Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) (30331 Views)

Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Insectkiller: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2019
The headline should have been:

A Nigeria Justice has just embarked on journey of NO return after slapping God

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by archangel1(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
The judge's action may not be acceptable, but please let us not pretend, who would want to be a neighbour to everyday prayer/deliverance/ministrations church with outside loud speakers?
re-read the text. the Church got govt. approval and had been there about 20 years before she bought her house.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Rajman45(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2019
obinnawhyte:

The one close to me here is a mosque and their early morning and evening prayers is another thing but the worst of it is that from generators caused by lack of power supply
See ehnnnn, both church ooo or na Mosque ooo, should be closed if it's disturbing the neighborhood. Make everyone put him speaker inside.

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by obinnawhyte(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2019
kophy:
Nigeria is becoming another country especially on religion issue, the action of the Judge is not acceptable but our religious houses too are becoming something else. Any one who reside at AMJE Hotel Bus stop right towards Alakuko will testify that those who reside around the area will not have piece listinning to their conversation on Sundays during the church service time because the churches arriund there blaire their speaker as if the end has come. God help us oo
What about the mosque and bars, drink joints around. You don't go to church,hence, you don't see the rest as issue but the church. What about that of generators due to lack of power supply?

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by archangel1(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2019
NaijaNaWaa:
I was once a victim of RCCG endless nights of vigil and music by my bedroom window. Tbh, if I were the judge, I would’ve pulled a trigger on someone. RCCG should respect the right of its neighbors to peaceful, noise free existence
You don't have fingers to pull the trigger, only the judge has.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by frankmoney(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2019
The same people supporting the judge will be the first to say buhari is not obeying rule of law .. Nigerians and hypocrisy

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Ubdavis(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2019
Church with their madness, Justice with a bigger madness. Good for them
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Rajman45(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2019
archangel1:
re-read the text. the Church got govt. approval and had been there about 20 years before she bought her house.
So... Does it mean that the church should disturb the neighborhood, because it has been there for 20yrs

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by paulpery: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2019
The judge goofed for assaulting the pastor. The judge should have written a petition against the church for environmental and noise pollution. That is the law and due process.

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by bionixs: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Religion cum legal rascality
why are always running the street naked?
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2019
This is the narrative from RCCG, which is even incoherent, I wish the Judge will tell her own side publicly, though she took law into her hands, for person of her higher social status, there are more subtle ways to handle the situation using her power and position. But are the church and mosque loudspeakers nuisance, hell yeah, and I tell you they never won any soul through the noise making.

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by bionixs: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2019
Atiku79:
Such a rogue and rascally display is unbecoming of a charge and bail lawyer not to talk of a Judge of the Appeal court.
meanwhile,RCCG churches don't have service on WEDNESDAYS, let the poster get his facts right
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by obinnawhyte(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2019
Rajman45:

So... Does it mean that the church should disturb the neighborhood, because it has been there for 20yrs
After over 20years they just realized that the church is disturbing the neighborhood because one insane judge who thinks she can use her position to intimidate the innocent worshippers said so?. What happened to rule of law, the noise from mosque, bars, joints and generators due to lack of power?. You don't go to church,hence, the rest seem ok to you

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Sanchez01: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
The judge's action may not be acceptable, but please let us not pretend, who would want to be a neighbour to everyday prayer/deliverance/ministrations church with outside loud speakers?
The church had long been there before she bought the property beside the church. I'm sure there are other houses beside the church as well. It would have made more sense if she pursued the case from a legal standpoint rather than the show of shame.

The church in question is Provincial HQ, so using horn speakers won't apply with them. Most RCCG parishes don't use horn speakers again.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Rajosh(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2019
something should be done about churches and noise. Also, the judge bought a house beside a church. what was she expecting?
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by OAUTemitayo: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2019
seunmsg:
In as much as I believe churches should not be located in residential areas, the conduct of Justice Omoleye is also not acceptable. She was well known for her rash behavior during her time as chief judge of Ekiti State. It’s so sad to see that her promotion to the appeal court hasn’t cured her a bit.
Please hear her own side.
This church is lying. Many churches are known to pay media to write stories the way they want.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by obinnawhyte(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2019
Rajman45:

See ehnnnn, both church ooo or na Mosque ooo, should be closed if it's disturbing the neighborhood. Make everyone put him speaker inside.
Nice but you didn't address that of generators because they caused more pollution ( noise and air pollution)
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2019
please lets not jugde the judge , let God judge her, just like we don't judge pastors........

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by GloShare(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2019
abijaofficial:
I attend that Church , i can authoritatively tell you that the Redeemed Christian Church of God Glory tabernacle at Ijapo does not have outside loud speakers and the doors are sound proof so no one hears the noise from outside !

So how did the judge hear it?
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Jman06(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

Noise how

the Muslim early morning prayers wakes me up from sleep every day, though the mosque is like 25 mins walking distance from my house who is complaining!!!!

If you dont want church noise , RELOCATE, if another church comes there, you RELOCATE again!!!

stop the my*pic view
Stop comparing the Muslim's early morning call with the noisy penterascal churches!

