Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway (26468 Views)

Mile 2 Fire Situation Report: Lagos State Fire & Rescue Service / Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway / Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by franclean: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2019
Dear Environmental Protection Partner,

We are a professional pro-maintenance cleaning and environmental management company operating in Nigeria.

Duly registered with appropriate local and international bodies, and equipped with a roster of well-trained staff, fully functional and well-maintained machines and an excellent track record since 1988, we are rightly positioned as your preferred environment protection partner, strategically positioned to provide dependable cleaning solutions and pest-control services for a wide range of private and public facility types.Wi

Our services (as shown in the attached images and which includes; hard floor maintenance, roof cleaning/restoration, professional/corporate cleaning services, home/residential cleaning services, after party clean-up, etc) are available on a contractual or retainership basis and we are flexible enough to handle part and/or full-time partnership services to suite your immediate and/or long-term needs.

With Franclean Nigeria Limited as your environmental management, cleaning, fumigation and pest control partner, you are assured the delivery of professional services in line with global best practices.

Contact our Partnership Manager Mr. A. Oghenefegho through 08144282110 for prompt and professional service delivery.

#francleanng

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by calyto: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2019
How does this answer my question, you dingbat?

This is how you guys will continue to look for what will drive you into depression.

Better go and re-write jamb
Neimar:

will u kip quiet...dem born dix one Ondo or Osun e dy claim Lagos

stupid goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Neimar: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2019
calyto:
How does this answer my question, you dingbat?

This is how you guys will continue to look for what will drive you into depression.

Better go and re-write jamb

dirty smelling afonja
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by praizt: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2019
Spent 2 hours there yesterday because of traffic. It wasn't funny at all.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by tosinornottosin: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2019
So this calls for celebration, shebi?
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by emelda86(f): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Super story... mile apapa road is blocked, I repeat blocked op that your report na rubbish report cos I'm always at that route.

2 Likes

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by sonysun: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2019
I just hope they won't return back tomorrow. Next level indeed.
quote author=AutoReportNG post=79094981]The Presidential Committee on the evacuation of trucks and trailers off Lagos roads and bridges on duty at Fatgbems at Mile 2 on Apapa Oshodi expressway today Thursday 6th June 2019. In the images attached, the expressway has been cleared of traffic impeding articulated vehicles except those on a single file to the Apapa port at 3.21pm now.

It will b recalled that Mile 2 - Oshodi Expressway has been notorious for these trucks as some of them have refused to leave the highway and obey the presidential order. With this development, the road is cleared while the trucks file on a single line and not on the double lane as they used to before.

These are images from the assessment with Mr. Opeifa speaking to Channels TV for press brief.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-iuYpAhzmnXI/XPlb3kwZKiI/AAAAAAAAcRA/0sUUwewT5OcJmuRF1NdJFNXhRkwZHbb5gCLcBGAs/s1600/62178147_10216014434767671_289237687716544512_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-TcCz9jdt9sA/XPlb0jrifII/AAAAAAAAcQo/v93fC28qeoQ463geCeYN-WN1mmZsZrgaQCLcBGAs/s1600/61861629_10216014432447613_7274023863103520768_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-E44C82eo-nc/XPlb1KILRHI/AAAAAAAAcQs/SWiXFJcaKRQVkhk8verDmmaRCuOuYozGQCLcBGAs/s1600/61874428_10216014431567591_430220203956109312_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-R2D2w7YDjls/XPlb1cdt-VI/AAAAAAAAcQw/89V9yMZywh8VtLvoGcHuZxYSmCwANhceQCLcBGAs/s1600/62051025_10216014430407562_1828712725774073856_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-cey1KhNyWjg/XPlb2PhLusI/AAAAAAAAcQ0/F6rFq65Y7aU5xON51yQnBtmlmVwKgN04wCLcBGAs/s1600/62058268_10216014435767696_7547314779631648768_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-avYHYv2QLYw/XPlb4uOhj0I/AAAAAAAAcRI/BZItTMp_O98zTx9NIdJDAsqz7EwhqG6QQCLcBGAs/s1600/62272139_10216014433927650_1794443173129355264_n.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/06/mile-2-oshodi-road-cleared-as-trucks.html

