Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi (20993 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2019
So emir too receives allocation like govs?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by truthstands20: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2019
In as much as I don't like what is happening to Emir Sanusi, what goes around comes around. Can he remember when he accused Jonathan of corruption. He was still walking free, enjoying his life and freedom. Now he can see the difference between Jonathan and Buhari/Gandollar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2019
Nigeria is doomed. Where can this happen if not in a zoo, banana republik. A known thief has the temerity to probe another thief.
Dem swear for Nigeria?

Jonathan see as devil dey punish all those wey give you wahala.
Sanusi Ntorr.....u don fine the missing billion wey u dash your Abuja mistress?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2019
Karma is real.....

Meanwhile check my signature for executive training on vehicle tracking system.

Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by mustykenzy(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2019
mooremoney:
I like what is happening to this man. He was insulting GEJ never knew his own time will come. Bastard
lets call a spade a spade the money they were looting during GEJ is just too much there was need to cause for an alarm

1 Like

Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by kulionam: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2019
mustykenzy:
lets call a spade a spade the money they were looting during GEJ is just too much there was need to cause for an alarm
different from what theyvarevlooting now ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by eluquenson(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by desmond2pk: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2019
The same sanusi that was hell bent on destroying jonathan.
Karma is a bitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by princenaira(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Sanusi should answer the query and step aside. He has used this measure severally against others in the past and in one of such, I lost my #2M in a company I invested.

Indeed, Karma is real and serving him food after 11 years. He will see more trouble in the upcoming weeks

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by mooremoney(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2019
mustykenzy:
So he should face the music as well cos he is also corrupt too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by mistyebby(f): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2019
mooremoney:
I like what is happening to this man. He was insulting GEJ never knew his own time will come. Bastard

Life na turn by turn.
Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by Klington: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2019
Corruption is fighting corruption grin grin

This is Amazing....

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by enemyofprogress: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2019
They are just wish hunting the man
Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by johnbuck81(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2019
chinjo:
SANUSI was sacked from CBN for financial impropriety and was hurriedly made the Emir of KANO as against the wish of majority of Kanawas. Now he is to be dethroned as Emir of KANO(Munincipal). SANUSI is like the proverbial leopard that never changes the spot on its skin no matter the amount of dust it pours on it. Remember SANUSI was one of the arrow heads that was used to fight the previous administration.
this is just the beginning..b4 the end of this administration, they will tear them selves apart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by Benosky011(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Gandaller talking about 3.4b?
This is ridiculous.

Purely a state of kettle calling a pot black.
We can't accept this
Re: Letter Of Query Issued By Ganduje To Emir Sanusi by Dootty(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
I thought the Kano emirate has been divided into five Emirates with the emir of Kano demoted to the emir of Bichi so how is he still been addressed as the emir of Kano.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos, 20 Other States Get New Police Commissioners / Civil Servants Threaten Strike Over Proposed Wage Deregulation / Breaking News: APC Flows PDP In Kwara North Online Senatorial poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.