Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting (8472 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Is Dead / APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance / Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by imam07: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
did Lagos became what he's today?

Is tinubu company located in other regions except Lagos? If an indigene don't develop it's state, who will?
U think like a poor ibo man. A rich ibo can never think this way.
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by fuckboys: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
imam07:
U think like a poor ibo man. A rich ibo can never think this way.
you also think like a fool to think the op is igbo

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Goddi1993(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Something is wrong
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Gbangbalicious: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
Foolish content...
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by BuhariAdvocate: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
He is a igbo .that is how average igbo reason.
fuckboys:

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by imam07: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
fuckboys:
You are, a blind idiot for not knowing the OP is an ibo. You are poor like him. Hungry tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Belial06: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Dokpesi is the owner of Ait, a billion naira company located in Lagos state but was shut down by buhari this week.

I don't support buhari in this matter but whatever dokpesi get, he deserves it.

He opened his station in Lagos state, ask the man if he's a lagosian or if he's a Yoruba?

But he went to be employing Yorubas in Lagos.

Why can't he think home like how his mates are doing?

Mumu man. Remaining that yeye channels.

Imagine if Ait and channel is located in Edo state, their home town. Will that be bad?

You'll now see Yorubas saying Lagos is their hard work.

That's why I love igbenedion, he think home.

My. Brother you are so correct

Dokpesi is post to us .. we don't even bother about them

That's how his cousin is uselessing himself around Atlanta!!
angry

Let the yorubas have him we have other illustrious sons fro. Edo state doing smarter things
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Belial06: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
He is a igbo .that is how average igbo reason.

Pig this thread is not for your Yoruba leave here with your tribalistic witches
Erede ora balo amen ne khui yo uwe eko
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Heavance(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
ManMountain:

Wasted a minute of my time today to read this utter nonsense
My own question is, who bought him a phone or who actually sold the phone he used to upload that?

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by deomelo: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dumbest topic of the day.
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Advans(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Dokpesi is the owner of Ait, a billion naira company located in Lagos state but was shut down by buhari this week.

I don't support buhari in this matter but whatever dokpesi get, he deserves it.

He opened his station in Lagos state, ask the man if he's a lagosian or if he's a Yoruba?

But he went to be employing Yorubas in Lagos.

Why can't he think home like how his mates are doing?

Mumu man. Remaining that yeye channels.

Imagine if Ait and channel is located in Edo state, their home town. Will that be bad?

You'll now see Yorubas saying Lagos is their hard work.

That's why I love igbenedion, he think home.

Op lacks knowledge on business ideas & strategy. You really need at least 20years to reason before u can understan why they took off from lagos state
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Blankstare(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
O.p, you ever heard about ''the invisible hand''? It's the spirit that makes enterpreneur to do their business without factoring in any sentiment whatsoever. What do you say about dangote and his refinery?
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Advans(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
Pls lets all pray for op to receive some sense. Even if its jst an armstrong of sense

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by LZAA: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sarrki used his alt account to open thread and used his buhariadvocate acc to comment
Omo guy ur case strong
Cc immhotep Adaibeku Afamed
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by lebron7(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
I'm not living in my village but my city.i prefer no other state to my state.

Ait was shut down because the owner is Hausa Fulani
I swr you are not qualified to own a phone
Empty brain lipsrsealed
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by lebron7(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Op is just a very very daft tribalist
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by lebron7(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
did Lagos became what he's today?

Is tinubu company located in other regions except Lagos? If an indigene don't develop it's state, who will?
From all this it is very easy to deduce the fact that op is an illiterate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje / INEC Decentralises PVC Collection To Ward Level From Today. / Photo Evidence To Prove Akure Explosion Was A Massive Truck Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.