Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike (577 Views)

Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike / Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike / Tolerance Becoming a Crime( hate on Tinubu) - Dr Chinedu Akabuike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by muykem: 4:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Tolerance Becoming Crime
By Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?
2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!
3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?
4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!
5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?
6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.
7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.
8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!
9. Why asking for what we can't give?
10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?
11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.
12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.
13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?
14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?
15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?
16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?
17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.
18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?
19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).
20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?
21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?
22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?
How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.
Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by muykem: 4:13am On Jun 22, 2020
Every Igbo man both online and offline need to reflect on this.
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 22, 2020
They can't reflect on it brother, their sense of entitlement is second to none. They are the problem to themselves, but keep blaming us. Watch them, they'll call that man afonja, yeloba Moslem, ewudu and Amala Moslem. They would be our slave for ever.
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by helinues: 5:20am On Jun 22, 2020
How i wish Igbo people could reflect on this...
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2020
This is interesting, I always pray ibos never leave our city, they develop and bring goods to sell at good price, we complete one another, as far as they stop hating, pay tax to develop my city, they are welcome
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by IgboFlatHeads: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2020
Flat heads will not like this cheesy

Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by SLAP44: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2020
Undiluted rubbish .

I will comment when I see the source.
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Oshiogwemoh(m): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2020
SLAP44:
Undiluted rubbish .

I will comment when I see the source.
see them!

1 Like

Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by SLAP44: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Oshiogwemoh:
see them!

Show the source or this is just another random rubbish prepared by haters.
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2020
muykem:
Every Igbo man both online and offline need to reflect on this.

Not possible. Most Igbos are hateful beyond redemption and ingrates by nature predisposed to taking kindness for weakness. Does the poignant truth revealed below not show Igbos should actually be grateful to Yorubas far more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria?

It takes special wickedness for Igbos to single out Yorubas the most for their hate and vitriol given all the Yorubas have done and continue to do for them.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2020
muykem:
Tolerance Becoming Crime
By Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?
2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!
3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?
4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!
5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?
6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.
7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.
8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!
9. Why asking for what we can't give?
10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?
11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.
13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?
14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?
15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?
16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?
17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.
18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?
19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).
20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?
21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?
22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?
I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?
How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.
Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

Nwayo nwayo nu not unu...makes no sense to me.

or you can say Unu weru nwayo..

Sounds like Dr Akabuike is a ghost but that's not necessary but the message...

Whatever I read here is the abstract truth. An Idiot from Abia state will be calling Tinubu a thief when his future has been stolen by Orji uzor kalu, theordore Orji, Orji and Ikpeazu...

Sometimes the best thing is to overlook those retards because they are purely not relevant. They are only chasing shadows while their house is on fire.

Also I disagree with Ghost Doctor Akabuike on issue of APGA, if you see any of them supporting apga, they are all bloody hypocrites...

They didn't adopt any Apga...be guided. The only place you will see apga as a party is in Anambra state, Nassarawa state and Abuja where the party occupy elected positions even in Benue state...

Someone from Enugu shouting apga online will never vote same apga in his state and sane is applicable to the rest other states..

Well, if they say Tinubu is their headache let him continue to be their headache, others aren't interested.

They are all bunch of hypocrites and doesn't vote apga in any election...

Apga can only win election in anambra, Nassarawa and some area in fct like local govt chairman and Benue like constituency.
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2020
I felt sad reading this, it made me remember a thread i just left where some of our easter brother were insulting tinubu & the thread had nothing to do with tinubu
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2020
spiritmasquerad:
I felt sad reading this, it made me remember a thread i just left where some of our easter brother were insulting tinubu & the thread had nothing to do with tinubu

They have no basis for the Insult but just cheer stupidity.

He has never stolen from them in anyway.

Those that steals from them are their Lord and savior
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by muykem: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2020
SLAP44:

Show the source or this is just another random rubbish prepared by haters.
Which source are you talking about? Can't you see the name of writer.
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2020
Op is a certified idio.t who think because of what he read on nairaland, Igbos really care about Tinubu.

Why not write about Igbos hatred on Orji Uzo Kalu? What about Okorocha?
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:

They have no basis for the Insult but just cheer stupidity.
He has never stolen from them in anyway.
Those that steals from them are their Lord and savior
Dude it's been long
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

It makes most decent Yorubas, even those who hate Tinubu, sad also... and really mad at Igbos. Why the senseless, daily, obsessively malevolent and non-stop attack against a man with no connection at all to the leadership, future or destiny of any SE State?

Why must Igbos attack this man so hatefully and personally when real and callous villains abound in Nigeria ruining lives and futures unchecked.

One Igbo, on another thread, casually claimed Tinubu murdered to become Governor. Kilode?
The man cannot even innocuously wish Nigerians happy father day without Igbos attacking and insulting him as if he killed all the men in their lineage and raped all the women.

It is sick. Really sick because Tinubu, far more than any other in Nigeria, has tried to elevate and strengthen Igbos in Lagos and in the APC. I am not shocked because hatefulness is in the nature of Igbos.

As even the article highlights, and testifying to how hateful Igbos are, it is saddening to note that Igbos reserve so much hate for the same Yorubas who were the most charitable and magnanimous towards them after the Civil war and till today.

Yoruba ronu is the message to naive Yorubas and sellouts because Igbos, with their senseless and personalised hatred of Tinubu, remain the same wicked souls who infamously killed the leaders of others gleefully in cold blood and spared their own.

This is what they wish to do with BAT. Despite hosting many wicked and evil leaders ruining Igbo lives daily it is Jagaban they obsessively want to destroy and, by extension, Yorubas.

Imagine the same ethnic group slavishly following the lunatic scammer Kanu in hate having the effrontery to make Tinubu their enemy numero uno. Yoruba ronu.
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by muykem: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Op is a certified idio.t who think because of what he read on nairaland, Igbos really care about Tinubu.

Why not write about Igbos hatred on Orji Uzo Kalu? What about Okorocha?
Both Orji Uzo Kalu and Okorocha had govern Igbo states before thereby have direct impact on Igbo either negatively or positively unlike Tiunbu. It's on record that Tiunbu is first civilian governor to appoint Igbo man as commissioner outside their home land. Abia man can't get teaching job in Anambra not to talk political appointment.
Re: Tolerance Becoming Crime By Dr Chinedu Akabuike by History555: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2020
Absolute rubbish. How can a writer base his opinion on comments on nairaland. What is the business of people in the east with tinubu. How many people in the east are on nairaland or comment on nairaland.

We choose kanu. When did this happen?
Oto gee in lagos. When did this happen?

The idiot of a writer even called his people savages forgetting that includes his patrents, siblings, wife and children.

The writer should seek for better ways to get noticed rather than writing thrash

While at that he should explain his article praising theordore orji and kalu orji as fathers of modern abia

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why Ize Iyamu Will Win Edo State / Road Commissioned By Enugu State Government / I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.