Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) (25581 Views)

How Criminals Are Executed In Kiri Kiri Maximum Security Prison / Even Paris Hotel, Imo Where Underage Girls Operate As Sex Slaves / News: Lagos State Police Paraded Armed Robbers, Ritualist, Thieves Etc..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) by strangest(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
NCAN
Re: How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Belial06:

Dude read and comprehend! That's all I ask, read and comprehend

How hard can that be? Smh

What's ambiguous in ur easy to comprehend. It's crystal clear and well spelt out.
Re: How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
How criminals operate. That's your heading, yet you couldn't tell us even a single way they operate here. NASA for your heading and the body of the story itself
Re: How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) by Femeto: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
Government children
Re: How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) by Belial06: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
stinflame:

What's ambiguous in ur easy to comprehend. It's crystal clear and well spelt out.

Since that's how you are going to be please next time miss me. With this nonsense!

Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) by dododawa1: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Belial06:
It's going to get worse in Nigeria

You stop the Yahoo boys from getting money what else will. They do next ? Let me. Give you a hint robbery and kidnapping!!

Note I don't. Support but it's common sense !! You aren't at the level. Yet to be demanding an honest society! When. All your leaders are rouged and thieves !!

Imagine a. Single mum who lives in a hotel and does prostitution beating her daughter whenever she sees her with men ?!

Why does the police in Los Angeles allow. Some drug barrons sell. Their drugs in peace ? For information on terrorist cells. Trying to launder drug money , same thing in Miami, newyork etc

Why does the Mexican government still. Allow. Drug cartels do business ? Because like we all. Know if you clamp. Down on all. Of them what will. These guys do?

They will focus more on kidnapping. White girls For ransom and even America doesn't Want that ! So they allow them but once you enter politics they shot you down

Yahoo is the Nigerian necessary evil!! Allow those boys work in peace but anyone who gets too. Loud or enter s
politics shut them down !!

This is the new age system this is called smart governance.. this isn't 1984
I pray anyone in it family not fall into one,u will know way up,expecially (+) members.
Re: How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
ADEBOWALE GBENGA

grin
Re: How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2019
stinflame:

A simple prayer for you, I so pray you fall prey to the Yahoo boys u advocate for.
Would you rather fall prey to yahoo boys or kidnappers? You people need to use your brains if you have it.
Re: How Criminals Operate As Police Paraded Suspects In Abuja (Photos) by Horus(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSLyUyMRSPM

How we Smuggle Arms Into Nigeria From Ghana, Burkina Faso

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Her Husband’s Car Over Alleged Infidelity In Ogun State (video) / Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist / Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.