Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" (87953 Views)

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by InvertedHammer: 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
/
The biggest problem is that humans choose to fight war for God who is omnipotent and omniscient.

Go figure!

/

1 Like

Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Cheeryfeet: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2019
The world has gone mad
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by nwakaibeya1: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Truth is very bitter and enemy of majority of people&friend of few people?there is more to a NAME that meets the ordinary eyes depending on who gave the name and who bears it?ask deep spiritual questions

Evil marine and occult people rules and reigns and many people belong there and pretend loads and claiming all sorts of fake success and charity,and even as Jesus Christ followers?they are those we call human chameleons and night people and they dominate the world especially the so called Prophets and pastors and church space occupiers and that's why we say night is one and Light is one and those who belong to the night understand me too well when they read me ,not the empty vessels and it must interest you to know that it's the evil people that knows whom Jesus Christ truly is ,and not the empty vessels, empty noise makers who keep claiming what they are not and their duty is to open their mouth wide but the wise ones look well before talking because they understand the consequences of vain challenge spiritually # Why not be wise and know that all that glitters ain't gold and check this words that I speak spiritually to know who is speaking.i speak power and they spirits and they are life to those who agree just like Jesus Christ declared and I say test and see even though my truth and revelation is accept or perish as ordained by heaven of God of justice# Behold,no matter how people pretends it is only at night that we know who is who and no pretenses there at night,everyone is naked# Watchout the mantle and the light and unbelievable power of Jesus Christ has come back to revenge and judge people of the world and this is Power talks and not empty critics Mathew 13,13-15 ?spiritually there is no distance so figure it out who's speaking powerfully about Jesus Christ Kingdom that has comeback to revenge and judge people unknown to those claiming to know Jesus Christ
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/ay-condemns-slay-queens-praying-and.html?m=1

Why doesn't your site load?

If you know your site doesn't load why then do you keep posting your links here rather than the direct instagram link. Fix your site and stop being tacky and cheap
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by MrPRevailer(m): 12:50am On Jun 08, 2019
HitSong:
Mímú ay
THE BIBLE SAYS, DO NOT JUDGE cheesy

The Bible also said Preach the Word.
Unrighteousness is sin. Adulterers, prostitutes will end up in hell. Revelation 21:8

Christians who make such don't judge statement lack sound biblical knowledge. Or just what to give cheap excuse for a life of sin. GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED.
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Monday60655(m): 1:33am On Jun 08, 2019
AY did not judge them. He simply remind them what await for them.
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by ahahnow: 2:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Airtel Nigeria is cheating. This is a problem. I received a message that my bundle is finished when I barely used it. I was on wifi for a majority of the time. I will not keep quiet. If nobody is going to stand up to them, i will.
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by toprealman: 2:22am On Jun 08, 2019
AY na you holy pass.....na only you one get CCTV and AC for your crib in the new Jerusalem.
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Why should we take God's mercy for granted justed because we want to twerk
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by farem: 3:45am On Jun 08, 2019
MJBOLT:
hellfire is also for pastors who buy private jets

Where did see that written?
This is just in a bid to justify your colleague!
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by farem: 3:48am On Jun 08, 2019
HitSong:
Mímú ay
THE BIBLE SAYS, DO NOT JUDGE cheesy

It is like saying constitution says do not judge armed robbers.
Una eyes go clear las las!
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by cvibe2: 4:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Ay and his smart move.

How else will you be looking at ladies shaking yansh so that you wife will not complain? Simply condemn it grin
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by awoluyi(m): 5:16am On Jun 08, 2019
I trembled with fear when I read that the temperature at the centre of the Sun is 27,000,000 degree Feh, I then imagined what would hellfire temperature be. Since then I have accepted that both Heaven and Hell could be reall; I then decided to start doing things that will take me to heaven. And that if after death I discover there is no heaven or hell; do I lose anything? This is playing save you will call it. Anything wrong with that.
As to whether the slay queens will go to hellfire or not, though their conduct appears not to conform with societal moral standard, I believe only God knows who will go heaven. We are told in the Bible, that of all things king David (the man whose hands were full of blood) did, the only one God was not happy with was Mrs Huriah he snatched from her husband. What about the adulterous woman brought to Jesus Christ! Conclusion : only God knows His own.
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by opribo(m): 5:31am On Jun 08, 2019
That s ok, there is nothing bad in it. Since we import all rubbish we must import this one too.
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by imitateMe(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Who is trekking? Even Jesus needed a car

You don't joke with everything.
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by imitateMe(m): 6:10am On Jun 08, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
Who else couldn't access Nairaland from exactly 9:51pm to like 10pm
Yeah, my jobless gateman couldn't
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by selemo: 6:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Odingo1:
This girls have lost respect for God, they can do their things without involving this nonsense.

They may make heaven atlast, AY should face his own struggle
Imagine sinner condemning sinner

1 Like

Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by ityP(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2019
But seriously if there's truly hellfire, 98% of Nigerians are going there tbvh... Thankfully, there's nothing as such
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 08, 2019
SILVERLINES:
My love 4 slay queens this days have no bounds

The sights of those nice boobs
Sexy waist
Soft speaking tones
The artificial curling hair
The long artificial kite like nails

My head dey deeer
All I just wanna bleep d juice pusssy then cross over to d other
Hypocrisy apart, almost all guys condemning them wish to have mind blowing fvck with one of them at any point in life, even me cos who no like better thing??

Make we hustle bro, money brings juicy pvssy

1 Like

Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by LordReed(m): 6:55am On Jun 08, 2019
When conversing with your imaginary friend you are allowed to come up with all kinds of ways to converse. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by nurusystem(m): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2019
Na waoo ,individual characters trying to hide under a faith called Christianity ,Paul Apostle the owner of Christianity will be shock seeing all this tragedy,,,,
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Pinuc: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2019
The truth is, Jesus saw it all and forgave them, all they need is accept the salvation freely given to them. I pray they will.
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by babakb: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2019
Christianity protects and glorifies sinners
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2019
The youths now know religion is a joke...with all the fake pastors manipulating people with religion,soon na their pikin dem go dey preach too...all na wash.
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by slimmoney(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2019
When your market don oversale, wont you praise God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amber Rose Or Nicki Minaj / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.