Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) (30348 Views)

Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Nukilia: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2019
kophy:
Nigeria is becoming another country especially on religion issue, the action of the Judge is not acceptable but our religious houses too are becoming something else. Any one who reside at AMJE Hotel Bus stop right towards Alakuko will testify that those who reside around the area will not have piece listinning to their conversation on Sundays during the church service time because the churches arriund there blaire their speaker as if the end has come. God help us oo
Nigeria will survive this period undecided
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Bellotelli: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2019
axcer:
kiss

See Kinsey Sue, The Lady Who Invaded The Pitch Strips Nak£d During UEFA Final (18+ Photos + Video)=> HERE
why do you always disrupt every thread with this rubbish... grow up plsss
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
The judge's action may not be acceptable, but please let us not pretend, who would want to be a neighbour to everyday prayer/deliverance/ministrations church with outside loud speakers?
If you read the story well you would see that the church got approval from the government. The judge shouldn't have built a house close to the church if he doesn't want noise this doesn't exonerate them of constituting nuisance as result of noise pollution. The judge is a disgrace to the legal profession since he couldn't use his power well
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by biomedics(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Divine encounter on Wednesday around 10am, even Christ won't be happy us.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Samsungx2: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2019
religion should be curb, especially all this Pentecostal churches.

1 Like

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by enemyofprogress: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
That's how she always slap her husband and inlaws
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Sexymercy: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Rajman45(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
obinnawhyte:

After over 20years they just realized that the church is disturbing the neighborhood because one insane judge who thinks she can use her position to intimidate the innocent worshippers said so?. What happened to rule of law, the noise from mosque, bars, joints and generators due to lack of power?. You don't go to church,hence, the rest seem ok to you
Guy.... None is OK to me. Both mosque, church, bars, joints that are disturbing public peace should be treated the same way. But generators should be cautioned. Nepa mata tìrẹ everyone o
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Rajman45(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
obinnawhyte:

Nice but you didn't address that of generators because they caused more pollution ( noise and air pollution)
Nepa no gre give us light.... Hw we go do
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Papasland21: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
The most high judge will judge her. [/quote] Amen
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by tcharrisson(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
My dear. I have lived near a church for 10 yrs now. Its terrible the kind of noise and lies that emanates from these churches. Don't get it wrong. Am a Christian too but a limit should be put and this nuisance caused by these so called church people. Imagine have church service on a Wednesday by 10am. Use your head to think of what she has been enduring there at night. And this poor judge may just feel that it's day already and there vigil is over so that she can rest and boom they started mid day service. ����� I feel her pain shaaaa. The church has turned to a business organisation, not a religious organisation anymore. And they can't use there business to spoil hers. Period

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by africanusvu(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wonder how a slap from a female will land a female pastor and her male colleaque in the hospital,despite legalities.these poeple shldnt forget they ar their for christ and ready for temptation,haba.i hate lies
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Timieric: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Let's wait and read the press report from justice omoleye...even befre God passed judgement on Adam and Eve in the garden of eden, for the wrong done, he heard there own side of the story..Genesis 3:3 don't be so quick to pass judgment on parties..Audi alteram partem....T.E omotos esq.Happy weekend.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by LifeWorld: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
Religion is personal. So why should anyone use their noise to disturb my own peace. Even though we have thousands of churches blaring loudspeakers in this country daily, criminality, disregard for human life, poverty continue to ravage us as a people. Yet counties not so religious continue to get far better with living conditions. Yet gullible people say it would have been worse without their pious, religious services.

Bottom line. do your church/Islamic activities within your enclave & do not use your activities to inconvenience others. Stop being a nuisance!

In Lagos, if church noise disturbs you around your neighborhood, lodge a complaint at : lasepa.gov.ng
Thank me later
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by mastermaestro(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:

How did the Judge hear/know that a program was going on in the church and even entered?

This is a very dumb question. You are asking how the judge knew about an event that has held regularly for years? Oga, just tell him that you fail to believe that they do not have outdoor speakers instead of asking a slow question. undecided undecided
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by triplechoice(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
abijaofficial:
I attend that Church , i can authoritatively tell you that the Redeemed Christian Church of God Glory tabernacle at Ijapo does not have outside loud speakers and the doors are sound proof so no one hears the noise from outside !

Does the church have enough parking space?

Is it possible that a car from those attending is parked in a way that it obstructed her right of way and she became impatient because she could not get anyone to remove the car immediately?

Whatever the case the poor old woman does not deserve such violence from the judge
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by abijaofficial(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
triplechoice:

Does the church have enough parking space?

Is it possible that a car from those attending is parked in a way that it obstructed her right of way and she became impatient because she could not get anyone to remove the car immediately?

