Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili (15117 Views)

Killers Of Dora Akunyili’s Husband Won’t Go Unpunished – Buhari / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2019
oluwasegun007:
N5000 Note keeee... Wtf.

Pls replace them with the ones we have now... Or add her join the man on N200 note.

Mbanu,how can you join the much respected Dora with a coward who died a ratly death under the influence of otapiapia
Omamme
Re: Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2019
focus on institutions not people. where is nafdac today
Re: Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2019
rottennaija:

While we should be thinking of how to pull 1000 naira from circulation, you are here thinking of 5000 naira. For me, it would have been an indication that Buhari's govt has failed and I would completely have lost faith in it.
My friend it is not about removing #1,000 from circulation but having the right people in critical positions like CBN governor, Minister of Finance and Minister of Budget.
In European Union, they have one 500 euro note which is equivalent to over 400,000 naira and yet their economy is stable. In Japan they have 10,000 yen which is almost the same as naira yet, their economy is quite okay. How about Turkey that have 200 Turkish lira which is equal to over 20,000 naira?
Re: Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili by eddyghali(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
I'm in support provided it will be in coins and not in notes!

Oboy na correct tea you drink this morning
Re: Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili by SKhanmi: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2019
fados4sure:

My friend it is not about removing #1,000 from circulation but having the right people in critical positions like CBN governor, Minister of Finance and Minister of Budget.
In European Union, they have one 500 euro note which is equivalent to over 400,000 naira and yet their economy is stable. In Japan they have 10,000 yen which is almost the same as naira yet, their economy is quite okay. How about Turkey that have 200 Turkish lira which is equal to over 20,000 naira?

You're mentioning advanced countries. This is Nigeria. Those positions will always be politicized. Didn't Zambia or which African country print a 10million dina or lira note & it couldn't even buy a loaf of bread due to inflation. Africans love copying western ideas but refuses to follow the guidelines. We don't need a 5k note now
Re: Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili by laribari(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
ways for government (thieves) to easily move millions around in one small hand bag.
Re: Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili by 2odd(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
trapQ:
I'm not igbo but in my opinion, Dora was and remains the greatest Nigerian ever. We don't have to bring up tribalism everytime.
lol I think both Dora and Stella adedvoh should be there
if I'm to choose one
I'll prefer Stella
Re: Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili by 50power: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Who is talking about 5,000 naira note again in this country. The project that all Nigerians rejected. Anybody still talking about 5,000 naira note again at this time has nothing to offer in this country.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili by oluwasegun007(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Mbanu,how can you join the much respected Dora with a coward who died a ratly death under the influence of otapiapia
Omamme

grin grin grin

You're heartless oooo..... Otapiapia.
Re: Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
SKhanmi:

You're mentioning advanced countries. This is Nigeria. Those positions will always be politicized. Didn't Zambia or which African country print a 10million dina or lira note & it couldn't even buy a loaf of bread due to inflation. Africans love copying western ideas but refuses to follow the guidelines. We don't need a 5k note now
It's Venezuella
Re: Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili by jnoz23(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
ada devoh gat my vote
Re: Nigeria To Print 5000 Naira Note With The Face Of Dora Akunyili by Horlertoungy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
You just want to close down this country by all means. Is it that compulsory?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children Protest El-Zakzaky's Detention In Bauchi State (Photos) / Why Saraki Always? What About Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others? Frank Queries EFCC / P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: P&ID Gas Contract Was Not Approved, Says Aondooakaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.