Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway (26475 Views)

Mile 2 Fire Situation Report: Lagos State Fire & Rescue Service / Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway / Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by sacx: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2019
femolii:
Try and borrow sense.

Go get a shot of aspirin. You sound pained tongue
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by TheKingIsHere: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2019
stzy:
Buses from Cele still dey take one way to mile2... Road never clear be that

Don't mind autojosh the liar. He just took a segment and claims it is cleared
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by lonelydora: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2019
vizkiz:
Let's give them few weeks and we'd be back to where we started. This is an old trick in the book to show a new "government is working"

No be Lagos?

No be Nigeria? grin

Sanwo-Olu is working for now, but we will return to the norm soonest
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by kaziblake(f): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Davash222:

Not when Tinubu is still alive.
What is your bitterness with lagos?

1 Like

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Davash222(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2019
kaziblake:
What is your bitterness with lagos?
You and Tinubu.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by AirstarKane(f): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2019
Is this for real? I can now visit Lagos .
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by kaziblake(f): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2019
Davash222:

You and Tinubu.
Go and face your eastern govenor if not na headache go worry you tire

1 Like

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by AutoReportNG: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2019
everG:

This report is a lie now, same road i took this morning , even for bike to pass na wahala sef. i go to Tincan everyday and nothing have been done to the road. the road is still a mess

Kindly state the road you took... The report says Mile 2 to Oshodi and not TinCan! Please let's know your route Sir.

Good morning
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by oxygenlove(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2019
Davash222:
go kill him then

1 Like

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by AutoReportNG: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
I laugh you and your presidential directive. Auto.josh, please desist from misleading the public. You could have taken a trip to second rainbow before submitting this brief. As at this morning, it will take you 45mins to climb down from fatgbems to mile 2.

Moreover, most of the tankers that left the road are now inside the streets of amuwo, festac, mile2, alakija, old ojo road, satellite town, abulado etc. Before the directive, we can at least drive out of our streets and meet the tankers on the express. Now, we can't even leave the streets because they are parked everywhere.

Good morning Sir, can you state the route you pass this morning and if possible can you send us some images? The report said Mile 2 to Oshodi and not otherwise. The headline was expressive enough. As you can see from the images posted that this is Mile 2 axis inward Oshodi. At least I and Channels TV can't be lying at the same time.

Please let's know your route and we will investigate Sir.

Regards
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by chanx: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2019
That's a good well done.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by 9jaRealist: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2019
Even with the cleared road...
You can still see Okada men driving AGAINST traffic! SMH undecided
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Anaedo1: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Rabson44:

oga go your state na. why complaining

Is Lagos your state?.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by mistyebby(f): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

AutoReportNG and not AutoJosh

partisan and non partisan grin
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by kettykin: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Lagos shall be great

See more photos of the road here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/06/mile-2-oshodi-road-cleared-as-trucks.html

what will make lagos great
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by AroOkigbo(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Good morning Sir, can you state the route you pass this morning and if possible can you send us some images? The report said Mile 2 to Oshodi and not otherwise. The headline was expressive enough. As you can see from the images posted that this is Mile 2 axis inward Oshodi. At least I and Channels TV can't be lying at the same time.

Please let's know your route and we will investigate Sir.

Regards

Continue to deceive yourself.
Why do buses still follow one-way from Cele to Mile 2?

Was the trailer issues on the way from Mile 2 to Oshodi or Oshodi to Mile 2. The only problem Mile 2 to Oshodi has is because of buses plying one-way and affecting oncoming traffic.

I passed that road yesterday evening. ..there're still a lot of trailers from Ijesha to Mile 2.
I agree, the number wasn't as much as before when they literally blocked the road from Cele to Mile 2.

FYI, my family live in Festac town.

1 Like

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Neimar: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2019
calyto:
Go and kill him na. Ibo man taking pills for Yoruba man's headache.
Tell me one place in the entire South south and south east that is great since Tinubu is not their problem?

will u kip quiet...dem born dix one Ondo or Osun e dy claim Lagos

stupid goat
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by AutoReportNG: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2019
AroOkigbo:

Continue to deceive yourself.
Why do buses still follow one-way from Cele to Mile 2?

Was the trailer issues on the way from Mile 2 to Oshodi or Oshodi to Mile 2. The only problem Mile 2 to Oshodi has is because of buses plying one-way and affecting oncoming traffic.

I passed that road yesterday evening. ..there're still a lot of trailers from Ijesha to Mile 2.
I agree, the number wasn't as much as before when they literally blocked the road from Cele to Mile 2.

