Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Start A Hosting Company. It’s Easy! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Start A Hosting Company. It’s Easy! (697 Views)

Recommend A Hosting company / Let's Start A Hosting Company Together? / Please Help: Please Recommed A Hosting Site For My Wordpress Built Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Hosting Company. It’s Easy! by TFhostNigeria: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2019
Do You Want To Become Our Own Boss? Are you a webmaster or are you willing to resell using your website and brand? Thanks to our completely automated solutions. No need to invest in hardware, server maintenance, utility updates or staff expenses.

All you need to do is to create a store in our easy reseller interface, setup your own prices and currencies and spread the word about your hosting store.

If you’re a webmaster or a web designer, or you just have traffic that you cannot monetize satisfactorily, then our reseller program is the perfect solution to earn steady and decent reseller commission by forwarding traffic to your reseller store or introduce your hosting company to your existing clients.

These are the TFhost services that you can offer on your store:
1. Shared Hosting
2. VPS Hosting
3. Dedicated Hosting
4. Domain Name Registration (over 700+ domain extensions)
5. SSL Certificates

Each sale on your store is processed by our system on your behalf, where TFhost takes the wholesale price, the rest (your margin), between retail and wholesale that you have setup is yours.

Your customers will never know that you are a reseller as the whole system is completely branded with your store name.

On top of that, you can use our program on your and already well-established website by easily linking your store URL into it.
We handle the lifecycle of a client, starting from server maintenance, we provide technical support, control panel updates, hardware expenses, and all this is included and professionally operated by our experienced staff.

Join us today to earn money from your existing traffic month by month, year by year and become a well-recognized web hosting company that is earning steady income.

Re: Start A Hosting Company. It’s Easy! by researcherdotcom(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
no link yo your site no What's app no to link with you Pls am highly interested

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity: A Passionate And Well Driven Leader Should Apply / I Have Problems With Freebasics Application... Urgent / HELP: How Do I Recover My Expired Domain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.