[/quote]
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by eadvantage: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2019
8pm last night Thursday 6th of June the entire toad was already blocked with trucks carrying container I had to take Ago road straight down to cele.. sadly The entire effect of the presidential team didn’t last 8hours
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by erinalex: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2019
dukie25:
Tinubu destroyed Lagos
hypocrite !

If Lagos has been destroyed according to u, why then are pple from S/S and S/E always troops in to Lagos on a daily basis ?

Only fools, will come to a place he/she had earlier named a "destroyed city" .

Ask ur siblings to leave a "destroyed" Lagos and go back home.

You can Never try it.

The best ur can offer here are "name calling' and abuses.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by MaziOmenuko: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Good morning Sir, can you state the route you pass this morning and if possible can you send us some images? The report said Mile 2 to Oshodi and not otherwise. The headline was expressive enough. As you can see from the images posted that this is Mile 2 axis inward Oshodi. At least I and Channels TV can't be lying at the same time.

Please let's know your route and we will investigate Sir.

Regards

If you want to be a blogger/reporter, you can't base your news on what channels, another news agency reported. Autoreports is your field while channels does 'on the spot' news; so as at the time channels was filing this report, the road may be free.

You see that first pix, the sign post on the far left is FatGbems filling station, opposite it is lacasara recycling plant; those areas are presently littered with trucks even as at this morning. And no, that is not mile2 inwards oshodi; that place is mile2 inwards coconut.

AutoReportNG:

Read this part please...

The Presidential Committee on the evacuation of trucks and trailers off Lagos roads and bridges on duty at Fatgbems at Mile 2 on Apapa Oshodi expressway today Thursday 6th June 2019. In the images attached, the expressway has been cleared of traffic impeding articulated vehicles except those on a single file to the Apapa port at 3.21pm now.

You are quoting other articles; take a drive down there with your camera. That is what AutoJosh does; I initially thought it was him that put-up this thread; that was why I wanted to correct him, seeing the efforts he is putting. now I know its another person that has settled for mediocre reporting, i will let you be.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by AutoReportNG: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

If you want to be a blogger/reporter, you can't base your news on what channels, another news agency reported. Autoreports is your field while channels does 'on the spot' news; so as at the time channels was filing this report, the road may be free.

You see that first pix, the sign post on the far left is FatGbems filling station, opposite it is lacasara recycling plant; those areas are presently littered with trucks even as at this morning. And no, that is not mile2 inwards oshodi; that place is mile2 inwards coconut.

You are quoting other articles; take a drive down there with your camera. That is what AutoJosh does; I initially thought it was him that put-up this thread; that was why I wanted to correct him, seeing the efforts he is putting. now I know its another person that has settled for mediocre reporting, i will let you be.

LOL... OK Sir.. But you can express yourself without getting personal and careful with your words. That you saw a truck at the time you were passing doesn't mean we both are lying, its all about explanation. Let's not try to discredit others people work cos we have a different view. Yes, you may be and Ii respect that 100% but there are better and mature ways of going through this Sir.

All the best, we are not getting paid for this, we are just doing our quota to the development of our great nation.

Regards
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by gladisa7: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
mile 2 - Apapa is the problem not mile 2 oshodi.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Sexymercy: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by tomdon(m): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
I laugh you and your presidential directive. AutoRAP, please desist from misleading the public. You could have taken a trip to second rainbow before submitting this brief. As at this morning, it will take you 45mins to climb down from fatgbems to mile 2.

Moreover, most of the tankers that left the road are now inside the streets of amuwo, festac, mile2, alakija, old ojo road, satellite town, abulado etc. Before the directive, we can at least drive out of our streets and meet the tankers on the express. Now, we can't even leave the streets because they are parked everywhere.

