if you cannot tolerate a woman, you just can't simply be with her. Men that abuse women disgust me. Walk away if u no do again..

kiss
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by Ryan03(f): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2019
wunmi590:
This is very bad, no matter what a woman might have said to you, never and never beat them.

Some men just dont deserve respect.

The best thing you could ever do for a woman that got you angry, Is just walk out and behave you are a fool.
I disagree. It is wrong for anyone either a man or a woman to abuse their partner, it leads to emotional hurts, low self esteem etc. But i Dont support his action, if a woman is frustrating you with her sharp tongue, simply walk away from such marriage. Nothing is worth your peace of mind, main reason you should open your eyes during courtship

1 Like

Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by shedy03(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Budex40:
I wonder what you guys would say if it was d wife that poured Hot soup on the Husband.... sad
don't look at that right now bro, that did not happen.
deal with the present situation.
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by okenikpoto(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2019
[Some bloggers are just damn stupid. What is the story here? So confusingquote author=Mutteeme post=79089926]So when women gathered to beat the man up, an angry woman gave the man three hot slap and wife started begging the women to forgive her husband.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/husband-poured-hot-soup-on-wife-in-owerri-disturbing-photos.html[/quote]
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by Ryan03(f): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
Budex40:
So because you think they will say something different if the reverse was the case Hence we should not condemn the actions of the man? Hmmm
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lack of job keep the Lazy man for house dey fight his wife....Oloshe

Buhari must here this..
Re: Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] by elderhimself(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Why is everyone calling the husband names and shouting "crucify" him? Are we saying that the woman was just sitting down on her own and he just chose to harm her? You should know that it's easier to live with the devil, than some women. It takes the help of God, not self-control to not hit a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Fraudster Bags 14 Years In Jail For Issuance Of Dud Cheque / Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo / Cross River Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Twin Daughters Over 'Witchcraft'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.