Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt (3546 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC expels Senator Abbo For Criticising Tinubu On AIT / PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS / FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by psucc(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2019
FG Crackdown On AIT: British BskyB withdraws NTA from its sky channel 781
Posted By: Ikokwu Ikembaon: June 07, 2019In: Breaking News, Business, NationNo Comments Print Email
British BskyB has withdrawn NTA from its sky channel 781, this was made known today even as its other carrier BEN TV stops NTAi’s broadcast.

Although the reason BskyB stopped transmitting NTA can not be independently verified by this medium, we do know that its transmission on the British platform has been stopped just as BEN TV has also stopped broadcasting NTA on his platform, coincidentally on a day Nigeria government announced a crackdown on a major independent broadcaster in Nigeria.

Breaking Times can not expressly connect the withdrawal to the current NBC crackdown on DAAR Communications.

More details shortly.

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/fg-crackdown-on-ait-british-bskyb-withdraws-nta-from-its-sky-channel-781/

2 Likes

Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by coolcharm(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2019
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by netpro(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2019
psucc:

FG Crackdown On AIT: British BskyB withdraws NTA from its sky channel 781
Posted By: Ikokwu Ikembaon: June 07, 2019In: Breaking News, Business, NationNo Comments Print Email
British BskyB has withdrawn NTA from its sky channel 781, this was made known today even as its other carrier BEN TV stops NTAi’s broadcast.

Although the reason BskyB stopped transmitting NTA can not be independently verified by this medium, we do know that its transmission on the British platform has been stopped just as BEN TV has also stopped broadcasting NTA on his platform, coincidentally on a day Nigeria government announced a crackdown on a major independent broadcaster in Nigeria.

Breaking Times can not expressly connect the withdrawal to the current NBC crackdown on DAAR Communications.

More details shortly.

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/fg-crackdown-on-ait-british-bskyb-withdraws-nta-from-its-sky-channel-781/

See the Contradiction guys. You are telling everyone it has been suspended, but also you don't know if it has been suspended.

If AIT wants to become Bloggers so they can ditch out all the lies they want like this guy looking for traffic, they should. But if they want their licence back, they must pay the fee and adhere to regulations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by mcjohny(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2019
this must be a very wonderful coincidence

2 Likes

Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by baliyubla: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2019
This is 2019 Mr. Lifeless where there’s nothing like deutshe mark or West Germany and where Tyrants are called to order by any means possible.

AIT/Raypower will be back on air soon.

1 Like

Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by sapientia(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Equal and opposite.

Can't be created nor destroyed.
Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by psucc(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2019
Though the site contradicts itself on the reason for the suspension (may be in order to attract visitors with the heading which is typical of the Nigerian system), the reason churned out by NBC does not add up. If you check NUJ's reaction, they've made it clear that there are other measures to make DAAR Communications Ltd pay for the alleged offenses than revoking license. Time, will actually reveal that which we are not allowed to know
netpro:

See the Contradiction guys. You are telling everyone it has been suspended, but also you don't know if it has been suspended.

If AIT wants to become Bloggers so they can ditch out all the lies they want like this guy looking for traffic, they should. But if they want their licence back, they must pay the fee and adhere to regulations.

Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by wallex1983(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by netpro(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2019
psucc:
Though the site contradicts itself on the reason for the suspension (may be in order to attract visitors with the heading which is typical of the Nigerian system), the reason churned out by NBC does not add up. If you check NUJ's reaction, they've made it clear that there are other measures to make DAAR Communications Ltd pay for the alleged offenses than revoking license. Time, will actually reveal that which we are not allowed to know

They have been meetings and written warnings. It is not like NBC took the action overnight.

This action will bring AIT to the table, help them adopt a payment plan for what they owe and be responsible in the contents they unload on the public.
Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by Shikini: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
This is just the beginning
Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by psucc(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
Not holding brief for DAAR Communication Ltd. But whatever that will bring our corporate entities into subjection the the law is welcome but same should not be seen as vindictive, persecutive, high-handedness or a tool in the hands of any person.

Please can it also apply to Airtel? Whenever I call MTN, while the phone starts reading call time, it will start ringing again and at the end, dem don chop my balance.
Also, UBA, when I recharge through *919#, they will not credit my account. If i dare redo the transaction, both will not be credited only for me to receive alert for reversal of the transaction, howbeit, only one of the transaction will be refunded and the other gone. This is my experience.
netpro:

They have been meetings and written warnings. It is not like NBC took the action overnight.

This action will bring AIT to the table, help them adopt a payment plan for what they owe and be responsible in the contents they unload on the public.
Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by northvietnam(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nextest level
Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by Texman21: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
psucc:
Not holding brief for DAAR Communication Ltd. But whatever that will bring our corporate entities into subjection the the law is welcome but same should not be seen as vindictive, persecutive, high-handedness or a tool in the hands of any person.

Please can it also apply to Airtel? Whenever I call MTN, while the phone starts reading call time, it will start ringing again and at the end, dem don chop my balance.
Also, UBA, when I recharge through *919#, they will not credit my account. If i dare redo the transaction, both will not be credited only for me to receive alert for reversal of the transaction, howbeit, only one of the transaction will be refunded and the other gone. This is my experience.
report them to CBN
Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by 50power: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
The battle has just begun. We are watching..........

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by Bighead9: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
See Propaganda. grin grin
Daar communications should enjoy their suspension. While, Igbo's, IPOB and PDP should keep WAILING. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by helinues: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Pinshure of the channels blank or.....
Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by Nbote(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
As if NTA is a channel anyone in Nigeria talk more of in diaspora watches
Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by naijaguy123456(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wetin concern BSky B with NTA? This is another PDZp failed propaganda.
Re: Fg Crackdown On Ait: British Bskyb Withdraws Nta From Its Sky Channel 781 - Bt by ManMountain(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
You idiots are so predictable
I know you will somehow come up with a stupid lies to keep your gullible members happy
What is Bsky with NTA, which code did NTA break to justify the removal ?

Senseless PDP

(1) (Reply)

We Cannot Help Biafra, But We Can Support Development Commission For Se / Why In Nigeria There Is Tribal,cultural And Religious War And In SA No War / Tinubu Donates N200m For COVID-19 Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.