Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil (11935 Views)

279 Students Evacuated From Jos To Abuja By AOIYEO, NANS Over Insecurity / Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle / Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP (2) (3) (4)

FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by Priscy01(f): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2019
Some natives of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) have condemned a statement credited to President Muhammadu Buhari describing them as ‘necessary evil', Igbere TV reports.

The natives, under the auspices of Abuja Original Inhabitants Youth Empowerment Organisation (AOIYEO), in a statement to the president obtained by Igbere TV, Commandant Isaac David, described the statement as hate speech.

Media reports had quoted the president as telling Senator Philip Aduda, who was part of an FCT delegation who paid him Sallah homage at the Presidential Villa on Tuesday, that, “I have all the results of all constituencies. I am not threatening FCT because to make FCT secure is to make myself secure and the vice-president. I think they know that they are necessary evil that was why they decided to vote for PDP.”

David said the people took exception to the statement, adding that though the president said he was for nobody, “we believe he is for us as our governor and should direct our affairs with that unbiased mindset.”

He said the president lost the election in FCT due to several factors including complacency by the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the territory.

He recalled that the natives also queried the fact that in 2015, President Buhari promised to the indigenes at the Palace of the Ona of Abaji to appoint one of their own as minister of the FCT, but did not, adding that left no one to monitor the elections on his behalf.

“The president travelled to Katsina State to vote, the Vice President travelled to Lagos State to vote and the FCT Minister travelled to Adamawa State to vote leaving the indigenes who constitutionally they represent as governor, deputy governor and acting governor in limbo and therefore amenable to influence by extraneous forces beyond their control.

“This is the more reason why the president should appoint the Minister of the FCT from the indigenes, somebody who speaks their language and knows them as is the case with the executive governors in the 36 states,” he said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/753028/just-in-we-are-necessary-but-not-evil-fct-natives-tells-president-buhari/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by Shikini: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Buhari is Nigeria's worst president ever.

Instead of fostering unity, this man continues to divide the country along ethnic, religious and political lines

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by Drshobz(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2019
any body that doesn't support APC is tag enemy of the state,
APC led Federal Govt has really divided this country.

55 Likes

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by amaniro: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2019
As a resident of Abuja I will say the president is unnecessary and evil.

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by Ekpeitut: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2019
How do you call your subjects "necessary evils" ? The civilized nations of the world would be marvelled at the new heights of non-chalance and disdain a president can openly show to his people.

This is the same man that was practically addressing Nigerians almost every week sounding all democratic before the elections. Anyways "next level things". grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by aolawale025: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2019
Good they didn't take in his comments.
Better they countered Buhari

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by LibertyRep: 7:43am On Jun 07, 2019
They should have told him to his face. Simple

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by Paperwhite(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Imagine a supposed president of a country making this kind of shithole "hate speech. sad Buhari is a fatal error

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by OTayobami(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2019
So because pdp won fct? For God sake when would all this blaming stop?

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by omaigala(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2019
grin They should just ignore the intolerant egomaniac.

Very wicked and heartless.

29 Likes

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by Ekakamba: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2019
FCT natives? Mtcheeew!!!!

I thought it's FCT Native Doctors. grin tongue

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by dukie25: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Buhari's the first incumbent to lose FCT.

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by Lincoln275(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Lols! Necessary evils, that statement is grandfather of hate speech

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by IamSoProlific: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2019
I'm just tired of this country, if only what people are saying matters to him.

The man no send anybody, him no dey even see anybody. Typical cow wey dey waka for road, only and mostly controlled by its rearer using whip (boogharia's own whip na him Fulani brothers.

Is it not better he's being avoided

I'm really tired!

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by israelmao(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2019
If DAAR Communications was shut down for hate speeches Buhari should be more dignifying enough to call it quit as a president for calling citizens who didn't vote for him "NECESSARY EVIL" because this is also hate speech.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by arantess: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2019
This buhari na offside walahi,

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2019
Fact you lost election in all majorities except almajiri kano

And Lagos that was rigged tells u the fact that your policies are roasting

People in cities

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by festacman(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2019
It was a Sallah visit banter that is now being 'politically' overstretched. unnecessary!
Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by AerialMapper: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Rather he put a dead-beat former head of Hajj commission as FCT Minister whose only achievement was painting lines on the roads and legalizing cattle rearing on the streets

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by KINGwax007(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Shikini:
Buhari is Nigeria's worst president ever.

Instead of fostering unity, this man continues to divide the country along ethnic, religious and political lines
keep lying to yourself. It was buhari that started the division or your hatred for the man
Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by sapientia(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Abuja Residents should be careful.

Buhari is a vengeful fellow.

Though I won't be surprised if it happens.

A man who believed he never lost any election and that every Nigerian should vote him.

An unapologetic coupist.

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by VirginSearcher(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2019
if u aren't sharing same country with this illiterate president u go dey alright

The end of this senseless president will only mark a new beginning for Nigeria

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by SilasNwude: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Buhari is a criminal and an old bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
his supporters are vermins and vultures

kiss the truth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by tstx(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Seen

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by tstx(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2019
Please tell him

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by goodnewsbabe: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2019
President wey no sabi talk for public dat one na president?

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by VirginSearcher(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2019
KINGwax007:
keep lying to yourself. It was buhari that started the division or your hatred for the man
If you are disputing this then it means sense is far from u

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by Flyingngel(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2019
Anytime Buhari talk without a written address, he normally bring out his bigoted and hatred mind.

Re: FCT Natives, AOIYEO To President Buhari: We Are Necessary But Not Evil by gurunlocker: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2019
Even the President utterance shows division! sad

Dickson May Anoint Diri Douye As Successor, Alaibe, Other PDP Aspirants Kick / Ogun Halts Migration Of Fulani Herdsmen Into The State / CDD Raises Concerns Over Credibility Of Governorship Polls