Did you read the post Sir? If not, please go back and read the article again before you start attacking an innocent soul. The problem is that we jump at headlines without reading the content therein.

Please read the content and revert.

Cheers.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by AroOkigbo(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Did you read the post Sir? If not, please go back and read the article again before you start attacking an innocent soul. The problem is that we jump at headlines without reading the content therein.

Please read the content and revert.

Cheers.

I repeat, Mile 2 to Oshodi never had tanker abi trailer problem. ..so what is it cleared of?
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by leavegoodbehind(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2019
It is not true, as I am commenting now 10:16 am the trucks are still packed on the road to d wharf as usual, from Cele bus stop Danfo buses are still plying against traffic to Mile 2
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Dearpart1000: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2019
yomi96:
yeebos and tinubu, they cant eat, it is tinubu, they cant sleep, its tinubu.ibos pay more attention to
tinubu, a non-sitting governor than their useless governor.
SMH!
Yoruba matter will kill them last last

Why not outgrow this childishness? This is the very reason why you haven’t been able to change that your broken screen techno phone you have been using to disgrace your generation on social media since 2017. Please get a life and be useful to this generation.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by AutoReportNG: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2019
AroOkigbo:

I repeat, Mile 2 to Oshodi never had tanker abi trailer problem. ..so what is it cleared of?

Please read this part...

The Presidential Committee on the evacuation of trucks and trailers off Lagos roads and bridges on duty at Fatgbems at Mile 2 on Apapa Oshodi expressway today Thursday 6th June 2019. In the images attached, the expressway has been cleared of traffic impeding articulated vehicles except those on a single file to the Apapa port at 3.21pm now.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by AutoReportNG: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2019
leavegoodbehind:
It is not true, as I am commenting now 10:16 am the trucks are still packed on the road to d wharf as usual, from Cele bus stop Danfo buses are still plying against traffic to Mile 2

Read this part please...

The Presidential Committee on the evacuation of trucks and trailers off Lagos roads and bridges on duty at Fatgbems at Mile 2 on Apapa Oshodi expressway today Thursday 6th June 2019. In the images attached, the expressway has been cleared of traffic impeding articulated vehicles except those on a single file to the Apapa port at 3.21pm now.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Bragalane: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Here we go with foolish Igbo PDP Ipob wailing again. Tinubu is the nemesis your father saw before he perished disastrously no wonder he keeps haunting you as he will haunt your unborn generation.

dukie25:
Tinubu destroyed Lagos
Davash222:

The tanker are suppose to leave for Mars for your ba because you get 2 heads.
MaziOmenuko:
I laugh you and your presidential directive. Autojosh, please desist from misleading the public. You could have taken a trip to second rainbow before submitting this brief. As at this morning, it will take you 45mins to climb down from fatgbems to mile 2.

Moreover, most of the tankers that left the road are now inside the streets of amuwo, festac, mile2, alakija, old ojo road, satellite town, abulado etc. Before the directive, we can at least drive out of our streets and meet the tankers on the express. Now, we can't even leave the streets because they are parked everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2019
yomi96:
yeebos and tinubu, they cant eat, it is tinubu, they cant sleep, its tinubu.ibos pay more attention to
tinubu, a non-sitting governor than their useless governor.
SMH!
Yoruba matter will kill them last last
So anyone who has a different view of tinubu must be Igbo?I am sure you are not normal.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by gift01: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2019
Headline says Road is cleared; Content says Trucks file on a single lane and not double/triple as it was before. Nairaland admin should edit the headline as AutoReport lacks power to do so since its on front page
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by AroOkigbo(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=AutoReportNG post=79097613]

Please read this part...

The Presidential Committee on the evacuation of trucks and trailers off Lagos roads and bridges on duty at Fatgbems at Mile 2 on Apapa Oshodi expressway today Thursday 6th June 2019. In the images attached, the expressway has been cleared of traffic impeding articulated vehicles except those on a single file to the Apapa port at 3.21pm

Mile-2-oshodi-road-cleared-as-trucks finally move out of the highway
Isn't this the topic you asked me to read?

And I said Mile 2 to Oshodi never had tanker abi trailer problem
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by unitysheart(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Tinubu has...

He must have also destroyed your grammar.

Some of them had never crossed Asaba to Edo, yet dem fit talk about Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Rabson44(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2019
kaziblake:
Go and face your eastern govenor if not na headache go worry you tire

I wonder o
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by fredoooooo: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Male tjem clear tgps okada and their riders too, madness too full lagos abeg ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today / Only 10 Banks Are Sound - NDIC / Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.