This situation is a very dicey one. Except articulated vehicles are banned totally, the puzzle cannot be solved
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lagos can work, it only takes discipline and coordination across board...Sanwo Olu is starting off well...but there is more work to be done. The issue of agbero, tourism in motor parks should be stopped, the transporters should be well regulated, conductors should be on special outfit/uniform, all registered, along with bus drivers, to stem issues of one chance, and robbers who pose as transporters. The good of the state, is more important than that of any group or persons.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
sacx:
Is this Lagos shocked? Looks dirty. Not worth the hype.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by DJInfluence: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Look at the things we called trucks in this country. 95% of owners can buy the latest cars fully paid for, but their trucks are deathtraps.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Brainbox2020(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Tinubu has...

He must have also destroyed your grammar.
God o God o God o lmao, guy you wicked o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Ugosample(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
erinalex:
hypocrite !

If Lagos has been destroyed according to u, why then are pple from S/S and S/E always troops in to Lagos on a daily basis ?

Only fools, will come to a place he/she had earlier named a "destroyed city" .

Ask ur siblings to leave a "destroyed" Lagos and go back home.

You can Never try it.

The best ur can offer here are "name calling' and abuses.

Yorubas LIKE YOUR TYPE are very stupid

You give the ones who are sensible a bad name

so it's only people from the SE that moves to the commercial hub of Nigeria abi? which btw happens to be surrounded by Yoruba states undecided

So the ones moving from failed states like Osun, Ekiti and Ondo states are "yeebos" too abi?

or the ones moving from the middle belt and the far north?

Common sense is not common, and you, nigger, don t have any...
@
Dumbass
all your lot know is to talk rubbish
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Ugosample(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
DJInfluence:
Look at the things we called trucks in this country. 95% of owners can buy the latest cars fully paid for, but their trucks are deathtraps.

it's wickedness
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by toluwa1(f): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nice move
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by erinalex: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ugosample:

Yorubas LIKE YOUR TYPE are very stupid

You give the ones who are sensible a bad name

so it's only people from the SE that moves to the commercial hub of Nigeria abi? which btw happens to be surrounded by Yoruba states undecided

So the ones moving from failed states like Osun, Ekiti and Ondo states are "yeebos" too abi?

or the ones moving from the middle belt and the far north?

Common sense is not common, and you, nigger, don t have any...
@
Dumbass
all your lot know is to talk rubbish
Engaging pple like you is always a waste of time.

Your sense of reasoning is dead.

Yorubas from ondo, Oyo, osun did not say Lagos has been destroyed.

You pple that said Lagos has been destroyed should leave Lagos for ur villages.

Do u have working Brain at all ?

U claimed that Tinubu has destroyed Lagos, yet stupidly u still come to Lagos.

If ur brain is not malfunctioning, why are your pple still staying in Lagos ?

Pple from d north, ekiti, Oyo ,osun can always come to Lagos and stay, because unlike you, they didn't say Lagos has been destroyed.

You that said Lagos has been destroyed, should leave Lagos, if you want us to believe your claims, Or u don't have Shame.

If I say, a particular place has been destroyed; I will leave d place immediately.

But ur brain works anticlockwise, that why u still encourage ur pple to stay in a "destroyed" Lagos.

Only a fool will do that.
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by RichBoy247: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Tinubu has...

He must have also destroyed your grammar.

This is too painful nah. You want to kill the the street miscreant?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
vizkiz:
Let's give them few weeks and we'd be back to where we started. This is an old trick in the book to show a new "government is working"

No be Lagos?

Walai,
your head dey there.
u just reminded me
Re: Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway by Kdon2: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
sacx:
Is this Lagos shocked? Looks dirty. Not worth the hype.

Show your state make we see na!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe / Security Chiefs Attend Buhari's campaign launch, is It Right? / 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.