Whatever the case the poor old woman does not deserve such violence from the judge

The Church has a big parking space in its compound but since it is not enough others park by the road side , there are always law enforcement agents on ground to direct members on where to park their cars . The Judge in question only comes home once in a while because her station is not in the state.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by awelas252(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
dre11:

Churches these days have constitute themselves to be public nuisance with their noise pollution they call prayer.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/06/outrage-as-appeal-court-judge-slaps-68-year-woman-rccg-pastor/

Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by triplechoice(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
abijaofficial:
The Church has a big parking space in its compound but since it is not enough others park by the road side , there are always law enforcement agents on ground to direct members on where to park their cars . The Judge in question only comes home once in a while because her station is not in the state.

Then it may be possible one of the cars parked by the road side could have blocked her right of way and since service was in progress at that time it may be difficult know immediately who parked by the road side
I am sure this may have caused annoyance and led to the altercation

Well, I am just speculating. At this moment no one knows exactly what happened and I may want to agree with you it's not the noise. I know of many redeem churches that are sound proof
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by obinnawhyte(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Amhappy:
.Have you suddenly woke up from sleep to meet a panic scene.
Prayer section a panic scene.. Please check again and stop acting like you're from mars
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by awoluyi(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
The judge should apologize to church and the affected pastors. I will advise her to endure a little more as the RAPTURE is around the corner.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by obinnawhyte(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
tcharrisson:
My dear. I have lived near a church for 10 yrs now. Its terrible the kind of noise and lies that emanates from these churches. Don't get it wrong. Am a Christian too but a limit should be put and this nuisance caused by these so called church people. Imagine have church service on a Wednesday by 10am. Use your head to think of what she has been enduring there at night. And this poor judge may just feel that it's day already and there vigil is over so that she can rest and boom they started mid day service. ����� I feel her pain shaaaa. The church has turned to a business organisation, not a religious organisation anymore. And they can't use there business to spoil hers. Period
So it's right raising her hand on another, what if they had reiterated back . Or someone gives you a dirty slap now for spilling bullshit confidently forgetting due process and rule of law
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by lazarusokafor90(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

Noise how

the Muslim early morning prayers wakes me up from sleep every day, though the mosque is like 25 mins walking distance from my house who is complaining!!!!

If you dont want church noise , RELOCATE, if another church comes there, you RELOCATE again!!!

stop the my*pic view
Thunder fire you there. I have been reading all your previously comments but I couldn't ignore this particular one. You are simply saying one should keep relocating and running away from wherever one finds a church, that one mean say the person go run commot for Nigeria be that. Lets be sensitive to other people's right to peace. I for one hates noise.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by lazarusokafor90(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Insectkiller:
The headline should have been:

A Nigeria Justice has just embarked on journey of NO return after slapping God

grin grin grin grin grin
Thunder fire you and fire that your god wey talk say make you dey kill your neighbours with noise. You want to pray, na by force make everybody join you. I don't understand you hypocrites anymore.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by freeDR(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
mimilogistics:
The Judge will pay heavily if the story is true as narrated here.

If he doesn't go back immediately to apologize from his heart, asking God for mercy, he may pay with his life and that of his generations....he's attracting generational curse upon his family thinking he is a strong man or woman....he may appear fearless and no-nonsense person to people now for his actions, but the reward will definitely shock him and in fact, those around him....bookmark this page today, I pity his innocent unborn generation, this is how parents bring generational curses upon their generation cry cry
Don't be an idiot.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by jnoz23(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
after Dem don frustrate the innocent judge
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by Insectkiller: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Why taking it personal??
Is that how thunder killed your father??
Don't worry that thunder you called is coming to kill you tongue tongue tongue... Ur next generation will learn not to talk anyhow..

Foolish homo sapiens
lazarusokafor90:

Thunder fire you and fire that your god wey talk say make you dey kill your neighbours with noise. You want to pray, na by force make everybody join you. I don't understand you hypocrites anymore.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by abijaofficial(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
triplechoice:

Then it may be possible one of the cars parked by the road side could have blocked her right of way and since service was in progress at that time it may be difficult know immediately who parked by the road side
I am sure this may have caused annoyance and led to the altercation

Well, I am just speculating. At this moment no one knows exactly what happened and I may want to agree with you it's not the noise. I know of many redeem churches that are sound proof
abi , her overreaction is the major problem . there are ways to deal with stuffs like these in a more civil manner.
Re: Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor) by respect80(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

Noise how

the Muslim early morning prayers wakes me up from sleep every day, though the mosque is like 25 mins walking distance from my house who is complaining!!!!

If you dont want church noise , RELOCATE, if another church comes there, you RELOCATE again!!!

stop the my*pic view

You see your life? You have quickly mistaken me for a Muslim and I'm pretty sure you didn't even see where I made reference to Muslims praying on public roads thereby causing unnecessary traffic. FYI, I don't care whether it's Christian or Muslim making the noise. All I know is that any major source of noise within residential areas needs to be checked and minimized. You can worship your God without necessarily constituting a nuisance to others.

With this said, I believe the only person whose view is myopic here is YOU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill A Young Man In Edo (Photos) / Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter / White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.