Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu (2254 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) / Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2020
BY: Pa. Ehinmen
Life is worthless when we are being governed by an insensitive government who keep deceiving the people with white elephant projects.
Edo people cannot continue under a failed government, and I for one cannot sit and watch my vote go to waste. I will defend my vote from the tax collectors with my sweat and blood.
In 2016, ize iyamu clearly won the Edo election but it was hitherto rigged in favour of this current audio government but however we are wiser now and will not leave the polling unit until our vote is counted.
I will further follow the INEC officials to the collation center to ensure that the right and correct results are presented.
I want to send this strong message to PDP in Edo and Esan land in specific that their attempts to short change ize Iyamu will fail. Their attempts to install an unpopular governor will fail.
This is not 2016, this is 2020.
Ize Iyamu will surely win in landslide.
APC Progress!
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by solmus: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2020
Mou Governor is gone for good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by gambia(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2020
It seems your life is worthless. undecided

21 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by rontolo(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2020
Your constitutional right, so forge ahead

Please buy Panadol. Your man will lose despite APC rigging scheme

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Ahmed0336(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2020
rontolo:
Your pride will end in tears. bookmark this post.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2020
gambia:
It seems your life is worthless. undecided
Nigeria don't need people like you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2020
rontolo:
no matter what , IZE IYAMU will win and no enemies can stop it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by harmony940(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Yes your life will be used as the sacrificial lamb where as their sons and daughters enjoy not in Nigeria but in the best countries in the world....they only come here to take the best jobs Cbn,Nnpc...just name it....so you life is meaningless go and die like a chicken without no direction !

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2020
Obaseki the goner,on Saturday go red.

Tony kabaka,shaba hold street

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by gambia(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2020
Ehinmen3:

Nigeria don't need people like you

Keep deceiving yourself, why put your life at stake on some selfish politicians who care less about you? May sense fall on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by paulitiga: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2020
You hypocrite,why don't you give up your life for Nigeria to be liberated from this failed government under buhari administration....may almighty God judge you...foolish people
Ehinmen3:

Life is worthless when we are being governed by an insensitive government who keep deceiving the people with white elephant projects.
Edo people cannot continue under a failed government, and I for one cannot sit and watch my vote go to waste. I will defend my vote from the tax collectors with my sweat and blood.
In 2016, ize iyamu clearly won the Edo election but it was hitherto rigged in favour of this current audio government but however we are wiser now and will not leave the polling unit until our vote is counted.
I will further follow the INEC officials to the collation center to ensure that the right and correct results are presented.
I want to send this strong message to PDP in Edo and Esan land in specific that their attempts to short change ize Iyamu will fail. Their attempts to install an unpopular governor will fail.
APC Progress!
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by WorkTheTalk(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2020
Defend your vote, or your interest? Before you mislead others to go and die for you, make sure your family members stay at the forefront to defend their votes, too.
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Mcreloaded(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2020
A life you could have used for money rituals to better your immediate family members.

Please don't waste your life for nothing especially because of a politician.

Your family will be grateful for the sacrifice if your life is donated for money making rituals instead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by hegelian: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2020
Ehinmen3:

APC Progress!

why cant you give your life for nigeria?? abi you like the way pmb is ruling us?? why didnt you give your life for nigeria when gej was ruling us?? why didnt u gave up your life for naija when obj was ruling abi u liked his government now u want to give your life cos of one thief named POI fighting another thief named Obaseki because of what you will eat abi kontinu your family and your brain is proud of you..olodo rabata
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by greatdreamer(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Who cares? Will you death change anything in Edo? In Oshomole"s voice, " go and die" Ize Iyamu will move on knowing that you were an i diot
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Cajal(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
rontolo:

..but he passed a strong message....IZE IYAMU WON THE LAST ELECTION BUT WAS RIGGED
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by MosheDayan: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
[s]
Ehinmen3:

APC Progress!
[/s]

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by weyreypey: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ehinmen3:

APC Progress!
I have forwarded this to the security authorities. You have no right to take your life. Hence you'll be arrested and detained till Monday morning after the election.
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
weyreypey:

I have forwarded this to the security authorities. You have no right to take your life. Hence you'll be arrested and detained till Monday morning after the election.

fool
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
greatdreamer:
Who cares? Will you death change anything in Edo? In Oshomole"s voice, " go and die" Ize Iyamu will move on knowing that you were an i diot

I will defend my vote this time... I will struggle for our democracy. my vote must count, its my right

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mcreloaded:
A life you could have used for money rituals to better your immediate family members.

Your family will be grateful for the sacrifice if your life is donated for money making rituals instead

typical foolish comment
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Defend your vote, or your interest? Before you mislead others to go and die for you, make sure your family members stay at the forefront to defend their votes, too.

not everyone is hungry like you
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by ShinnBet: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Are you not going on exile to Sambisa again ?

Tout
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by MrRichmond: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
The op is the perfect example of the idiocy of an average Nigerian youth. Risking his life for a politician that doesn't give a flying Bleep about him.

What a sad and pathetic human being!

*spits
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Runaway: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Worthless ends that way...
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Trizyd(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
YOLO✌
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by socialmediaman: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Your pride will end in tears. bookmark this post.

Bookmarked!
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by geez18(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
The Nigerian politician says the Nigerian life is worthless. You affirm it by throwing yours away.
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Unigrad: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
gambia:

Keep deceiving yourself, why put your life at stake on some selfish politicians who care less about you? May sense fall on you.
Amen.
Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Unigrad: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mcreloaded:

Take it easy on him ooo, the small cash wey he dey get for APC don reduce his mentality.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Am Ready To Give Up My Life To Defend My Vote For Ize Iyamu by Unigrad: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
weyreypey:

Thank you so much for saving a life. In every uselessness, there is use. He can still be useful to carry umbrella.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Too Smart That I Can't Begin To Imagine...pictures / For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown / Questions For "Secessionists" and One Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.