|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,420,912 members, 5,430,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 February 2020 at 09:11 PM
|Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Peacemaker5128: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2019|
1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?
2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!
3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?
4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!
5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?
6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.
7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.
8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!
9. Why asking for what we can't give?
10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?
11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.
12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.
13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?
14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?
15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?
16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?
17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.
18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?
19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).
20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?
21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?
22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
➡ Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?
How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.
Nwayo nwayo biko unu.
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2019|
Idiots, leave igbos alone Na. It's now too much everyday Igbo this, Igbo that.
Who told you igbos hate tinubu? If you base your theory on nairaland ranting? A faceless forum.
No Igbo leaders or respected Igbo person has ever insulted tinubu.
But we've many Yorubas insulting is from former governor of Oyo state to oba of Lagos that promised to drown us
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2019|
The Lagos una carry for head was former capital of Nigeria and was developed by everyone in it during the oil boom era.
Imagine if Lagos wasn't the former capital, it will just be like every Yoruba states.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by kettykin: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2019|
who backed stabbed Jonathan ,calling him a drunk fisherman only to elect a brain dead illeterate
who masterminds the closure of markets dominated by igbos in Computer village, Alaba, Ladipo
who masterminds the installation of Ishalojas on igbos dominated markets in Computer village, Alaba, Ladibo
who trains and unleashes street urchins to go and disturb igbo traders who are genuinely doing business in lagos and paying taxes
who masterminds the unleashing of touts to go and stop voting in igbo dominated areas
who has been going around blocking every move to restructure Nigeria so that in a restructured Nigeria igbos would leave enmass to the east
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by donbachi(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2019|
Blessed are the peacemakers,for they shall inherit the kingdom of God....my guy,u don already inherit am...meet me at tuscany at obiwali road ph,by 9pm for ur 5bottles of choice beer.
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Peacemaker5128: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2019|
Igbobyblood:Dr Chinedu Akabuike the writer is a Igbo man
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Peacemaker5128: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2019|
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2019|
Peacemaker5128:did the federal government use oil money to develop Calabar?
You think Lagos is what it is today because of tinubu? Una don smoke and forget history
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Peacemaker5128: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2019|
Igbobyblood:is your oil money?
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by mcjohny: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2019|
and lately, how about the see port in the south east or was that a coincidence that. Governor Ambode and mr bullion romance was clear to me
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2019|
Peacemaker5128:Niger delta oil money.
So one Nigeria, igbos can decide if the Lagos governor is good or not because we are one Nigeria.
If you don't want us, agitate for oduduwa republic with only Yoruba people then you can vote among yourselves and won't worry about igbos.
Till then we are one Nigeria
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by mcjohny: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2019|
op I do not want to call you a fool because u certainly look bi*ger
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Curlieweed: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2019|
Na war to you oh! So you can’t recognize a ploy to generate traffic. Instead make you shun, you dey put mouth for mumu talk.
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by kettykin: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2019|
Bro i tell you the Thread makes absolutely no sense , it is just that i am set out to counter of wrong igbo stereotypes being propagated by satanists
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Yujin(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2019|
Peacemaker5128:Lol. The writer did a poor job. I can smell gbegiri all over the write up. Tell him to be bold enough to represent his constituency. No Igbo man can ask questions like; can an Nsukka man work with an Mbaise man? Lol. The writer is a learner. OP, I hope you're not the one.
@topic, Igbos certainly don't hate Tinubu but they dislike his style of politics. Threatening and attacking physically a whole ethnic group is not a joke. I'm not one of those who pretend as though the vituperations being poured out here does end here. It is real despite how subtle it appears. The last election brought that to fore and the present Iyaloja nonsense is making the matter worst. Let me ask you this question. Who's the Iyaloja at Alaba Rago where Hausas sell cattles? None right? Ok o. What about other Hausa dominated markets? None. We clearly see what you guys are doing and will continually remind you that as long as Nigeria remains a single country, you're not tolerating anyone neither are you doing Ndigbo a favour in any guise. You don't feed nor cloth any Igbo man. We're not exempted from paying tax, so how are you tolerating a supposed fellow compatriot? That word tolerating is very insulting to say the least. We've always said it that when you support Biafra and it is established, any Igbo man you see in your land, treat him as you seem fit while we shall reciprocate to any of your kind found among us simple. Everyday you guys keep on insulting Ndigbo simply because we lost an uneven war. You feel we should bend with cap in hand begging all over Nigeria in gratitude for being left alive. That's a despicable thought! It's either you accept the fact that we are equal citizens in the present Nigeria and should enjoy the rights that come with it or agree to our secession goal and have the full right to use the word 'tolerating' when referring to us thereafter. Evil beings!
|Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime.............by Dr Chinedu Akabuike by T9ksy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2019|
By employing your train of thought, one can also attribute the development of Abuja (even Kano, kaduna etc) to Niger delta oil however we don't hear you mischevious folks poke-nosing into the affairs of the states.
Na for only lagos matter (and by extension yorubas) una want lose your head, on.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146