Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye (9714 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / Nanpon Sambo: IGP, Abba Kyari In Trouble Over Suspect Who Died In Police Custody / Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by omomummy11: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
your life is full of lies and corrupt. am not surprise that u claimed u spent 124 days in police custody out of 365 days in a year. after all u said u spent 12 hours on the tree ,when you're not a monkey . i pity your pple. monkey senator.
Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by Amalekki: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
Uncle Dino spent 42 days on the tree. He is our hero. Tarzan 1 of Kogi.
Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by Rule4God(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Max8:
Can you also tell us the benefits u got as a senator of the federal Republic of Nigeria,total monies as salary, gratuities and Co,that will make of have a balance view of your complains

You really lack comprehension!
Before I bother myself asking you question, who is your senator & what has he done to your gullible district? Was it not the same salary they were all paid?
Learn to reason, okay. Dino forwarded the highest bills in 8th NASS

1 Like

Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by perryy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Max8:

Is my own senator telling cock and bull stories like the Dino u adore here

Your senator doest have story to tell because he is docile and representing docile people

1 Like

Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by Max8: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
perryy:

Your senator doest have story to tell because he is docile and representing docile people
So your own senator, that dance and sing in the Senate, all the coward does is to make noise and when turn himself to TARZAN boy when the police swing on him,of course people like u don't have good example laid for u because these are the type of people u use as your mentor
Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by Max8: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
DSENATAR:

You are a full breed goat, go and ask for Dino's achievement in Kogi before you speak. Ode
Stupid fool,nonentity like you,real out his achievements here if u dumb ass know them,of course I don't blame u, mumu like u are the reason people like this can go to senate and represents idiots like u
Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by xjiggy: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Dino said he spent 124 days in police custody and y'all believe him. Dino spent more time climbing trees and hiding in his house than in the police station . Have it occurred to y'all that 124 days is equivalent of 4 months which is 1/3 of the year?
Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by Max8: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
HokageTravels:

Cock and bull? Were you not in Nigeria last year or 2 years ago, everyone was fully aware dino was arrested and kept in custody for a long time with his recall process set underway while he was in custody.

You are a very biased individual, your question which is very apt and intelligent should be directed to every senator in the federal Republic of Nigeria. You can't just pick out one.

Senators who makes meaningful contributions in the Senate we know them,of course when u see dumb people we know who their mentors are,Dino can only fool your likes with his THEATRICAL STUNTS, because u fail to understand the importance of his presence in senator not to go there to sing and dance and turn himself to a comedian
Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by HokageTravels: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Max8:

Senators who makes meaningful contributions in the Senate we know them,of course when u see dumb people we know who their mentors are,Dino can only fool your likes with his THEATRICAL STUNTS, because u fail to understand the importance of his presence in senator not to go there to sing and dance and turn himself to a comedian

I never made any mention of interest and support for his theatrics, neither did I mention being in support of Dino Melaiye or any senator at that.

What I said was and is still clear, your question is meant for all the senators of the federal republic. But it seems you are hell bent on arguing by trying to insinuate that I support him. That's another topic entirely.

A man was arrested and incarcerated, he came out to say it and you are calling it cock and bull story. Abi are you now so blinded by hate and prejudice that you can't identify the truth?

You asked a good question and directed it to a specific senator out of over 100+ senators. Be matured in your thinking and replies and please don't quote me again, I don't have strength to argue
Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by Max8: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
HokageTravels:

I never made any mention of interest and support for his theatrics, neither did I mention being in support of Dino Melaiye or any senator at that.

What I said was and is still clear, your question is meant for all the senators of the federal republic. But it seems you are hell bent on arguing by trying to insinuate that I support him. That's another topic entirely.

A man was arrested and incarcerated, he came out to say it and you are calling it cock and bull story. Abi are you now so blinded by hate and prejudice that you can't identify the truth?

You asked a good question and directed it to a specific senator out of over 100+ senators. Be matured in your thinking and replies and please don't quote me again, I don't have strength to argue
Pls don't make comments on issues u are ignorant or not too clear about, Dino is the topic here not all the senators,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by Marioalert: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
That is ur palava
Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by 2oby: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Max8:

Is my own senator telling cock and bull stories like the Dino u
adore here

Ur senator gat no balls to do half of Dino. Am sure u r a shame to mention his name.
Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by Max8: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
2oby:

Ur senator gat no balls to do half of Dino. Am sure u r a shame to mention his name.
of
Of course thats why Dino will continue to ride on ignorance of people like u as u call all the stupid and cowardly stunt Dino pulls,he knows people like u are jokers rather that look at this from a serious point of view, he will create a comedy of absurdity which will amaze u and u sympathise with him
Re: I Spent 124 Days In Police Custody - Dino Melaye by JonDon12: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
asobo:
Hero's of democracy. They both demonstrated how independent the legislative arm of government ought to be. NASS isn't an annex of the executive for any hater who wishes to quote me, it was evident during the valedictory session in the red chamber that Akpabio et al categorically said it that he feels before one becomes a governor, he or she should fast become a lawmaker. Nigerian's are made to believe that the NASS isn't necessary in our democracy which is awful to know. LITTLE WONDER DURING THE MILITARY REGIME, THE NASS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE TARGET OF THE MILITARY WHICH HAVE MADE NIGERIAN'S NOT TO APPRECIATE THE NASS BECAUSE OF THEIR LONG ABSENCE IN GOVERNANCE (MILITARY REGIME).

The true South Westerners. All other except FFK are Fulani slaves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Government Disproves NRC On Efforts Leading To Reopening Of Enugu Airport / Wike: Operation Crocodile Smile Will Make Niger Delta Safer / Tambuwal Has Capacity To Defeat Buhari, Group Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.