The early morning calls happen at the right time and even helps to wake people up for the day. Besides it happens for just a few minutes, unlike the penterascals that would continue to make noise with different instruments for so long and at any time.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by OAUTemitayo: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2019
abijaofficial:
I attend that Church , i can authoritatively tell you that the Redeemed Christian Church of God Glory tabernacle at Ijapo does not have outside loud speakers and the doors are sound proof so no one hears the noise from outside !
You are obviously lying.
If nobody can hear the sound from outside, obviously the judge won't have heard it.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Nonstopvibez: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2019
I would do worse sef. What nonsense
Is it by force to loud church speakers ,loud microphone,everything na loud am go volume 50 like say una dey smoke loud. Lets take a loud example.look at suleman. He always shouts when hes eit mic. Are the people deaf.
The message can be shared and digested without mic echoing,loud annoying chinco speakers disumturbing the hood. Unending prayers using it cause havoc veebally for almost 10 hours,u can imahime gen noise,church noise,prayer noise,speakers noise as a next door neighbor. They are lucky its not a mad judge who has pump action at home
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2019
mimilogistics:
The Judge will pay heavily if the story is true as narrated here.

If he doesn't go back immediately to apologize from his heart, asking God for mercy, he may pay with his life and that of his generations....he's attracting generational curse upon his family thinking he is a strong man or woman....he may appear fearless and no-nonsense person to people now for his actions, but the reward will definitely shock him and in fact, those around him....bookmark this page today, I pity his innocent unborn generation, this is how parents bring generational curses upon their generation cry cry

Lol. Because she slapped a pastor? So? What's so special there? Touch not my anointed? But aren't we all anointed and coheirs in Christ? So if I can slap someone else and get away with it, what is so special about a pastor?

We keep creating fears in our minds. Like precolonial African tales of gods who took revenge on people.

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by OAUTemitayo: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2019
sonofElElyon:

Obviously you didnt read the part of the story which says that the church was allocated the land, got government approval for church use and moved to the site 20 years before the judge bought her property beside it. The judge knew there was a church beside the property she wanted to buy and still went ahead to buy it! If she knew she could not live next to a church, she shouldnt have bought the property!

So because they have been there, they can disturb the peace of newcomers in the area?
Did they buy the convenience of neighbors with the land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by obinnawhyte(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Jman06:
Stop comparing the Muslim's early morning call with the noisy penterascal churches!

The early morning calls happen at the right time and even helps to wake people up for the day. Besides it happens for just a few minutes, unlike the penterascals that would continue to make noise with different instruments for so long and at any time.
Noise is relative because to some like me music ( gospel) are not necessarily noise but that from the mosque is same with that from generators and circular music from bars and joints. That you understand or believe that from mosque and it seems ok to you doesn't means it's cool to another. People get irritated at this they don't understand or believing in. The noise I get from that mosque is my worst nightmare in that neighborhood
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2019
The judge deserve accolade ���

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Amhappy(f): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2019
I remember when I was serving and there's this deeper life church that was our neighbour. We met them several times to move their loudspeaker from our direction but they refused. One fateful night they were having a vigil and was shouting fire fire so loud that we thought real fire was burning some corpers got injured running. After that incident, the officials got involved and they were forced to remove the loudspeaker. The judge is wrong though for taking laws into her hands. What happened to channeling your grievance through the right process. She's can even buy another house. Beating an old woman and church people is bad. They should sue her

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by gnykelly(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2019
Pavore9:
To have a Church in Nigeria as a neighbour is a living hell as most are very insensitive to the fact that people need their quiet time at home.

The other part of it is that they may not be more than 10 at the gathering... But they will insist on using megaphone
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by abijaofficial(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

You are obviously lying.
If nobody can hear the sound from outside, obviously the judge won't have heard it.
It is very easy to know that a program is going on , it is a very big Church and there are many many big cars parked outside , i honestly believe this all happened maybe the contant number of Cars is intimidating or the Judge(woman ) simply does not like the Church . I still maintain that the Church is sound proof , It is located at Ijapo Estate Akure , if any of you here have anyone living in Akure THIS CAN BE VERIFIED !! what is the point lying about what can be verified
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by abijaofficial(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2019
GloShare:

So how did the judge hear it?
It is very easy to know that a program is going on , it is a very big Church and there are many many big cars parked outside , i honestly believe this all happened maybe the contant number of Cars is intimidating or the Judge(woman ) simply does not like the Church . I still maintain that the Church is sound proof , It is located at Ijapo Estate Akure , if any of you here have anyone living in Akure THIS CAN BE VERIFIED !! what is the point lying about what can be verified
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by deafeyez: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:

Were there no young men in the Church?

They should have beat the hell outa that Judge.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by abijaofficial(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:

How did the Judge hear/know that a program was going on in the church and even entered?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) / Gunmen Kill A Young Man In Edo (Photos) / Soldiers Invade Umunwelile In Etche Rivers, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.