Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" (17873 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by buruji2019: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Power pass power
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by princeade86(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
111sunshine:
You guys can just channel these energy into doing the right thing... DAAR communications is guilty as charged....
if daar is guilty as u said, many organizations bodies that are fighting for it, wunt talk. Think pls.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by sogodihno: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
adajiboyy:
If we don't cut of the head of this monster we are training one day it would all eat us up. Buhari is taking us down to the road of no return and we are witnessing a full blown dictatorship unfold right before our eyes and we are saying nothing and applauding his beastly nature. Soon it would get to your own door step. it's a shame for any right thinking Nigerian youth to applaud or approve how buhari is leading us

shut ur mouth Jor, dictatorship abi, but when channels and Adaba radio station was suspended under GEJ, it was not dictatorship? get Sense, abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by lomprico(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
banio:
Dele don't be on the fence

Don't mind the two faced bastard!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by Bighead9: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
Those KAAKAKi and Political platform anchors should enjoy the Suspension while it last.

God bless Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by Gandollar(f): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
emmymdk:
Tranny...
Lol.. tyranny

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by Sarmiz24(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
A.P.C is the biggest scam that ever happen to Nigeria,just look at what is going on SMH

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by Bighead9: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
princeade86:
if daar is guilty as u said, many organizations bodies that are fighting for it, wunt talk. Think pls.

Those crying fowl over the actions of the NBC are Igbo's, PDP, IPOB and enemies of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by Gandollar(f): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Typical, nonsense from PDP failed elites, Animals violate Nigerian laws like they are untouchable .. they openly defend onoghen and dopkesi but quick to condemn tinubu
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by ekestic1976(f): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who shut down Ovation International?
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by Sarmiz24(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
banio:
Dele don't be on the fence
Mtcheew Shay na unto of rood him suppose be
So now someone cannot say the truth in peace again
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by olumalcolm(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
adajiboyy:
If we don't cut of the head of this monster we are training one day it would all eat us up. Buhari is taking us down to the road of no return and we are witnessing a full blown dictatorship unfold right before our eyes and we are saying nothing and applauding his beastly nature. Soon it would get to your own door step. it's a shame for any right thinking Nigerian youth to applaud or approve how buhari is leading us
My broda wen i said smtin is cmin and its big, one idiot said i dnt knw wat i was saying. pls be prepared, smtin is cmin. sad

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by DedeNkem: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
emmymdk:
Tranny...

Tyranny.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by abijaofficial(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
111sunshine:
You guys can just channel these energy into doing the right thing... DAAR communications is guilty as charged....
The Right thing by suppressing the truth and press freedom , wait till the violence gets to your door step before you cry out . one day jungle go matutre reach your end . people are dying every day in this useless country all they want to do is hide the gist like everything is okay . God punish all those hiding the truth and their supporters

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by jefff455: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
111sunshine:
go get yourself a brain

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by oluwasegun007(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
O boy. No salary this month for some people...
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
The gods should be written and not Gods

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by bizzibodi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Was it not yesterday I heard ihiedu,ijeoma osamo & Okhire Agbosuromi of Political up platform blasting Buhari as usual....they are now indefinitely suspended without pay.This issue a Lesson for others on:How not to run a TV or Radio
station embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by gawu1: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nonybb:
Peter Obi, Atiku, Dele Momodu and co should be ashamed of themselves, they're the ones that caused all these rubbish. When Buhari won, we admonished them to declare and form a parallel government when the momentum was still high, they refused and when to Buhari's court to sack Buhari? Isn't that funny? A government that fought Saraki in the Legislature, fought and sack Onnoghen in the Judiciary would allow you to sack them in the competent court of law. Many people underestimated Buhari's stvpidity and demonic idiocy. Nigerians are more vicious than this during the time of Abacha; I wonder why we lost our cool. They think the man is laughing and a normal person. Buhari is an animal that wants to destroy everybody and he doesn't care. Until we take the destiny into our hands, this country can never change and move forward
Lamentation of a supporter of thieves
You people wailed from 2015 to 2019. We warned you that your real wailing would start properly after 2019, even though you people pretended not to hear the warning but kept on deceiving your selves with articulating obituary.
As you continue with your wailings, so it sweets us. But We hope you Will reserve some wailing for other time beyond 2023.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by webizone(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
olumalcolm:
My broda wen i said smtin is cmin and its big, one idiot said i dnt knw wat i was saying. pls be prepared, smtin is cmin. sad
What do we do? What do we do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by olumalcolm(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
webizone:
What do we do? What do we do?
My broda pls be prepared, if u r chanced, relocate to a beta country cos sincerely all happenings in dis country is pointing to destruction sorry to say.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by 111sunshine: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
princeade86:
All the organisations and bodies supporting DAAR communications have not said that NBC's evidence is wrong... So, why cry foul?
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by Gwandana: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
Boom
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" by suremanpatriot: 1:27am On Jun 08, 2019
fckin rhetorics...call spade a spade.propaganda radio and tv must be obliterated. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition / NSCDC Withdraws Peller’s Security Aides For Seeking To Scrap Body / Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.